All Comments on 'Family of Incest Ch. 01'

by Valrun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great start!!

I loved it, I hope there is a lot more to come soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great start

I can't wait for further submissions of yours, particularly with these same characters and how the rest of the family might get involved. Hurry up with more is all I can say. I'm rock hard!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love it!

Wow, a very great start!

I wanna read some others chapters, with cream pies and cream pies, siblings that want sister got pregnant of his brother...

HendrixieaHendrixieaabout 15 years ago
I just Knew.

I just knew that the parents would have no problem with the twins having sex. What with the fact that they have 22 year old boy-girl twins sharing not only a room but a bed. When there are other kids in the family. It would be one thing if the twins were the family's only kids, but with other kids. Most families would have set the kids up with girls in a room(s) and boys in another and everyone in their own beds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beautiful sibling love

Have a twin sister and I feel your joy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Poor grammar, misspellings, and inappropriate word choices detracted from my enjoyment of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This loving family has a ways to go

Luke and Rachel are having a great sibling-fucking time. Rachel's getting her tight little twat reamed out real good, and Luke's blowing his brotherly balls up inside his kid sister's sweet little slit. But the subtitle to this excellent story is, "A family begin to let out their desires." That means the desires that simmer under the surface of lots and lots of families. A father's desire for his baby girl's cute little snatch. A mother's desire for what her own boy's got jumping around in his pants. A son's secret burning desire for the same cunt he came out of. A girl's desire for her own father's fat veiny penis. So, dear V., in chapters 02, 03, 04...tell us how these family cocks and family cunts come together. How family sperm gets spurted down female family mouths, up female family asses, and best of all right up ever-loving family twats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What?

I made a ham,chicken, salad and salad cream sandwich.? What the hell is salad cream?

iluvsecsiluvsecsabout 1 year ago

They way that the family talked as they were leaving the house sounded like the other family members were already enjoying each other

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous