All Comments on 'Escaped from Submission'

by selfconfidenc120

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Right on...

You hit the nail on the head! I'm glad my wife unlocked my fur-covered handcuffs so I could respond!Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pleasure/Displeaser Equation

Just a brief note to say how similar I found this to dealing with alcoholism,the immediate glow and gratification followed by the wretchedness of coming down. Yet after a return to some semblance of normality and the passage of time the memories of alledged pleasure return.Thankyou for a well thought out and well written piece.

Harzac

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is this a Joke?

Are you kidding me? This sounds like the kind of garbage they use to spew in the 50's about homosexuality. How you can be "cured" of the gay. Sexuality is a complex thing that is very different for different people. I might also like to point out that if you think Dominance and submission is not a natural part of sex then watch any animal on the planet have sex. They all do it! This is not a disease you backwards ass idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bullshit!

This is the kind of shit you expect from a thinks he 'knows it all' male in his early twenties. You are right in one thing...wisdom is just life experience...and you have very little or you would know better than to catorgorize sexuality and male or female dominance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A poor attempt

Although it contains the occassional useful point this is a very poor attempt at psychology.

"Most experts in the field ..." if one is going to make such statements we, the reader, need to know at least some of whom those experts are.

The use of technical terms is a article for everyday reading has a tendency to confuse.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178almost 2 years ago

To describe this writing you said it best; "to cause the room to have a foul odor"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous