All Comments on 'Daddy I'm Scared'

by bassbelly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
One of your better tales.

I tend to enjoy most of your submissions, but I would put this one just a notch above most of them. Thanks for all of your work.

madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
Very Nice!

This is a wonderfully written story about a blossoming love. I hope this is the opening for a sequence on these two people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A beautiful little love story .

Nicely told but...if you don't want to spoil it then leave it alone . No sequel or you will ruin your work .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a fine story of a dad breaking in his baby girl

It should be the recognized duty, universally understood and socially endorsed, of every father to bust his baby girl's cherry when the time comes. (If dad isn't available, then it's up to her big brother to do that righteous job.) It's the father's fat veiny daddy-dick that should be first cock up his darling girl's cute little cunt, and the first blasts of creamy semen up her sweet little twat should be from from her father's big daddy-balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

If society and the Courts are well along in saying that sex and marriage so normal and legally acceptable between to consenting adults of the same gender; then why not between between parent and child, brother and sister, and others who are very closely related? This could well be the next battle in the so called sex morality equal rights wars.

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

What a great story. Hope you wright more chapters to it. This made me wish I had a daughter.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

She comes off as a bit infantile. No offense.

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

good story well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous