All Comments on 'Morning Surprise'

by kurisu434

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not a bad story, but...........

You need to watch your tenses and spelling. You really should have someone proofread your story because with the mistakes in tenses and spelling it was hard to read. Other than that it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
time

Story is not too bad. I do have questions about the amount of orgasms in that short period of time. If you could go into more detail. More detail on the feeling of your sister's pussy. How she felt as you blast your load of cum into her. DETAILs!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ugh

Why do these noobs always have to have DD tits? I don't understand that. I really don't. It's nothing but exaggeration and distracts from the story.

I quit reading after the mention of double D tits.

Foolish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good fantasy...however...

If all the brothers & fathers have 8 inch dicks & all the sisters & mothers are "flawless" with giant tits & model physiques then they wouldn't be fucking family members no matter how big a slut they are. And the cum...give me a break. Again, as a fantasy this story isn't bad at all. But cumming a "half gallon?" While I know it was an exaggeration, hyperboles like those can kill a story. We like some degree of realism in our fantasies so we can imagine it better. When you say you came 4 times & the 4th time was the largest load than the previous 3 combined then 97 out of 100 people will stop reading. And the notion of the mom being hypnotized by seeing her son's cock is getting really old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

story was awsom hows about the second time with your sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

You raped your sister? that's gross

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No Matter

Man what you did had to be done if I were you I would do the same. You did not not rape you sister 'cause girls don't admit it when they need a cook.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

Do more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Plz do more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick, sick, sick!

Totally unbelievable, for reasons several posters have already mentioned. These orgasms, without forethought, foreplay, skill, tenderness, or credibility, are just plain hilarious. Clearly, you don't understand sex, let alone writing. Go back to wanking in the stall in the boys' room and quit cluttering up places where grownups visit!

kaidmankaidmanover 10 years ago
great start

good start nice and simple yet hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really?

Everybody has perfect bodies, huge tits and big cock?

What a crock of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bull

I can't believe this stories all the parents seem to be alright with this. I would have got shot on the spot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I know right?

"bull

I can't believe this stories all the parents seem to be alright with this. I would have got shot on the spot"

I know right? My dad would have killed me for fucking my sister. Although I must admit, mom's aren't that tight, especially those who went through normal birth, instead of cesarean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
eh not bad

i do not care if its true or not and i did enjoy the story but i would have appreciated some more detail... maybe next time would you please add in as much details as possible! thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bullshit

This story AND the writing was pure bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Worse

If my dad caught me, his head would have become a nuclear bomb going off as soon as he new what was goning on. I am not joking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did you?

Did you ever learn about English and grammar on the odd occasions that you possibly attended school?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Honestly?

I have no idea how this passed the editors. The grammar is horrible. I call BS too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Great story!!!!!

I call annnony insane!! This asshole reads all these stories and then bitches like the fag he is about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
God Is A Filthy Cocksucker

God is a filthy cocksucker that swallows.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is true story? Bullshit. You can come without being touched 3 times but you don’t cum as soon as you put it in her. It’s too dumb to be true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

None of these are true and this isn't even that good.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Bad grammar. Proofread your pathetic long story. You wish it was true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous