All Comments on 'Cumming Home'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Some business to be done

Again I enjoyed one of your admirable proof of your writing skill. This story worked for me just fine although I wished there would be some more play with her revealing cloathing, some more playful touching and groping on the ladder after the first accident insead of the forseeable consequences of the cleaning actions. Next thing was I would have expected them facing each other on their first time they fuck. So it appeared to me like "some business to be done" to give coolly the mother a proper ramming from behind. Her fuck-dialoques were good though there could have been some more expressed need and hysteria about the incestious intercourse going on. If there will be a 2nd part with an increased level then please ignore my criticism.

shagalotshagalotabout 15 years ago
Good, but could be better

All though i have no right to critisize your efforts i just like to say ,the story its self was good , it works , but there were so many errors in the story it made it hard going , please do not think i am one of the must have perfect spelling , paragraphs , comma,s full stops ect ect brigade , i,m not i just like the story to flow along if you could maybe get your stories to do that i personally would be happy to give you 100 as opposed to the 75 i have given this , hope my comments help not put u off submitting more stories many thanks ;)

lisasmurflisasmurfabout 15 years ago
another great tail

your totally are one that now love, I think it be another hot one for you GREAT JOB

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

Mom even squirts! Wow, that's hot! Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very enjoyable read.

Your stories are always well done, easy to read, interesting and entertaining. Thanks.

homerjayhomerjayabout 15 years ago
nice, hope there's mroe

Hope for part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Son fulfills his destiny as he fills his Mom

This is a fine presentation of a basic fact of life--a young son wants to shove his stiff dick up his mother's warm loving twat and blow his balls up the same cunt he came out of, and a mother has a deep need for her darling boy to unload his big balls right up her needy twat, again and again! This is happening all the time nowadays, as thousands of mothers and sons every year discover that the incest "taboo" is just a silly little word! It can't keep a boy's hard prick from finding its natural and safe home up between his mother's legs. In fact, smashing that shitty little "taboo" and stomping all over it adds to the joy of the bold motherfucking boy and his happily satisfied Mom! That's why Jack, the son in the story, grins from ear to ear after giving his mother the by far best fuck of her life and shooting his biggest cum load ever up his own birth canal. And another son starts on his career as a triumphant motherfucker!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A very good story

Although, I would have liked to have read more of their sexual relationship.

How it progressed until they were truly lovers and thought of themselves as a couple.

Thanks for the good erotic read.

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I've read this dozens of times & I still enjoy it. 5*****

DaddyO_748DaddyO_748about 13 years ago
DaddyO_748

This was a very good story. I carried on an affair with my mother for over 40 years and no one caught us. It is possible to do it and probably goes on a lot more than you think it does. I am always amazed that all these stories are about 18 year olds and divorced women. I real life mother and so incest also occurs in families between 13 to 17 year old boy and married, divorced and widowed mothers. All it takes is a horny boy and a horny mom who are attracted to one another.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Needs More

Normally I don't go in for stories where a mother and son are cuckolding a father, preferring a mother who is divorced or widowed, but this guy deserves it. This story needs another chapter where their new relationship is explored. It could finish with the son getting a good job and mother and son taking the father to the cleaners with evidence of his cheating in a divorce. They could then live on happily together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enough with the "Thoughs"

I don't think I've ever read a story with as many "thoughs" in it. Almost every paragraph has at least once, where you use the word "though". It's very distracting to me as a reader, so I didn't finish the story. There are some words that a writer can leave out of their sentences; "though" is one of them. Sorry!

jimdianajimdianaover 11 years ago
really good

i loved it i fucked my mom for over 20 yrs it was the hotest sex i ever had till i meet my wife now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please?

Don't care what you believe you found out reading crap on the internet, the only "squirting" that women do is known medically as "spontaneous erotic incontinence". Women do get hot enough to produce quite a bit of lubricating fluid, leaving small wet smears around, even drooling enough to run down the thigh, but "gushing?" Nope.

Yep, what you felt on your hand, or in your face, or that big wet spot on the bed is just piss. Otherwise, not a bad story..

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

fun read, nice sex romp, nice characters thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Sir....

Can I have some more?

You really are a fantastic author. I love that you are so uninhibited.

x TLC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A NICE TALE OF LUST BETWEEN A MOM AND HER SON

loved the way they got together by secretly watching each othe masturbate then the painting of the room was good fun before they finally fucked....loved it - vice is nice but incest is best......

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago
RE: Please?

Since this is really fantasy world, ANYTHING is possible here. Even a woman who squirts enough to put out a house fire........ and it could be ejaculate or Champagne since it's a fantasy.......

Personally I don't accept your definition that it's only pee, but even if it was, I wouldn't give a flip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic

Looking forward to more kept me going

lonelypappalonelypappaalmost 7 years ago
wow

please continue with this story......more chapters please...this was a hot story...continue please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy, though

The story is very erotic and sexy, though your over use of though takes away from the rhythm of the story.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Remarkable

By far one of the most erotic stories I have ever read.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE GOOSE, IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER. ^*!^*!^*!

IF DAD HAS PUSSY ON THE SIDE, WHY CAN'T MOM HAVE COCK IN HER HOLE. AND IT'S ALREADY IN THE HOUSE...............

GOOD READ THANKS

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
1

Mom can have cake and Son can eat it too. How any man not appreciate a safe squirt er? It mean u are doing a good job. Asshole dad !!!

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978over 3 years ago
Squirt

I actually have this problem with my husband though, he hasn't taken a lover, he's just not been fucking me. In my masterbating, I'm trying to control it and not squirt all the time so I can have sex with my husband again. It's very hard to deal with someone who you care for so much rejecting you for a new bodily function.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/23/2021) If hubby truly loves his wifey then he'll deal with it and love her anyway. Although I really don't see a problem here. If she floods that much I'd go out and buy goggles or a snorkel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous