All Comments on 'Slut Play'

by litjosie

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Did you enjoy that?

It certainly sounds like you did. Very sexy as always. Keep them coming. And ignore anyone who listens to your stories and then trashs them.

Your Knight in shinning Armour.

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 15 years ago
Yummy!

So hot! So sexy! I could feel your tightness grip me! (and I'm not a great fan of anal, but I could make an exception!)

I'd love to know if you had help, it sure sounds like you did!

ljaljaabout 15 years ago
Josie knows how to make my dick hard

Hi Josie,

Damn your voice is so sexy.. the sexxyest voice in here. Baby thak you for making feel good :-)

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69about 15 years ago
Hottest stuff on Literotica...

Nothing written beats hearing the super-aroused voice of a hot woman sharing her fantasies with horny men and women.

I don't really want to knock others who contribute to Literotica, but in all honesty Josie stands hands and shoulders over the rest. She's the uncontested queen of audio erotica. "Slut play" is another gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Eee-yow

What great stuff. I listen to this at work on occasion and Josie always just about makes me come in my pants. Wonderful.

boredinfloridaboredinfloridaabout 15 years ago
Your The Best

There are others here on Lit that write some great stories, and even have voice with some...

But you are by far the best on here at least for me...When reading them if there is a man involved you bring me into the story just like you wrote it just for me...I wish that were the case...lol...At least I know everytime I read or reread one of you stories I am gonna cum...Thanks for making it so real for me

Number One Fan

Big Len

xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
one of the best audio storis i've ever heard

You are so good at this. I really hope you keep making recordings like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Voice on fire

Josie - you are unbelievable. Your dialogue is so realistic- and your erotic talk is so so hot. I love when you say cunt and cock - makes me hard instantly. Keep it up (your stories and their effect on me)- you are talent of the first order.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
One Hot Verbal Artist!

The mental picture you form with your stories and your voice is rivaled by no one. Your audios never fail to get me hard and ready to shoot off!

Keep it up, in more ways than one, forever please!

incorrigiblesatyrincorrigiblesatyrabout 15 years ago
SO FUCKING HOT!!!

Josie - listening to you makes my cock all hard and drippy! thank you so much for your artistry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
succulent

Thinking about watching you suck my cum out of another slut's pussy, I love your dirty little mind, Josie. You never dissapoint!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Josie makes me cum again

Geez, Josie, almost better than real sex. I so enjoyed the fantasy of plunging my cock in and out of your ass. You create such a wonderful picture in my mind and your voice is out of this world. My god, I want to fuck you again.

cyofantasycyofantasyabout 15 years ago
I love drenched pussy

Again Josie, Your voice is hot and I easily put myself laying on the bed strapped down awaiting you two to use me. I loved this story.

Mistressx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This NEVER fails to make my clit quiver

Your voice coupled with your sensual articulation make for one of the hottest stories on this entire website.I have this story bookmarked because I know once I start hearing you make those sucking noises I'm done! A surefire orgasm wherever I want it! Keep up the good work girlfriend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are, quite simply, THE BEST

I've read and listened to them all and no woman comes even close to meeting your erotic standards of believability. It's almost impossible to realize you are creating this art all by yourself. You have a gift every man masturbates to and reaches the upper realms of cock-crazy orgasm. I would like to learn more about your tailor-made stories and opportuities for reasonably-priced chat.

milfhunter88milfhunter88over 14 years ago
THANK YOU!!!

....that is all

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareabout 14 years ago
Who needs a woman?

Seriously, with Josie's audios available, does a guy even need the real thing any more?

OK, OK, so that's a bit overboard-- <b>but not by much</b>!

I tried to hold off, Josie, but when you started describing "me" fucking you up the ass, there was no way my jizz was stayin' home. Your first moans launched delivery! (And there ain't no way the "trois" is going to recover it, that mining expedition is <i>all mine</i> !)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck..

Josie you sound like a goddess.

Your boyfriend/husband is so fucking lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agreement

I have to agree with all those who praise this.

You sound hot and you sound like you really enjoyed yourself.

MykelJHMykelJHover 13 years ago
So Fucking Sexy...So Fucking Hard

josieslut, you make me crazy. Everytime I lisen to you I go crazy with lust wanting to fill the male role in whatever audio I'm listening to. I listen to you and I can think about is fucking you, sucking you and then fucking you again. I love your stories and they do what they were created to do, or I suppose the were created to do, make me horny and then make me cum hard, You are something else, josie, don't stop...the only thing that would make all of this better is if you were my girl. Ah, well, can't have it all, but as least I get your voice when I need it.

MykelJH

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 13 years ago
Go Pro Baby

Go find a web site and sell this, you'll be so fucking rich. The best part is I hear you enjoying yourself as you do this. What a good slut you are-whoever is your lover is the luckiest person on earth

Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superb!!!

One of the best stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible

WOW! You sound delicious! Thanks for sharing this! Keep up the hot work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn..

Wow this was amazing! I don't comment on many but this makes me want a dirty slut so bad! I'm so wet thinking about this audio! Thank you for making my pussy so wet and horny for a dirty slut to join my husband in bed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

thank you for this story. this is the 4th time i'm masturbating to the story. really captures the imagination. i love the part where you made the sucking sounds on her titties. keep up the good work!

Kinkyaj34Kinkyaj34over 11 years ago
Horny slut

I love this story so much, especially when horny girls like you talk dirty, I came so hard I soaked my jeans, can't wait for your latest audio fantasy X

wait2playwait2playabout 11 years ago
world class

Words escape me, only because I am forced to type with one while trying to catch my breath. You are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
super excellent narrator; 5 stars

super excellent narrator; 5 stars

cockboicockboiover 10 years ago

Josie, you are over-the-top amazing. I have to hold back my cum as soon as I hear your voice. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

WOW amazing story & narrator,totally aroused

kells24kells24almost 10 years ago
Sooo FUCKING HOT!!!!

GOD! That is sooo FUCKING HOT! I love how "into it" you get. And I LOVE when you say CUNT! GOD I love that naughty, slutty, dirty whore mouth talk. My cock throbs when I listen to you! Please more, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my dick is throbbing

you are the sluttiest cunt ever...love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that was so fucking hot

I was stroking my big fucking 8"cock during the entire ordeal!! Just as you are coming at the end I sped my stroking with my engorged cock and shot a huge load over a DD bra!! 7 nice spirts of my man juice!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DEBBIE IS A SLUT

LOVE LISTENING TO YOU MASTURBATE WHEN FUCKIN LINDA DOGGYSTYLE

SnowBunnie88SnowBunnie88almost 8 years ago

I would love to be the little slut you bring home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
hot ass bitch

my wife would love to be your slut her pussy is juicing while we listen to your voice debbie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Best audio ever.

ilovetomasturbatesilovetomasturbatesover 6 years ago
I relisten to it again

And this time as usual,I am very aroused and turn on,I want to just play with my Pussy but I can't because I am in public. I download it for later use so I can listen to it while I play with my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

How cum my wife never brings a slut home for me? You're the best Josis. So hot and arousing. Never fail to make my cock hard as a rock!!

NikotheisNikotheisabout 3 years ago

What a fantastic story, and what an awesome, erotic performance! When you came, I could feel the pure sexual energy resonating from your voice! Truly amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My boss escorted me to a clothing/optional party. I thought it was just for the experience but I was to entertain the guests. He seemed to get off by having me naked and introducing me to his many friends. I spent most of the night be ridden while he was congratulated for providing such a cooperative Good Girl. On the ride home he said he had received requests that I return for another party. I was told we could talk about it at work since I showed an aptitude as a party slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My picky get wet listening to it. I love it so much

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous