All Comments on 'Lovers Without Realizing It'

by RedEmerald

Sort by:
  • 745 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Superb!

I really loved it. It’s the second best story I’ve read here this year. Keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It was great

The story thrilled me. It's concept -- true or not -- was excellent and the writing was good. Technically it was also good -- probably about the right length for a beginning story and with nice grammar (that's not always so in these tales.) I hope you continue writing and can find other lawyers not to hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
5 Stars (more if possible)!

<br>

I am drenched! I managed to hold off coming until the very end - don't know how, but I did. My pussy is still tingling, nearly fifteen minutes later.

<br><br>

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for one of the best ever stories on here...xx

<br><br>

PS: If you ever need (half) a bed in Seattle...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Let's Have More

Excellent submission for a first-timer. The characters were very well defined, and the story was very hot! I'd like to read more about these women.

knightofheartsknightofheartsabout 15 years ago
Bravo

Excellent first piece... I hope you don't think you can write something that good and then leave us. :)

Robert BuckleyRobert Buckleyabout 15 years ago
Very, very well done

What a great story, an in-depth look at a unique situation, and a nice job of exploring the feelings and thoughts associated with it. Great job, would love to read more about these two characters!

maxx308maxx308about 15 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!

An outstanding story for your first attempt. Very well written. Just an absolute great read.

Hope to read many more of your stories soon.

Thank you for such an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Superb

I love every minute of it. Awesome! It was so sweet and sexy The story kept me joked to the very end.

Thank your for an awesome story *thumbs ups*

YasdayYasdayabout 15 years ago
Excellent!

Great piece of writing for a first time contributor. There is not as many good lesbian stories recently, and I am very pleased that you have helped to change that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Your story kept me up at night...

...in a very good way. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Could this author be picking up the torch..?

that Coleen Thomas carried for so long. As a first story, who knows. But as a history hopefully develops, wouldn't that be grand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best I've read!

Fantastic story - perfectly paced, hot as hell and wonderfully sweet too! Cant wait for your next story, please, please don't leave us waiting too long. Top of the list - deservedly so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC

Story is fantastic, wonderfully written and entirely superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
:-o

Wow, this story is so wonderful! A lot of thoughts are running through my mind, but I can only summarize them by saying "WOW!!!"

One of the best stories I've ever read here - and I'm reading stories from Literotica for a veeery long time now. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved the story! Thank you for writing it... more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

This story only confirms my need to be with another woman for the first time. A friend of mine is reading this story right now and i'm hoping she get as turned on as i did so we can finally cross our boundries that have been keeping us apart. With any luck i'll have a story to write about my first time with another woman.

Crescent_FlameCrescent_Flamealmost 15 years ago
... wow ...

An absolutely fantastic story. Great prose, fantastic tension and use of words... my comments can't really do it justice. Absolutely wonderful. I'm glad two women can find such happiness x

tiramorntiramornalmost 15 years ago
lovely

Ahhhh, this is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you...

...for this fabulous story. Lesbian erotica at its best.

And the way the oral scenes were written. Perfect.

That is how cunnilingus is supposed to be portrayed. Delicious.

souper89souper89almost 15 years ago
the best

this needs another chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dizzyliadizzyliaalmost 15 years ago
Beyond impressive

I rarely leave comments, but I couldn't let this one go without saying something. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Here's hoping it is only the first of many!

Gently Does ItGently Does Italmost 15 years ago
Beautifully written and a lovely story

I really enjoyed your story: very well written indeed. Interesting and realistic characters, good plot, well-paced, wonderfully descriptive and extremely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why it works...

I loved this story for so many reasons. "RedEmerald", you are good and I hope your first posting is not your last. I was thinking about your footnote at the end. As in any relationship, ones that last are ones where the individuals understand giving without a selfish agenda. Jessie, while it seems she has a personal agenda, she lays it aside to help Diane. She also enjoys what she can until she believes that Diane knows that she, Jessie, really cares. I also enjoyed this because it was based on "reality", someone that you have known for a long time. Watching for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
amazed

I've never left a comment before, and I'm also very discerning about what I read. Your story... blew me away. Truly. Their story is beautiful but how much more so with the words of their dance in your hands.

JulesEnglandJulesEnglandalmost 15 years ago
Thank You

Such a descriptive, intelligent, loving, truly awesome story; erotica in its true sense (as opposed to pornography).

THANK YOU for sharing it with me.

Also for letting us know that 'Jessica' and 'Diane' are still a couple

I find myself thinking that you the Author are likely 'Jessica'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

awsome story i loved it cause it wast just o this girl was hot so... it had plot it had background and the chicks a lawyer who dosent like that u really brought actual facts into it to anyway great story tell them thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

This was absolutely amazing! you should write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect!

Brilliant! Fabulous! Romantic! Hot! Everything that makes the perfect story, you are definitely one of my favorites now! keep writing, you're great! Can't wait for your next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
heck

i cried at the last part.

ElSlowhandElSlowhandalmost 15 years ago
Holy Shit!

RedEmerald, I am speechless. What a magnificent story. Easily, EASILY the best I've read here. Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful story

I have to admit, the ending didn't really work for me, but I know how hard it is to write soppy endings that don't come across as forced and awkward.

As for the story as a whole, I found it sweet, sexy and above all, believable. You're an excellent writer with a knack for description.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
best read yet!

that story was absolutely brilliant, i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot

Beautifully written. Believable story with a plot. The notion that this is a true story made it even more exciting. I came three times as I read your erotic rendition. This was Hot. Looking forward to more orgasms with you.

ronnie8963ronnie8963almost 15 years ago
Wow!!

I could not put this story down. I cames so many times I'm raw now. :) I can not wait for the next one!

lalailalaialmost 15 years ago
Wow

What a story! Thank you for writing this one and the other. I have been searching for new authors to look out for here in Literotica and now there's you. Keep the story coming, please! I love the story themes that you're writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

I started with page one and wanted to stop to cum at the end of page 1 but made myself read the entire thing i practicly was cumming before i had my pants down.

KadhroghKadhroghalmost 15 years ago
Briliant

Brilliant story, I really loved it. Incredible read. Made me cum like crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Captivating!

Absolutely captivating! Some of the best writing I've seen in a while!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderfully done

Some people write and it's entertaining. Others write and it's like a sculptor or painter, turning the every day into a piece of art that you swear you could stare at forever and a day.

It needs a guilded frame and a room all of its own.

E.A.G

bimom49bimom49almost 15 years ago
Wonderful!

Wonderful work! Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Erotica

The first time erotica has ever made me touch myself and yearn for the contact that occured between Diane and Jessie was after reading this tantalizing visual display of sex and lust nd of course love. This is an amazing story and I hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sheer brilliance

A fantastic read. The depth and detail in which you tell their story is amazing. Anyone who can't appreciate this obviously cannot comprehend true art. I've never been able to come without even touching myself until I read this. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!!!

Amazing. Got me off like crazy. Fantastic story.

IraniaIraniaover 14 years ago
I am moved.

Just wanted you to know this. This is my favorite story on Lit. It’s an incredibly erotic piece. More so because of the emotions displayed by the girls in the story. That’s what got me. I know you’ve received tremendous praise because of this work, and mine in just one of many, but this, this story, well it moved me. You are an incredible writer, and I say that just not to suck up. May you continue to spin tales such as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't usually leave comments...

But this one was too fantastic for me to not leave one! Thanks for the great story....it made me laugh from the beginning and left me with a smile at the end.

matriarchmatriarchover 14 years ago
Fabu,lous writing.

A wonderful story, not only fantastic, inspiring sex, but a story that kept you with the writer. Well done. The best lesbian story I've read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
10 Stars!!!!!!!!

This is THE best story I've read on Literotica in 10 years.

The story is phenomenal but what is even better:

IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER READ A STORY ON THIS SITE

WITHOUT A SINGLE SPELLING OR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE!!!

I am delighted at the opportunity to read a great story without the annoying interruption of poor spelling, grammar, syntax or even simple punctuation.

Congratulations. Your commitment to excellence is greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME

My partner and I loved this story.. It was very good...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Couldn't Stop

I just couldn't stop. I had to keep reading it to find out what happened. Amazing. In the years that I have been visiting this site I have never left a comment until now. And thanks for the 'where are they now' blurb at the end. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
best

That was fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Made me cum

I am SOOOOOO WET from your story!!!

I am going to pleasure myself tonight with the image of the 2 characters in my mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

oh man that was amazing thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

That was incredible, that was the best I have ever read, even if it did take me more than two hours to read it! It is really amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
omg

seriously, this was incredible, im so wet, best thing ive read, im not even kidding, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic story.

This is an amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it. Please continue to write more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing!!

that was the best story i have ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I am so moved...

I am in tears and also incredibly aroused after reading your wonderful story. Jessica's emotions are intensely familiar to me, and captured in a way that makes me believe your characters are real. Thank you for a marvelous story that really connected with me. You are a writer of professional quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

i've made myself come so many times to this beautiful story. so well written and very sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT

I have never read a complete story on here, this is the first. I had to know what happened. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't cum but cried

This brought me to tears in the raw honesty and love depicted on the last page, no other erotica has every doen this to me and i thank you dearly for the experience. #1 in the lesbian genre for a reason :'')

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Left me wanting more...

Wow, this story left me feeling so wet!!! Where can I find someone to hook up with like this for discreet rendezvous?? Loved it. While making love to my husband, I'll be thinking about these two...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Finally

Wow...this is the best story I have ever read on here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
inspiring

What an amazing & inspiring tale of how beautiful love can truly be! The ladies described were so sensual and passionate and complimented one another very well. Definitely one of the best stories inspired by real life I've had the pleasure of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

I am so wet...what a well written piece.

Nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

Amazing.

Loved it, and to think that this actualy happened to someone... it gives me goosebumps

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

that was amazing. my panties are soaked...thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
that was hot!

i loved it! it made me so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding

By far the best story I have read on Literotica thus far...

ekoborekoborabout 14 years ago
Amazing...

Never felt the need to comment on something here before, but this story is so endearing. It reminds me in an odd way of my first time. Thank you, to all of you, the writer and the two that allowed themselves be written about.

AblatedCrayonAblatedCrayonabout 14 years ago
Perfect Erotica

I'm no expert on the exact qualifications of erotica versus romance, stories that have sex in them, etc. However, I get the sense that I can definitely call this story the best erotica I've read during my time on this website. It has mind-blowing sex, yes, but even more than that, it has the longing which I think of every time I hear the word 'erotica'.

You've written a beautiful tribute to your friends' love, and I am amazed at the skillful, sexy delivery of every sentence. I'm jealous of them, and even of your writing talent. This is a wonderful story.

You wrote pure gold here. Thank you for sharing it with me and the rest of us on this website. I cannot thank you enough!

AblatedCrayon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Stunning writing.

Drawn to this by ablatedcrayon's comment, as I can't resist a promisingly well written story. Loved it, Red Emerald, true talent...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

i felt their love and lust growing in me. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I've been reading on Literotica for nearly six years and this is by far my favorite story; I've reread it several times, in fact. I only wish that I knew what happened next for Jessica and Diane!

AuthorisedAuthorisedabout 14 years ago
Stunning

A wonderful story of unspoken love, and lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
High standard.....

Your story is my first. My first visit to this site. You have set a very high standard. The other comments tell me that you are the best. Wow. I am positive I will read this story again. I'm thinking of sharing it with my husband so he can enjoy your work as well. Thank you for the anticipation and the happy ending.....to the story :)

virginiarainevirginiaraineabout 14 years ago
Excellent

i loved it. absolutely loved it. You painted such beautiful rich vivid pictures with your words. Gorgeous story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loved it

Just love this story of yours. Can't tell you how many times I've read it and know will read it over and over again a million times still. This story just makes me so warm inside and of course the scenes you've described are amazing. I have read your other stories too but this one's my fav.

Wish you would write more soon.

And best wishes to the two ladies in this story if they are still together.

Love.....

rosmarinarosmarinaabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

This story was truly delicious - well-crafted, engaging voice, beautifully detailed emotion, exquisite sex. A fantastic read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Now, this is what the true erotic is in a literary term. Sex but no porn! All thumbs up! Fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazingly sensual

This is the most sensual, tantalising and loving piece I have ever read. It thrilled me to the core and makes me want to seek out a beautiful older woman to pleasure and take control of.

Lisa SummersLisa Summersalmost 14 years ago
One of the most fulfilling stories I've ever read here

This was a truly feminine story, in tone and content. Thank you, SO much!

Inexperienced989Inexperienced989almost 14 years ago
Sexy and Loving

Definitely one of the best stories on literotica. It's detailed, while still allowing some imagination on the part of the reader. Thank you for sharing this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Beatiful. Insperational. Sensual. This is a truly beatifull story, and so alive,, you write wonderfully, and i am so happy for your friends, i really do hope they live a long and happy life together. Thankyou for this passionate pice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Makes me long for the lover I wish to have one day.

Although I would hope to be in Diane's shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A True Love Story. . .

One of the best reads! I hope that Jessica and Diane live a long and happy life together, wish I could meet them both. Makes me long for the lover I wish to have one day.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 14 years ago
Still one of the best

Just re-read this after nearly a year and just loved it. The characters are well done, the inner dialog great. Just hope we get more from you (demanding bunch, aren't we!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

I've read this story several times now. I just love it! I hope you continue writing and post some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow...

This was so good, I am soo happy that this was my first story to read on here. I loved it, thank you for typing it out and everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome !!

Omg wow simply WOW :) that is by far THE BEST story i have ever read on here or any other site in fact :) absolutely awesome read. Brilliant and i'm glad they're still together. Thanks :) <3 xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
damn woman!

you are truly gifted. characters, sex content, pacing, everything. please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh god

oh my fucking god this drove me crazy! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

lapseofreasonlapseofreasonover 13 years ago

Wow. Just... wow. That was amazing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SUPERB!

That was a superb story: incredibly sexy, full of feeling and adventure. Truly a study of a developing relationship that grew and eventually flowered. And, there was no reliance on the usual 'dirty words,' (which Yes, I do enjoy) to titillate; this submission shows that subtlety can rise above and in a sense overcome the urge to turn people on using the quick and easy way, rather than displaying the writer's art. You have talent! When you feel deeply about something of broad scope with characters that require a significant development and have thoughts that you just must get out to the reading public, then give the Great American Novel a first shot. After many attempts and refinements maybe you'll produce it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you got it!

I never take the time to write comments for anything, but your story is deserving of one. It was fantastic. I couldn't stop reading. It was enjoyable on so many levels....thanks for great writing and a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This story is extremely intoxicating. The work and writing of it is amazing, simply one of the best erotic stories, in general, I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Proof that love can happen when you least expect it.

Beautifally written story, thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing

simply amazing, love the restrain and the ending was perfect

Curved12Curved12about 13 years ago
..

Wow - I can hardly believe that all that actually happened xD that was wonderful and you definitely succeeded in writing an entertaining, romantic, sexy, and amazing story

bogey102bogey102about 13 years ago
Wow.

You have a genuine talent!

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous