All Comments on 'Anal Cherry Busted'

by niplock

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
forfun44forfun44about 15 years ago
Loved It!!

Great story! It gave me nice woody & wished I had a bathhouse near my hometown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

There is no other feeling as good as a hard cock filling your ass with it's hot cum. Although bareback is not safe it is hard to resist.

smoothboismoothboiabout 15 years ago
Something I'd like to try

I fantasize about my initiation into gay sex to be something like this.

mreneetgmreneetgabout 15 years ago
Great story

very intense and real!

Big4SkyBig4Skyabout 15 years ago
One of your best!

It's been a while since I read one of your stories but, like the rest of them, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Butt

I tried anal recently. I liked it too. Hope to do more of it and maybe try bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not a fan of bareback

i loved the story. just hated the unprotected sex scene in a public setting for an anal virgin with a guy he didn't know. curiosity is one thing; flat out stupidity is another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my first fuck

My first time getting fucked was also at a bathouse. It was on my 4th visit. The first 3 visits I made out with 3 guys, sucked a lot of cocks, fucked 2 guys - and then my 4th visit I decided to get fucked for the first time. It was wonderful and very exciting. His cock was a bit big and I really felt it but when he was fully inside me it felt wonderful and so natural. Now, I'm a total bottom and I love getting fucked regularly.

Tell us more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

I stroked my cock while reading your story. I'm currently debating going to a bathhouse tonight, and like you, I'm a virgin with guys. I love my wife, but thinking about man-sex really gets me revved up. Yesterday I got a blowjob at a local porn shop and I gave the guy a good handjob using my spit as lubricant. It was pretty erotic for me to see him cum in my hand! I'm reading all the bathhouse stories and trying to get my courage up to visit the one here in Honolulu. Thanks for the encouraging story!!

skuldsenseskuldsenseabout 12 years ago
Did I comment already?

Beautiful~ this is somewhat inspiring in my life :) and great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well...

I got as far as the protagonist piercing his own nipples and I gave up. I've done the pierced nipple thing and, at that point, I just said my "willing suspension of disbelief" won't work on this one. So I stopped reading. Maybe it gets better--I don't know...and not knowing doesn't bother me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blacked out

That was so good I came just from working my clit, and blacked out for a good few minutes...I think. Keep writing loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cum filled ass

The first time I had anal sex was with unprotected sex. It was with my gay friend who made me his bitch. I was straight but now I'm am bisexual. He had a big cock and it hurt like hell initially going in. But after I got use to him being in my ass, I really got into it and took him balls deep and loved it. He came in buckets in my ass. I'll never forget the feeling of cum dripping out of my butt after he withdrew his cock. I have been fucked by several other men but have been using protection. However after reading this story, the urge to have a man cum in my ass again is all I can think about doing. I have a guy who I give regular BJs and he has fucked me with protection. He's been asking me to let him do me bareback. I'm going to let him know that my ass is his to fuck raw and that I want to feel his load cum in my ass.

slomo2slomo2over 10 years ago
virgin

thank you for a great read. i found it very sexy and can't stop jacking off. still looking forward to taking cock for the first time. also really miss sucking cock. maybe the new year will bring me joy.

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayalmost 10 years ago
Remember my first time

I remember my first ass fucking. It was in the late 70's I was 20 years old he was in his 50's. He had a uncut thick veiny cock. He grabbed my hips lubed my hole up good and pushing it in me. It hurt a lot going in, I asked him to stop but he was so horned up he didn't hear my and went balls deep. Once I learned to relax the pain stopped. He started out slow and long thrusts. He speed up I looked down my dick was inside me small and soft. He was pounding me calling me his bitch I looked down my cock was leaking a lot of cum. He finely shot a big load in me. He pulled out and his cum leaked all over my balls and on the bed. He made me a total bottom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
17 and looking for it !

I was on my own & working the mardi gras. I was taken home by an older guy for some hanging out. We eventually retired for the night, so I thought ! But soon he was all over me & I liked what was happening so I kept on with it. He nibbled my ears, then kissed my neck and on to my nipples for awhile and I got hotter and hotter. On to my rib cage edges and down to my fur line ever so slowly. ll the while, his hands were wondering everywhere ever so lightly and my temperature went up even more. All of a sudden he planted a firm kiss square on my lips but I was shocked and resisted this. He did not relent or let up and was very firm, all the while his tongue was trying to force it's way into my mouth, At last I relented and opened up a bit and we kissed more and more. Now I was getting smoking hot and loosing any idea of resisting his advances. He massaged me everywhere with great smoothness and nibbled on the head just a brief moment and then touched my anus and asked if he could play there. I was by this time breathless, quivering & and said yes. After much gentle massaging & kneading, he inserted one finger ever so slowly into my rectum. Around and around then in and out, all the way out. Then like a flash back in all the way. I was by this time in paradise, then he added another finger for a while & a third after that. This was followed by four fingers tightly grouped together like a wad and the gentle ramming started . By now I was willing to take in the Queen Mary as I was in 7th heaven and loving it. All this time he was kissing me and tonguing me deeply & probing my sensitive areas with his free hand. I thought I would pass out from ecstasy and anticipation. We were in missionary position when he started to mount me and proceeded to force into me. I was more than willing as he inched in a bit at a time. About a third of the way in, I needed more quicker so I placed my heels on his buns and pulled him in all the way. It hurt a bit but it thrilled even more. We waited just a bit but kept kissing. Then he started moving in and out to establish a rhythm. I was by now high just from the sensation & nearly breathless. After some time he asked if I could change my position so he could get in real deep, to which I said yes. I raised both my legs over my head and behind my shoulders like a yoga position and we went at it hot and heavy for quit sometime. He asked if it would be alright to have an orgasm deep in me & I agreed as all I wanted at this point was to get it all, forever & ever. What hot kissing, ramming and sex !! I came so much & was now a broken in bottom and still love it very much ! But, I like sucking cock too !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I well remember the first time I was fucked. About a week earlier I had sucked my first cock and immediately became a cock sucker. During that first week, I sucked off 23 guys. I was with the 24th guy and was sucking his cock. After about 5 minutes, he told me he wanted to fuck me. I was so turned on that I said okay. He poured lube on my ass and started finger fucking me. He soon had 3 fingers in my ass and it felt good. I then felt the head of his cock at my hole and felt him start to ouch into me. It hurt at first then began to feel good and I began punching back. When I felt his body against mine, I knew he was fully inside me. He then began to slowly fuck me. It felt great and I told him to fuck me harder which he did. I was in heaven. I felt him tense up then push completely into me as he came. He stayed in me until he got soft and his cock slipped out. Then I felt his cum leaking out oft ass. I knew then that not only was I a cock sucker but a bottom as well. He fucked me again that night and it was even better. During the following week, he introduced me to 3 of his friends who fucked me. I will fuck a guy who wants to use a comdom but much prefer bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The time of my life

My best friend and I were watching porn films as usual when he said he got some new stuff in a trade. Turned out to be m2m anal sex. As we watched and played with out cocks, he whispered he would like to try doing it to me. I was really hot so I said let's try it. He got some lube from the bath room and rubbed it on his cock and up into my ass. He had me bend over on the arm of the sofa rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack, stopping to push it against my hole a little at a time. Each time it went in a little deeper until it was in my ass. It hurt a lot at first then it started to feel good! As he fucked my ass I got hard as it felt better. It wasn't long before he was fucking me with like a pro and I was liking even more. Pretty soon I felt a cum building up and told him to fuck me harder. I felt his cock pulsate deep in my ass and I knew he was cumming, which made me shoot cum all over sofa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
still virgin ass

That story is very hot for me because I never had a cock in my tight ass. I was always wondering what is the feeling, first being dominated and after, forced to have sex with a top hot man. I love nude men and the beauty of nudity. But at the same time, i live getting hard and hot between hot men. Maybe one day it will happen to me too... Thank's for sharing the story . I just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still a vigin

I need my cherry taken, after such a hot story, I wish I was receiving that cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fuck me

I love this story. I would like to get dressed up like a dirty little slut and have a big guy treat me like a complete slut. Just use me and take complete control of me. I want to be a bottom bitch and take his big fat hard cock in my tight fuck hole. I want to be fucked bareback and take his load in my ass and mouth

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Anytime

an ass gets fucked bi a cock, life is good, and the story is worth reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I would hope my first time getting fucked be that fun. Feeling someone come up my virgin ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time

Good story, my cock was hard from the start. Would love to be fucked like that, coming in my ass.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 1 year ago

Loved this story!

My first time was with a mature black man in a seedy LAX motel. He was huge but gentle, and after the first painful insertion the cum acted as the perfect lubricant and he opened me up. Over that weekend I worshipped his Cock and became his woman.

Marshall52Marshall52over 1 year ago

Good story.... I am still a virgin and looking for my first time. Don't think going to one of these places would appeal to me but still wanting to meet someone for my FIRST TIME. I enjoy reading these type stories and anxious to meet someone.

satyrcronossatyrcronosabout 1 year ago

Hot, story my first was in the woods with a stranger. he was gentle at first then banged me good when I relaxed and began to enjoy it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

great story for once you get assfucked you want more i know

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice story. My first: I was 21, in college, at my summer job, he was 53, divorced, a half foot taller and at least 60lb. heavier. We met at Starbucks and would sit outside each morning talking over sports. About two weeks, he saw me at the local sports bar, we'd had a few drinks and shots when he suggested hanging out at his place. Twenty minutes later, we were watching a black guy fucking a white housewife in the ass. I admitted that was hot and interesting, interesting to try, so I was soon sitting naked on his couch, playing with his balls and sucking on his cock as he stood over me, first time touching another cock, was he ever hard. He stopped me, told me to turn around, I watched him lube up his cock and after a little effort, ouch, he drove it home, deep into my ass, he fucked me for ten minutes and came in me. I left soon, made it home for dinner with my folks and sisters, it was strange sitting there, thinking about my ass. That was a summer of him fucking me every which way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story i want it to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

1st time I got my ass fucked was with a man i meet online. He showed up at my house I opened the door invited him in and led him to my bedroom we both got naked and got on bed I had asked him to bring condoms because i did not have any. I turned off the light it was pitch black in my room. We got into the 69 position and started to suck each other off as we got our cocks hard. He then asked if he could fuck me I said yes. He then positioned himself behind me and then i felt his cock pressing up against my ass he pushed it all the way in and starting to pump me like a dog in heat it felt really great to me after about a hour or so my asshole was so sore that it felt like it was on fire he started to pump faster and faster and said he was about to come he said to me where do you want me to come I said in my ass because thought he was wearing a condom but come to find out he dumped so much come in my ass it could not all fit in there. This is a true story and i am still hiv neg

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love it when a man comes in them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous