All Comments on 'My Son, My Man Ch. 02'

by a_silent_love

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Damn good writing

I love the story, and the writing is wonderful. The sex that he and his mom have is some of the best I have read. I love the fact that she is as hot for him as he is for her. T hat is one of the better parts of the story.Thanks for the great chapter.....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

Very nicely done........loved both of their appetites for each other. Then again mother son sex is the hottest type of story and I am sure fantasized by many............

Hope to see a sequel...........but please no babies..........

Jack_RussellJack_Russellabout 15 years ago
Much improved...

Both chapters of this story are very good, but you definitely improved with the second chapter...

You took your time, and built up the story a bit more.

The sex? HOT!

Keep it up.. I know I am. ;-)

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Great so far!

I've really liked it so far. I agree that you improved in Chapter 2. I'll be looking for more.

bostonbornbostonbornalmost 15 years ago
great work seems real

hi there

It was a little hard to put the characters in

perspective at first but after that it was a wonderful story

i love the stories. i really got involved with a girlfriends

mother after the girlfriend got married.please keep wring i enjoyed so much

wayne

William smythWilliam smythalmost 15 years ago
Amazing!

I find it hard to understand how a girl under 22 could write such a realistic depiction of a mother/son relationship. This is a very, very talented author and I hope we are going to hear much more from her in future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding.

Loved reading this story. Looking forward to more chapters to this story. Please write & post more soon. What happens in Paris?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
For God's Sake Write More...

I don't think I've found a more erotic depiction of a mother and son going at it anywhere on this site. Seriously awesome.

But for God's sake, write more! There are so many places you could go with this! I would urge you, in support of other comments I've read, to explore the theme of the two of them breeding together. That could become a very long series of stories right there, and I think we all know how good that would be....

Congratulations once again on a fantastic story :)

Danny xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree.

I agree this story needs more chapters. This is a outstanding story. Please write the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What happens next?

You have to finish this story(soon). It is great & has to be finished.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Sweet

Really hot and erotic, but still filled with sweet love between mom and son.

A great story with a good storyline. Well written and edited that made reading the story a pleasure.

I hope that this author will write more stories in this genre.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this author is amazing!

A_silent_love is a very young woman, 18 to 22 years old, so maybe still a teenager. And yet in this excellent two-part story she is able to capture, in elegant prose, the passions of both her 18 year old hero Brad, a tall very well-built boy, and his voluptuous mature mother. Like all boys Brad is deeply attracted to his mother's cunt, while his mother, like all moms, loves her darling baby boy to pieces, especially what he's got jumping around in his pants, his fat young prick. Mother yearns for what her boy's got sloshing around in his brimming young balls, and more than anything Brad aches to give that frothy gift of his creamy semen to his beloved mommy---right up her twat! This writer knows how to push all the buttons of wannabe---or real life!---motherfuckers and all the many mothers who'd LOVE to get son-fucked, again and again, good and hard!

oldwayneoldwayneover 6 years ago
Wish you had written more stories...

Five Stars!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I hope someday you take the time to fully develop this story into a mini-novel. I really want more of this series.

Your writing is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usera_silent_love@a_silent_love
33 Followers
I'm really fond of reading and writing love stories, erotic material. Literotica is a great site for people like me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Son, My Man Previous Part
My Son, My Man Series Info