All Comments on 'Sunday Morning Pleasure'

by mollyisme2

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic.

Very hot, came right with ya. Thanks, babe.

cyofantasycyofantasyabout 15 years ago
sexy fucking voice

I love your sex voice. I would love to get a lick. I played with my pussy right along with you. I love cock and listening to you telling your listener to stoke his cock for you was very hot. I love listening to you breath heavy, do that more :) thanks for the orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mim, You're the Bomb

Welcome Back. The Audio Stories are heating up, but you're the best! Thanks for coming back to Literotica. We missed you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Queen of Audio

Molly you are a the Queen of Audio Submissions. Please don't wait so long to do another you always sound so hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So So Hot!

Molly, you're submission was fantastic! I hope you submit another soon. I love your sexy,sultry voice. It made my cock so hard and I just exploded right along with you. Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The very best

Molly, that was the hottest thing I've ever heard. I couldn't stop picturing you there fucking yourself as I beat off and came hard. Thank you for sharing and pls keep it coming!

foxyfionafoxyfionaabout 15 years ago
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Hi molly, that was very hot, thankyou, that made my pussy soooo wet i just had to squeeze two fingers in and pump hard whilst rubbing my clit. Thank you for the wonderful orgasm,

I came on the second listen

FF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Molly, you are so incredible

I made a huge mess listening to your voice and looking at your profile picture. You're a beautiful and sexy lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous

Fabulous, just fabulous - thanks.

moniquedelanemoniquedelanealmost 15 years ago
mmmmmmm

Your story made me so wet ;) I couldnt help but just touch myself and get off with you! More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You are the best

I can say I have never had the chance to listen to anything like this before and I must say I do not want to hear anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very sexy

You have an incredibly sexy voice. Please make more audio!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

That was beautifully done. Phew! I need a shower now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

molly, i want to fuck you ;)

corruptedartcorruptedartover 14 years ago
just what i was looking for...

sounded so hot and intimate. made me want to cum loads inside you and all over you.

bottlered2004bottlered2004over 14 years ago
Nice

You have a very cute and sexy voice... I came at the same time you did :) Thank you.

dancesoutherndancesouthernalmost 14 years ago
:) yummy

*sigh* yummy :) i am sliding my fleshlight over my cock as you were moaning....

:) nice.

- J

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OH MOLLY!!

Wow had to clean up after that audio!

It would be so incredible to watch you do all the things you did in this audio, then show you how much I liked the show!

Oh to have your body as a sex playgound for a night I could die happy!

Or would I just be so trasfixed on the object of my sexual desire?!

I wouldn't know where to start first,lips,neck,breast,nipples,lower back,belly,inside of the thigh or the clit and its sweet liquid reward!!

So many places,would you help me or would all this excite you seeing me frozen, knowing how much power you have over me?

Would you ask me nasty questions and smile knowing I am just filled with lust and have lost all higher brain functions.

The smell of you would fill my sense's and I wonder would I react as an animal in heat and ravage you or just cum to your first touch and wait to see if you I am to your liking?

Its fantasy I may never know but you will know that you got me excited,got me stroking the hard on you created and I sit here with a towel waiting for my hard on to go down and the cum to stop flowing from it as your voice still ring in my ears!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Like a sweet lady I knew once...

You voice sounds so much like hers. She would rather suck cock or take it anally more than feeling my tongue licking her clit, or my cock buried deep in her pussy. What a hot lady you are. Thanks for bringing me such a wonderful memory.

tiger2012tiger2012almost 13 years ago
So hot!

I came so hard. You have the sexiest voice I've ever heard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SO HOT

THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST HOTTEST STORIES I HAVE EVER HEARD.

theirishbaron11theirishbaron11almost 13 years ago
WOW!!

I'm not usually into the audio stories, but damn that was one of the hottest things I've ever heard. Keep it up!!

RockaliciousRockaliciousover 12 years ago
Hot! Cum-a-licious

I imagined you with that big dildo in your cunt while working on your clit with the vibrator....and all the creamy cum flowing out .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whew

Fucking delicious. I had to hold back my cum so I can listen to another one. Lexadventures here from xhamster

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ahh man ^-^

So wet.

babtizedinfirebabtizedinfirealmost 12 years ago
Oh god!

I loved it so much that I am still stoking smooth magnum sized cock! Oh god I don't want it to end just yet! After finishing this comment I will listen to it again. Twoards the end when I cum I will close my eyes and envision it spewing into your slizzleing wet pleasure hole. You are extreamly talented and I can't wait to hear more.

chocolandra_lovvechocolandra_lovvealmost 11 years ago
sooo wet...

Hi molly,

I'm a 19 year old girl and I must say, that turned me on sooo much than the male masturbation audio on here. I wish I had some toys but my mom would flip shit if she found ANYTHING like that in my room! Lol! Thanks for sharing your pleasure, I'm sopping wet now and I'm still not finished...

love,

Chocolandra

TehPandaTehPandaabout 10 years ago

Mmmm fuck I love listening to you talk as you play with your tight wet pussy. I love how you say what you want. Knowing how turned on you get to listeners telling you how you made them cum is also really fucking hot. I would go on more but I really need to go and clean up now.

kells24kells24almost 10 years ago

God fuck that was hot! U made my cock throbb! Love when a woman says CUNT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good morning

Wow! I couldn’t last til you cum. I spurt cum soon after the dildo came out. Thank you! Do you do slurping cock sucking sounds?

grapefruits12grapefruits1211 months ago

I was stroking my cock to your voice. I loved it. I could of listened to you all day long.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Was bored and thought I’d try this out. Gotta say made me cum hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous