All Comments on 'The Order Ch. 12'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
wow....

to short but great, i can't wait to see what happens next.

jlly16jlly16about 15 years ago
Faithfully checking every day

ooooh :::jumping up and down::: this is getting goooood.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Jossie_marieJossie_marieabout 15 years ago
Really liked this.

I really like this, I have jumped in at chapter twelve so will have to go back and start from the beginning but what I have read, I've really enjoyed.

Your character Nardia is really strong and very gutsy which I like and she is also very well developed and believerble.

Your grammar needs some work but mine is the same, Grammars a bitch right lol. Overall I think this is really good. You'r dilogue is also brilliant. It sounds relistic and is very tight which is great. deffinately going to go back and read this from the start when I have the time. keep up the good work hun. ((((((hugs)))))) Joss.

FoxyHoundFoxyHoundabout 15 years ago
I love this story!!

So I really didn't think I would get into the whole demon aspect of this story but after seeing "the order" pop up new time and again on the list I figured I had to read it. I love this story and you are now in my faves! I do not see how this could possibly be the beginning of the end when we haven't even met all the brothers!! Nor do we know what they are all capable of. I can't wait for the next installment and I am so very grateful that you never make us wait long!! Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmmm...

does anyone else feel like having a group hug with the Brethren?? lol and there's more to come??? Good Lord!! I'd follow this story through 50 chapters because it's that DAMN GOOD!

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 15 years ago
Oh yes

A group hug with the Brethren? Count me in! Thank you purefire for writing and for also giving us regular, fast updates. I absolutely love this story. Keep up the great work!

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandabout 15 years ago
Can I adopt The Brethren?

Wow! If only they were my brothers.

Please don't leave it too long for the next instalment!!!!

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceabout 15 years ago
I'm always the last to arrive at the party!

Can I have a part of the Brethren, too? I call dibs on Liam :D He's the cutest, brooding, hot little thang! Ahh. Hormone overload D;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

bad ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous