All Comments on 'I Am a Slut'

by Blue_shoes1980

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep on writing & reporting

Good descriptive posting... I have met several women like you on Internet dating sites. They want to be true sluts for their husbands. Your descriptions are pretty accurate as to the treatment you want and deserve. Only thing that might add more realism is that most guys meeting strange women these days use condoms unless they already have some STD. Think about it....

gotwood49gotwood49about 15 years ago
Loved it!

Nice description of a slut's inner workings, Toy. As to the description of the sex, some of yours has been hotter, but knowing how hot you are, I was hard just imagining you in that room! Well done!

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Not the usual formula.

Thanks for writing a story that made me actually feel something. It didn't necessarily feel good . . . but I felt it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You Never Can Tell

I have participated in every heterosexual activity imaginable. I've travelled the world over working as a musician and had HOT groupies do it all to me, but Tori's attitude, coupled with her incredibly beautiful slut appearance, is beyond my wildest dreams.

She writes in such as way as to make you "feel" it, as if you were watching and/or participating in her actions.

You goooooo girl!!!!

This applies to every one of her stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow!

This story, with the gritty realism of its tone, had me hard by the second paragraph. I knew I would be in for some hard-core action, but it's effect surprised even me. Nice styling! You're an incredibly gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

I loved it every moment...

Sassy SusanSassy Susanover 13 years ago
Good Slut

You sure are; the title is right on. And I love you for it. It is nice to have you back in my life, Tori. Susan

Master_SupercockMaster_Supercockalmost 13 years ago
Ture Degredation

an excellent account, and well written, emotion, sex and domination. Fabulous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous