All Comments on 'Reluctant Pleasure Ch. 06'

by CharmingVixen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lace_and_stilettoeslace_and_stilettoesabout 15 years ago
YAY!!!!

Finally an ending! Woop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Beautiful

Really enjoyed this story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Reluctant Wait

Great story! But you had left this story's ending hanging.... until now (LOL). Anyway thanks to your beautiful and most memorable contribution to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
finally!!!

thanx for the update and a conclusion!!!! glad to see u back writing and continue the work on some of your fantastic stories(i hope!)

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfalmost 15 years ago
Didn't Do You Justice

I read this story all at once so I was really into it until the end. I guess I'm in the minority but I think the "ending" was just a convenient way to wrap it up after two years. After all of those chapters of careful character development and really interesting writing, for things to suddenly end in that bizarre scene at the office without any time spent showing the evolution of the characters to that point, just didn't do the previous chapters justice. You needed at least 2-4 Pages/chapters more to make that last scene believable. Damien's rambles about just loving who she is - please! Totally out of the blue and took a dimensional character and flattened him. What about her back story - I really expected he would find that out at some point about her mom and experience some change.

I think anyone who follows your stories knows that you usually don't finish them. But they are still so awesome. If you aren't "inspired" then leave it until you are. You're too good of a writer and your stories are too good to slap easy, unbelievable endings on them. I was insulted that you would try to float that ending past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hasty

i have to agree, this ending is too hasty. maybe you could go back and refine it? i do love the series so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A very good story!

This story has it all, leaving the reader always hanging, wanting more.

Spellbinding, and long enough with a great conclusion.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love It!

Its very beautiful, love the story & hot sex :) Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very, Very Nice!

I loved this story. It was HOT and unrelentingly sexy. Any more similar stories?

AmebedeAmebedeover 13 years ago
it was good....

but it was not ended smoothly. It went from total great sex and unhappy "falling in love" to engaged. Great sex - no basis of a relationship to take the ending as is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ah!

i was hoping that he'd find out about why she worked at the strip club. or did i miss that section completely? i hate that he called her a whore when she wasn't :( but VERY hot! love your stories :) keep writing please!

LustyMinx4ULustyMinx4Uover 13 years ago

Loved it, love the chemistry between Damien and Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A little sketch at the end...

However, it was my kind of fluff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely beautiful....

raven616raven616almost 13 years ago

aww that was sweet.

love_addict7love_addict7over 12 years ago
Wtf...

I don't usually leave angry comments but I really feel like I'm missing something.

So, the guy is a complete bastard from ch. 1. He treats her like a whore, calls her a whore multiple times while she is just trying to work to pay off her debt. Then he completely humiliates her in public, treats her like shit, and suddenly she's in love with him??

I find it hard to believe that after all that he just does a 180 and is suddenly all sweet and nice and they end up getting married in the end. There was no plausible reason for his sudden personality change and his wanting to marry her within a week of their agreement.

This story is by far the most ridiculous one I have ever read on this site. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not for me but don't let that stop you...

I'm feeling negative about this one sorry. Vivid writing but I felt Damien to be a complete asshat who made no progress as a character, unlike the prince in your Birthday Gift story. Neither did she, and they never get into her back story. They seem to be getting together based on attraction and mutual loathing. I'm sure plenty of people liked it more than me though.

Lovingwriter22Lovingwriter22over 12 years ago
Felt Rushed

What happened from chapter 1 to chapter 3 the story was really great and then this is very sudden turn around and he very quickly becomes prince charming. I do enjoy your writing it's a very great and wonderfully written but I just feel like the story did have enough background, not enough in-depth details, substantial backing I would've loved to learn more about her mother, her and Damian. The story has the potential to be a very long series what you had going with that slutty blonde and that college friend it could really taken off not to mention the other billionaire that we met in the strip club in the first chapter. A story loses its interest and value when you throw in characters and make them disappear. And if this is truly the end what I would suggest doing is making a some sort of sub story like I said people would love to hear more about the other billionaire what's happening in his life does he find romance. Wonderful story just rushed at the end unfortunately it could have been ended greatly but was not I'm afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
From hate to love in 30 seconds

He uses her, manipulates her, betrays her trust, disregards her opinion or feelings and so she goes from hating him to loving him? What the duck! Plus they know nothing about each other but the sex. Horribly done

joodlejoodleabout 11 years ago
Sometimes it just is

I know how she feels to not believe that such a man could possibly choose to commit to her, with all that is available to him. She fears being alone, and having been so incredibly vulnerable and hurt already, of course she would attempt to deny any feelings for him. Sex and feelings will inevitably go hand in hand, if not immediately, then immediately FOLLOWING. Feelings of regret, or attachment, or whatever. This just happened to be a case of one person falling in love with another. In truth, you will probably know right away if you are in love with someone. Taking it slow these days seems to be just a way of avoiding the very common divorce. Maybe these guys get divorced, maybe not, but it is a LOVE STORY. A hot steamy, however rushed love story. I enjoyed it, but would love to read more about Damien and Amy. More details of under the sheets, instead of just in elevators and restaurants. At least this story had an end! Vixen we are still waiting on endings for your other pieces---do continue!!!

secretdesires69secretdesires69about 11 years ago

Not at all 'horribly done' as anonymous stated. Anyone who enjoyed Fifty Shades of Grey, as I did, would enjoy this shorter version. And, to anonymous who posted 'what the duck?' - this is an X rated site for sure. You can say 'fuck' all you like. Fuck, fuckety, fuck fuck.

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Great

Wonderful Story. The changing of him Looks absolutly realistic. He wanted her Body at first but finaly found out that he loved her mind too. And i am glad that she had luck after all what she went trough. What i missed was a conversation in which she says him with tears in her eyes why she worked at the Strip bar and that she was not a whore. Anyway, 5 stars for this great Story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous