All Comments on 'Lunch Break'

by cyofantasy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Lunch

Beautiful voice telling realistic story with proper sounds making me want to have lunch with you. What can we do during morning and afternoon breaks? Very well told story. Loved it. You got it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So sexy

My monitor has melted. Great story, wonderful sound effects, and oh, such a hot delivery! It was good for me too -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best yet

This is the best story I've heard yet on this site. Please make more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Hot

Oh your voice is so sexy. Please submit more stories like this and yes the kinkier the better. You made me hard while listening and had to pull my cock until I set cum splattering everywhere.

Only wish it was me fucking you and making you cum.

Looking forward to more of your voice.

Dr_ImperviousDr_Imperviousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful Performance!

Engaging and creative. Loved the sound effects, the music made me giggle a little which added to the fun I had listening to this piece. Succinct and successful, a wonderful combination... Let's hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MORE!

Absolutely the best one i have heard here, the "mine" series comes close, but this definatly tops it. I came right when i was supposed to. Your voice, effects story, and timing are perfect. Please do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very cool

Very cool

MRDeanyMRDeanyover 14 years ago
WHAT A SEXY,

SEXY VOICE! And a great delivery, well paced and with real emotion. More please!!

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
EXCELLENT

"Lunch Break" is a very descriptive, erotic audio and your voice is very HOT and sexy!

BiBiGirl (Amber)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah for quaility work!

Nice job! I liked the voice, I liked the effects, acting is great… maybe the pacing could have been stretched out a bit. Like you're making it as short for the simple reason of getting through it. Like the difference between really wanting to fuck for as long as you can, as deliciously as you can, or smile, usher in, take the cash and go "Oooh, aaaah! on queue, and minded the time and a good margin of customer care to expenditure.

Check out AsianPrincess's delivery. Your stuff is top drawer, but hers is in the display window. Your writing is good, you just need to think of your audience more to make your work great.

darklightfantasy27darklightfantasy27over 11 years ago
lmao

you my dear have been 1 of the best fantasy ever haved

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wet

Loved this now to find a coworker to pleasure this wet pussy I have right now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

That was so hot! I came so hard imaginingdoing that to you. :) please do more audios! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous