All Comments on 'My First Time Sucking a Cock'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
GROANNNNNNNN

YESSSSSS, LOVE BEING ANOTHER MAN'S BITCH IN HEAT AND SUCKING COCK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sooo hot

stroking right now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
sounds like my first time

I had been drinking when I met my first mouth full of cock.

BW3BW3almost 15 years ago
Made me cum, as usual.

Very hot. I always get off to what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent

I cant help but get off with your writing, Im married and very curious, never had an opportunity to do another guy, but cant wait to get a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
my turn

nice story-i was hard as a rock the whole time.

MI_guyMI_guyabout 13 years ago
Hard

This story has me hard and leaking. My cock is twitching right now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

I also lov 2 suck cock. I go to a ABS in RWC which has a GH and suck cock and sometimes get sucked. I too am sitting here with a raging hard-on after reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ready for you

I would love to feel your lips around my hard cock as I shoot my load into your throat. I will even return the favour! I want to lick your balls while you cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waiting for my Chance

I want to suck a cock so badly! I wanna feel that hard cock explode its load down my throat. Ohh, it makes me so horny, I'm gonna shoot my load now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes I like to go for a bit of that

This is written just like I like to first time experience. I do need to feel secure and have no one to know. I am sure I could do a better than average job of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm married & love cock

I'v been married for close to 30 years. I discovered cock while in college and love to suck, be sucked and occassionally fucked. When my wife is out of town or when I am out of town I always look for an opportunity to be with a good cock. Love to jack off thinking of good cock and hot jucy cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First time sucking a cock

Your story is really grate I've just started sucking cock as well. I love to suck the cum from his balls and I like the taste. I'm an older guy and I wish I had started sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Turn?

Good piece of writing! I am married, recently separated after almost 40 years. The past two days I have been drooling over cocks on CL. I am not quite sure how to get started, though. I know that I want to slurp on a cock; no kissing or cuddling, just sucking come from a tasty cock. Suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
1st time suck

I sucked a hot 23 year old my 1st and only time. I'm 45. It did nothing for me but I love to get sucked and fuck hot younger guys. He sucked me and I fucked him for over 30 minutes. I'm shocked that I can get so many hot young guys who want my thick 8 inch cock. Had a 19 year old suck me and had me piss on him -- ,made him cum a ton!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First Cock Sucked

Was watching Gay video in Arcade booth when door,which I had forgot to lock burst open.Before I could say a word he had shut & locked door,quickly took the 3 steps to me,placing his left hand on the back of my neck,he used his right hand to guide his cock as he shoved it in my mouth till it hit the back of my throat.He growled:"Bitch,if you want to be able to leave this Booth,you better be the best cocksucker this side of Heaven.I tightened my lips around his thick meat and slowly started sucking him off.After a few moments it actually got longer and a bit thicker.He laughed & said:"Damm your mouth's Cherry" and picked up speed until after a few moments he shuddered and explode a mouthfull of thick,hot Cum;the first 3 jolts hit the back of my throat and I never had a taste...howecer there followed another 3 jolts of sour cum that filled my mouth to bursting.He chuckled and grabbed the hair on my head,violently pulling my head back....I had no control as the scum slid down my throat;he pulled back and filled my mouth with his final 2 jolts as he pulled his dick out of my mouth.He laughed again and said:"If you don't want to swallow my load,spit it out;but you won't leave here alive...or Swallow my load of hot,thick cum and you will be a cocksucker for life...your choice." I swallowed and he said:"Great,now that you have chosen to be a cocksucker,be here every Mon/Wed & Fri. at 2:20 P.M. to service me and my friends....and Oh Yes, and bring KY Jelly if you ever want to sit down again! Looked in your wallet & know where you live.Come here & there's no problem.Don't and we will come to your place & fuck you in all your holes,in front of your family, till you pass out. So,for the next 9 weeks,every Mon/Wed & Fri. the twelve members of their Motorcycle Gang fucked my mouth & arse till they were swollen. Then,on a Monday no one showed & again on Wednesday no one. I was besides myself, they had made me into a Faggot Slut who craved being used by them.I looked everywhere to no avail;they were gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
my first ass fuck

Wow thanks for the cock sucking story I too love to suck cock and take it all the way down to fill his cock in my mouth and throat sucking a cock and swallowing his cum this makes me go wild to have a man shoot a big load of cum in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
first cocksucking

I gave my best friend a blowjob and deep throated his 8 inch cock. Later that night I awoke to him sucking my cock under the blankets and he swallowed my cum load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my first cock suck

My first cock suck was in a night club in manchester i was watching a drag act and got really turn on.And I Think he new because i could not take my eyes off him plus i kept rubbing the front of my pants when her finished he headed strat for me taking me by the hand dragging me to his dressing room he removed his underwear asked to get on my knees which i did he lifted his dress to reveal a very hard cock which i put in my mouth, which i suck vigorously he cum in my mouth so quick i sucked him dry it was the most exciting experience I've ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Me too!

I used your same ad and through CL arranged to have a couple of guys come over and feed me their loads.

Both were married and both had decent sized cocks. The one fellow came over three different times and dumped his load in me while the other fellow only came by once.

I do love sucking cock but am pretty much like my wife in that we both like strange cock.

I told her about doing men on my own (I had sucked on several of her boyfriends as a preliminary to them fucking her) and she was surprised that I could do it without her being aware.

I told her that I would be doing it again from time to time and when I find someone compatible she will be had by him too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
First time sucking a cock

My new girlfriend and I spent at a motel while we went to a conference. After supper she asked if I wanted to go to an adult book store she had heard about. We went there and looked around at the the magazines and rubber cocks, etc. She noticed that there was a place with a turnstile where men and women were going through. We found that to enter you had to buy $5.00 worth of tokens. We entered and saw a bunch of booths with doors. We entered one and put some tokens in and wasted two men sucking cock. She said I would like to see you suck a cock.

I heard someone enter the next booth and when the light went on I saw we had a glory hole. We looked through and saw a man with his pants down stroking his cock. He became aware that we were watching and got up and stuck his cock through the hole. It was good sized and rather thick. My girlfriend put her lips around it and started to suck. His cock got stiffer. She pulled off and told me to take over. I was hesitant, but at her urging put the cock in my mouth and started to suck his cock like I liked mine sucked. After a few minutes I felt his cock stiffen and he shot load after load of cum in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but couldn't keep up. My girlfriend took over and finished him off and didn;t spill a drop.. Finished, the guy pulled his cock back and said "Thanks."

My gilrfriend asked how I liked sucking cock and I said it was okay, but I couldn't keep swallowing the cum. She said I would in time.

Before we left I got my cock sucked off and my girlfriend and I sucked on three more, with me taking the loads. The last time I held the cock against the entrance to my throat and took it all and that was a big load.

Were are back home now, but there are no glory holes around here and I wish there were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Im a GF too

I also hooked up with a guy from CL and I am married so i went over his house and he opened the and said come in girlfriend. Then Zac kissed me undressed me and took charge as he sucked my nipples and fingered my hole he told me I was his bitch for the night and I got so turned on. He told me to take his pants off and I obeyed and he stuck his 8" boner in my mouth and I sucked it and licked his balls, next we 69 and he had 3 fingers in me and told me how he was going to fuck my pussy and make me a cock loving bitch. Then Zac mounted me and fucked me for 30 minutes until he filled my hole with a big load of cum and said you love me fucking your pussy don't you? and I said yes I love it. Then he pulled out and made me suck him dry and now he wants to take me to a party dressed in lingerie and share with his friends and I can't wait to be the little whore of the party and get gangbanged!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I enjoyed my first time too

Took quite a few beers, but I went to a place in Indianapolis called The Works, basically your average bathhouse. Rented a room, asked a guy if he'd like a blowjob. Surprise! He did. I sucked him off, he came all over, and I have loved sucking cock ever since...

workjerkerworkjerkeralmost 11 years ago
great story

is it true? Still a great story but I always like to know that. Hot that you let yourself get carried away and almost let him do whatever he wanted. The verbal abuse isn't usually my thing, but I could understand if you were into it - too late now you're already a cocksucker - then you would just go with it. Did you go back, or let him have your ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MARRIED BUT WOULD LOVE TO SUCK COCKS & TAKE IT UP ASS

I to would like to suck a cock & get fucked up my ass. I no I would love to have cum in my ass or in my mouth. Anybody out their who would like to do it???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The thrill of sucking another male's penis is so great-- feeling his glans in my mouth, his pent up reactions being heard/seen, and finally those moments he is spurting warm semen all over the inside of my mouth and tasting the stuff then of course I always swallow it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
my first cock

thanks for the story it could have been me sucking the mans dick I did the same way that was twenty years ago and I still love to suck a long hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Married guy's first time cocksucking

I did the same thing as you, going through CL and finally meeting a guy in person. He had a place and a few weeks later we met there. After a joint, i got up the nerve to unzip his pants and get down on my knees. He had a big cock and I sucked him a long time, slowly using a lot a tongue, worshiping his cockhead. When he finally came I was so aroused my his cum filling my mouth that I came without even stroking. Longing to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If you really wanted to be safe, you should have used a condom when you were giving him a bj. He could have had herpes (even though he was married) and that would be pretty awful for your wife to contract it from you for doing that. I'm not trying to scare you but you should get tested just in case regardless of the signs or lack thereof. Be careful in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sucking

I've always wanted try sucking dick it seems more enjoyable and always wanted to give it a try

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mwm

Hi,

mwm here as well..50. did a bit of sucking when I was a teen and have recently got back to this again. I too met a married guy on CL. We met first for a coffee, discussed our desires and then came back to my place where we started by watching some gay sucking porn and then got naked..I then got on my knees and sucked his cock for awhile until he shot about 5 blasts of hot cum in my mouth while I was twirling my tongue around his head...I savored it for a couple minutes before swallowing it down. Unfortunately, our schedules never quite worked out where we could do this on a regular basis. I absolutely love sucking cock and having a guy cum in my mouth!..I love cum. I wish I could find a regular married guy on a regular basis a few times a week where we could just suck each other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I am a married guy and have a strong desire to suck a man's cock. Just found a married guy on CL in the same boat( no pussy at home). We are going to meet this week. So excited just about cum in my pants thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SWM

I've never sucked a cock, but I've had guys suck mine. Something about looking down and having a guy sucking my cock and rubbing my balls. I really like some beard stubble rubbing on me, feels so good. I've found guys suck and swallow better then women. Now I need a BJ. Any volunteers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ready

I am ready for you SWM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I will suck you.

I read your article and really enjoyed it and want to experience the same. But if we meet, I get to do the sucking. I also have taken it in the ass many times and will let you lub up and fuck the hell out of me. The final climax will be terrific.

I am straight and never been married and look forward to sucking and fucking you.

What city are you located?

Let me know

James who gives BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I became a straight cock sucker while married. Got turned on by the idea of doing it. As I exchanged emails with other men, I met one who told me that he wanted was a personal cock sucker, someone who would service him, maybe chat a bit, then leave and wait for his next call.

I'm not attracted to men, it's that male organ that does it for me. He understands, and agrees, though at times, he had told me that he'd like to start fucking me too. Make me his personal male girlfriend. I think that one day when I am most submissive, he will ask for my ass, and I will give it to him.

In the years since, I divorced, moved to another city, and knew that living with a woman was not for me. Instead, I've found complete happiness with three men whom I serves at their whim.

Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My First Time Sucking a Cock

The first time I suck cock I was hook. I am married and not getting my cock sucked at home . So I was looking on Craigslist for a cock sucker . I fond one and we email each other pic and I told him I was looking to suck my first cock. He was more then willing to let me suck him . So we hook up at his place . His cock was not to big about 4' and that was hard but boy he blow a big load of cum all over my face when he cum . We ended up hook up ever other day and suck each other off . By the third time I swallow his cum and love it . Now I can't get enough cock or cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Curious

I haven't sucked cock .... I want to tho .mY cock is about 6.4 ? I believe I've been told by girls I have a big dick but something about reading how u gave head to that guy gave me a feeling I've haven't had by a girl So maybe I do wanna suck some dick and get it out of my system but . I'm still about 16 and too young to be gay or bi I feel like I would be criticized so this is my little secret ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still interested?

Hi I was wondering if you are still interested, I read your story and I feel the the very same way and I would love to talk to you more about it. I doubt we live anywhere close to each other but would stil love to talk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where do you live?

Nice story...would love to have my cock sucked by a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great stories guys, dying to try this, so hard now, anyone else hard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want this

Always wondered how it would feel.hope some day find out how it feels to have a guys mouth sucking me off

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story...

I sucked my first cock as a youngster ever exploring. Then several decades went by and the opportunity came again, and he did come again and again. Sadly, haven't been in the right circumstances since then but won't turn it down if it comes my way.

Don't like Alpha-male nasty dominant talk, just like to suck a hard cock slowly and get my throat filled with hot come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
porn video arcade whore

Went to the video arcade and shut the door to watch porn. Then the door opened(I guess I did not lock it) and this older man came in. He pulled out his cock and pointed at it and then pointed at me. Video had me so turned on that I went along with it and was sucking on his cock. Then he grabed my head and pushed his cock all the way in and started cumming in the back of my mouth. I thought I should spit it out but he put his tongue in my mouth and shared his cum with me so I just swallowed it. When he touched my cock I came right away. I want to repeat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want it too.

I think most of us men want to suck cock, but a lot of us do not go after some until the opportunity presents itself and then we might, provided we can get past the guilt and fear of someone finding out you like cock, or at least enough to try it. I was lucky that I told my wife what I would try if it turned her on to watch me suck my 1st cock to my surprise it really turns her on BUT she made sure to tell me every negative that can happen, and then said good luck..and Oh bi the way if you can please video tape it for me, so that I can watch it with you later? That statement was HOT but also its a RED FLAG in my head..yeah sure I thought I'll videotape something you can use against me? later when you tell me you can't believe I sucked cock! I don't think so honey. So if I ever try it, which i have a current opportunity soon to suck off my 1st man I will not be videotaping it BUT might at some point let her know I did it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Experimenting in youth

A friend and I who lived just a quarter mile away from one another, experimented when we were young. It was embarrassing to me at first, but he loved to suck my cock. I mean, he literally couldn't suck it enough. Many a summer day was spent at his house, laying on his bed watching tv while he sucked my cock. And I mean, he sucked it all day! I would cum, he would swallow it and clean and milk my cock. Give me a few minutes and be down there again. This would go on for hours, sometimes 8 or 10 hours. I would wash his saliva off each time I peed but that was about it.

Once he wanted me to piss in his mouth after I finished cumming and it turned out, while he didn't miss a drop, that wasn't something he enjoyed. But he really liked to SERVICE me and when I needed to pee, he'd bring in a pop bottle, I'd lay without moving and he would aim it, fill the bottom up and then take it away and flush it. In my youth I could lay there and cum 8 or 10 times in a day like that. Especially when we figured out a finger up my ass made me cum harder, more volume and more often. He loved the taste of my sperm.

One day he asked if I would suck him. He almost had me ready to cum and knew it, and I said what the hell. He was naked and laying on the bed so I rolled his direction and took his hard cock into my mouth! Dang, did that thing taste good! It didn't take long and he started squirting and I was swallowing! Afterward I was amazed at how much fun it was. To make a cock actually cum and then enjoy the flavor was fantastic!

From then on, we were always together and sucking on each other. Sometimes we'd jerk off and right before you came, you'd let the other guy know and he'd get into place to suck the head and not waste any. This went on right up to and after we each married our wifes and had kids and eventually grandkids. We still suck on one another and though with the same gusto, not quite the same amount of 'firmness'!

My wife caught us once. I was sucking for all I was worth and both our eyes were closed as I kneeled down between his knees down in my shop. My wife had come in and since we didn't hear her, got treated to a show. She was amazed when I swallowed every drop. Instead of being angry, she was horny beyond belief! She sat down next to me when It was my turn and watched carefully while she masturbated herself. We still do it even today though we are all over 70 years old!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First time

I use to work in a hospital and do scans..Sometime the scans were on male testicles. This 30 something man came into the hospital for a scan of his testicles for testicular pain. He was very cute and upon removing his pants, I could see he was very well hung, and well manicured down there. I started the scan and he almost immediately got a huge erection. This happens often during this procedure, but he was really starting to enjoy the warm gel and transducer rubbing against his balls. I guess I started to rub around his penis which I don't normally do, but he was really enjoying the scan. About now after a good 15 minutes of rubbing on his balls and penis, he put my hand around his cock..He told me to finish him off, that he couldn't leave with such a hard on..I started to jack him off. He told me to stand up so he could see my cock..it was very obvious that I had a huge hard on. I pulled down my scrub bottoms and he started pulling on my cock...Needless to say we both had huge cummy orgasums.

That was a first and only time that happened, but I think about it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Older man fulfilled his fantasy with me

First off after reading all your comments I had to share mine. You guys got me so hard. I keep rubbing my cock as I read. Secondly I would consider myself straight but I like to have sex with men. Most of the time I would prefer a tight bodied teen girl over anything, but there are times I crave a man so much I do nasty things. I LOVE to suck cock and have men suck my cock. But I would never marry or go out with a man.

Anyway my first time I was in middle school(I am 22 now). Around this time is when I started craving cock. I would jack off to pictures of cocks on the internet. One time at my cousins I was so horny that when he was sleeping I pulled his boxers down and licked his cock. I got so hard. I was so close to waking him up but in the end I didnt because the blow back could of been horrible. I also used to walk home from school and I would take the long way and walk with my cock out of my zipper hoping an older man would see it and want to fuck. But of course that never worked.

One weekend my parents and I went to a casino/hotel. It was a super nice place. They walked me around and showed me where the casino part was, the pool, arcade... Everything. Because they were gonna spend the whole time in the casino and wanted me to get around on my own.

On the 2nd night it was around 10pm when I decided to go to the pool. I was down there for awhile with like 3 other people there. Then a couple got up and left. I was in the pool and this older man was just laying on a layout chair. He was mid 40's. I saw the lump where his cock was and it got me hard. I went up to the edge of the pool and hung on while my cock got hard. I started rubbing my cock in the water where he couldnt see. As I told you before I would walk down streets with my cock out to see if anyone would notice. So this time I decided to walk in front of the man with a big bonner and see if he noticed.

So I got out of the pool and made a noise so he would look. I walked right in front of him, my cock so so hard and visable through my wet trunks. He smiled and said hi.

I got in the hot tub and wondered if he noticed. My back was to him. All of the sudden I got spooked. It was him stepping into the hot tub. My stomach dropped. I wondered if he saw my cock and actually wanted me. I was so nervous. He then started talking to me with a big smile. He asked how old I was(I told him I was in middle school), who I was with(my parents), where were they(at the casino), for how long(all night)... A bunch of questions.

Then when he felt comftorable he moved right next to me. I was so nervous. He put his arm around my back. I felt his leg rub my leg. I couldnt believe I actually found an older guy who wanted me. Now I didnt know what to do. He told asked why I was so nervous. Then he pulled his arm from around my back and put his hand in the water. I then felt his hand grab my thigh. He asked if I cared if he did that(I shook my head no). My cock was so hard now. He then said we should take our trunks off because it feels so much better in the hot tub. He slid his off then I took mine off. The water was to bubbly for me to see his cock but I wanted to see it so bad. Then he pulled my right next to him. He rubbed my inner thigh. I spread my legs. He then wrapped his hand around my cock and he moaned. At teh same time I shivered with pleasure. He told me how nice my cock felt.

Then he told me to grab his. I was so excited I didnt waist any time. I reached over and grabbed it. OMG! It was so huge. My hand didnt even wrap around it. He moaned. Then he told me to put my trunks on because we were gonna go to his room.

We got to his room and he stripped me then him. He sat on the bed and told me to stand there naked. As I did he stroked his cock. He kept saying how amazing I looked. He kept saying how smooth and tight I was. He told me to turn around. He moaned when he saw my ass. he said it was so tight and perfect. Then he had me bend over. This put him over the top. He scooted to the edge of the bed and pulled me close. He told me to bend over. He kept squeezing my ass. Then he licked his finger and started massaging my asshole. I liked it. He slowly slid his finger in. He then slid it in and out.

Then he had me stand up. He grabbed my hips and told me to sit down. He flipped his cock back so I sat on it. Now his cock was between my cheeks(with his penis facing his stomach, not actually in my ass). He moaned so loud. He then slid me back and forth. Moaning loud.

After awhile he pulled me on the bed. He laid back and told me to suck. I grabbed his cock. Played with it for awhile. Then wrapped my lips around the tip. He tensed up and moaned. He kept saying his fantasy is coming true. I then shoved as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed. After like 1 minute he tensed up and I felt an explosion in my mouth. I couldnt breath. Cum filled my mouth. He yelled so loud. I opened my mouth and the cum fell as fast as it filled my mouth. I pulled away. He had his eyes rolling as he was shaking. He started laughing. He said he had never felt something so good.

Then he put me on my back..... Long story short I came like 10 times that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hmmm...

Unless the guy had a thin dick, I'm not sure I believe the part of the story where the narrator does deep throat for the first time without gagging. Deep throat is more advanced cocksucking. But the story did bring out some hot anecdotes from other readers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cock sucking fantasy

I just did it a few hours ago.

Same here, always wondered how it is to have someone's cock in my mouth and the sensation of him shooting his load into it. So I searched a few adds on CL too but without any success. On a random day, I just put an add on CL looking for someone to suck off and had a few replies within an hour. One older guy only a 5 minute drive away from me got the choice. I drove over and on the way to the door he opened it without showing himself. He was already naked with his dick dangling between the legs, showing me the door to the bedroom already prepped with a towel on the bed.

He laid back and didn't say much. I grabbed his cock and started wanking until it got a bit harder. It was awesome to have a strangers dick in my hand, it felt so soft and warm. Than I licked his shaft up and down and took his cut cock into my mouth and started sucking and licking. It felt weird but good. First I thought the cock could have been a bit bigger but after I had it in my mouth I thought its big enough for a starter. I couldn't get it in the whole length but I wasn't forced neither.

After a while I had the first taste of a bit precum which wasn't too bad and after another while he said he's ready to cum and where I want it. I said I'll take it into the mouth and swallow. A few more sucks and wanks and he unloaded his warm, salty and sticky cum all in my mouth.

I swallowed and made sure to suck every little drop of his juices out of his balls.

Job done, I got up and left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lucky

I sucked my friends dicks a lot but never got anyone to suck me but I didn't care as long as I got to suck & swallow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First time...

Looking to suck cock for the first time,must be dd free and can host,Akron /Canton,Email contractor1735@yahoo.com....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Married 50

I read your stories and all I want to do is have a guy here so I could suck his cock my fantasy. Is to have a full blown gay afternoon. I have thought about this for a long time I'd like to take our cloths off and I would like to have him shave my Dick and I would return the favor when we are all smooth I would like to rub our cocks together and kiss deeply suck his nipple. And then take him as deep as I can until he blasts in my mouth is have had this fantasy. For a long time I need to jerk off and pick up my own. Cum right now. Soon I hope I have the courage. To meet a willing play mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tried it and loved it.

Same story here except I'm the 1 who posted the add. I'm 55 and married and did do it once before when I was about 25. But I was pretty drunk and don't remember much about it. But I always thought about doing it again sober and finally figured what the hell I'm not getting any younger. After going through dozens of responses, I choose another married guy about my age. After exchanging about 5 or 6 emails he invited me over to his house when his wife was at work. He felt the same way about it as I did, never did it before but wanted to try it. When I got there we were both nervous as hell. After about 1/2 hr. of nervous small talk, I just said "well, lets do this" and he said okay. So we went into his living room and both just stripped. He was a little bit heavier than me but not really over weight. He suggested I sit on his couch. He wanted to suck me first. I have to admit that I have had better bj's from women but after a while I did cum. You could tell it was his first time doing it. When I did cum he swallowed every bit and just wanted to keep going. But my cock was just too sensitive. I'm sure guys know how your cock gets sensitive right after you cum. Anyway it was my turn. We changed positions with him sitting and me kneeling down between his legs. I put his cock in my mouth and started bobbing up and down on it. What a FEELING. I licked and sucked that thing for all it was worth. His cock wasn't too big and I could get it all the way in my mouth. It was a perfect fit. It just felt so natural to be doing this. Licking the sensitive under side of the head and then just sucking on the head lightly, I loved it. He was starting to moan and move around slightly. After about 10 minutes of this he mumbled that he was going to cum. Suddenly I could feel a mild pulsing in my mouth as his cum was filling my mouth and he let out a loud groan. I swallowed every drop. It was warm and thick, but surprisingly not much taste, but I didn't care. That was about 2 years ago and we have gotten together every couple of months or so since. For both him and me, we get more pleasure from sucking cock then being sucked. Mind you, were both getting better at doing it. I have to say that he now gives better head then any woman. And I certainly enjoy his warm mouth. But the best pleasure is feeling his cock in my mouth. I wished I hadn't have waited so long to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My first time too

My girlfriend and I were stoned and sharing stories about our mutual fantasies. I was asking her what it felt like to have a cock in her mouth and what it felt like when a man came. She said if I was so curious why don't I just try it. Next night she had her gay step brother come over. She told him what I wanted and he asked if I really did and I said I did. we went in the bed room and she undressed down to panties and a bra. She has me wear her panties a lot and I happened to have a pair on. Her step stripped down to a thin nylon thong. I could see his sizable cock through it. He had me take it out and slowly stroke it as it got hard. As soon as it was hard he moved closer and told me to lick it which I did and then he ordered me to open my mouth and take it in. I took in as much as I could and then started doing what my girlfriend did to me. moved it n and out while I moved my tongue on the bottom of it . It was big and I could hardly get my mouth around it. Meanwhile my girlfriend had her hand in her panties and was moving toward cuming. He was starting to pump my mouth and then I could tell he was going to cum. When he started cumming I could feel the cum in my mouth. I didn't taste bad so I swallowed it. It was also a big turn on for me. My own cock was hard. While he was cuming i was stroking my cock till I started to cum. I liked sucking his cock and told my girl friend I wanted to do it again. I also want him to fuck me to see what that's like. I get it from my girlfriend with a strap on but I want the real thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My first time

was on Sunday I went from my run as normal and when I returned to my car a guy was standing next to his he said hi terry were do you want to do this I looked and he was stroking his cock threw his trackies ,I was about to say fuck off but as I looked around the park was empty and I just said over there behind the skips my heart was racing but I got down on my knees pulled down his bottoms and put his cock in my mouth played with his balls and sucked he forced my head till it went deep throat I gagged but kept going ,then he unloaded in my mouth I drank it all down got up and walked to my car shaking .he asked me back for next week and I said yes guess I suck cock now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
outdoor oral

I was feeling horny one afternoon ,and like to wank in my car in remote car parks ,anyway this Tuesday afternoon ,I saw a white van parked near the gate entrance with a lone male in it just looking ,so I parked about ten metres from him ,and started wanking gently ,after about ten minutes he walked slowly to the rear of my car ,looking in at me ,I made out at first I didn't see him ,but a great turn on being watched .He came to drivers door and said hello ,took out his lovely clean fresh cock nice one long and fat ,I got out car dropped to my knees and asked him to force me to suck him ,he grabbed my head and held me ,while I sucked him off ,I was wanking myself silly ,he soon came in my mouth ,which I like to do ,then I came ,his cum filled my mouth and what I couldn't swallow came out the side of my mouth ,we shook hands said goodbye till next time .Always sure of a good wank and suck off in this car park ,I love it .If any sexy couples or single males married or not want to chat my email is. blue.steel1@icloud.com I'm near fosdyke bridge in Lincolnshire .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
married men suck cock too

I first tried sucking cock in an adult theatre because I was horny and had a few drinks. That was just the beginning. I have fondled, jerked off and sucked several cocks since then. My dream is to watch a guy fuck my wife then pull out and stick his cock into my mouth and shoot his load as my wife cheers me on. I guess you can say that I am a cock sucking cum loving slut.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

i lover sucking cock i really want now

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my first cock

i met a sexy crossdresser on craigslist. we jerked each other, 'she' sucked my cock, i sucked hers. there was a constant flow of precum from her cock going down my throat. i asked her to cum all over my cock, a lifelong fantasy of mine, although regretting not taking that load in my mouth. she sprayed hot sticky cum all over the tip and shot everywhere else as if she hadn't cummed in a week. her cum oozed down my shaft, past my balls and into my asscrack to go along with all the cum sprayed on my balls, boxers, pants, seat, tummy and sweatshirt. i started stroking my cock with her cum everywhere down there, my car smelling of sex and cum. she lowered her head as i blew mine, lips firmly sucking as i let loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish I could try it!!

I wish I could have an shot at going down on a cock and then get asked to bend over

So that person could drill my ass. Would be a first for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want to experience this

I'm married but interested in sucking cock and being fucked by a bi male or another married man with same interests. This is a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am so hard

I am 51 I have. Never ducked a cock. But reading all this I would love to be sucking one now I'd love to give a guy head and taste a mouth full of man cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I did it

I was much like you I am 58 and married and I really wanted to do stuff with a guy after I got the nerve up to do it I replied to a 57 year old married mans add online and after messaging back and forth we did meet his add said he was looking for someone to jack off with but I told him I was willing to do oral so after we were together alone we undressed and we laid in the 69 position right away I started jacking him them put his dick in my mouth and he started sucking mine I felt his dick grow hard in my mouth I was so excited this was happening so quick I told him that I was ready to cum he took my dick out of his mouth and I shot out some cum then he put it back in his mouth a started sucking the rest out I was sucking his dick really hard and he said he was getting close so I kept on sucking then I felt his dick starting to cum in my mouth I thought that I ate it all and when I took his dick out I had my hand on it and he was still oozing cum out it was kinda awkward after we both came so we talked a few minutes and parted ways then later we emailed each other back and forth about what we did and I told him that I really enjoyed making him cum and want to do it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my first time sucking a cock

i was in a rest area on the xway and I went into a stall to my supprise there was a glory hole between the stalls a guy came in the other one so I peeked through he saw me peeking and he got up and stuck his now hard cock in the hole so I sucked it off and swallowed the cum NOW IM HOOKED ON COCK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First time for everyting

I did much of the same the first time, also from a CraigsList guy. I was selective, I wanted someone attractive, sensitive and patient. We met for drinks, and headed later back to my place and got undressed. He was shaved and I was surprised at how clean and nice it looked. I had fantasized it a few times, so I decided to just relax and enjoy it. I started kissing it, then licking and kissing right under the head of the cock where I'm most sensitive, and my new friend let out a groan. I worked my way up and place my mouth over his cock, it wasn't big maybe 7 inches, and sucked it. I remember the taste of his precum, slightly salty and surprisingly I enjoyed the taste, better than any woman I had eaten out. I worked my head up and down, then stopping to admire his manhood and enjoy the blissful look on my lover's face. I licked up and down the shaft, then slid his manhood back into my throat. I began to imagine what it was like to be a woman and relaxed my throat to see if I could deep throat him. It was a mixed success, my new friend said the trick is to breathe and relax. I did relax, and enjoyed him working his tool deep into my throat, I was getting throat fucked!

He turned me around and gently placed his finger inside of me, and played with my prostate which was all new to me. I looked at him with lust and love, he knew he had me. He finger fucked me with some lube, and asked me if I was ready to be his bitch. I didn't ask for a condom, I just wanted him, all of him inside of me despite the danger. I just remember asking him, almost pleading in a high pitched voice that I barely recognized as mine for him to be gentle. He slowly entered me, opening me up for the very first time (it is so much easier the second, third and fourth time!) and I felt myself being deflowered. After the hurt stopped, I started to counter-thrust. I wanted him to have the ride of his life, as I wanted to make him mine!

I came first, which surprised me as I didn't think it would happen that way. He was rubbing me cock as he fucked me, and my spasms made him start to cum, and I imagine it felt wonderful as I felt his spasms meet my contractions. After he finished I played with my ass as it had his cum, and I felt so peaceful. I felt feminine, alive and sexy. And I wanted more, which he obliged the next morning.

We still see each other. I guess I'm bi as I am still attracted to women... but rest be assured, we're in an exclusive relationship now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Desiring My First Cock

I'm 55 and really want to try sucking a cock and tasting cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Want to experience

Andi.blaceri Skype

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cock

Yeah I would like to try it. ..I'm married but would love to lick cock while he's fucking pussy and suck on one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I put an ad on CL also

I put an ad on CL also. Please look for it. The headline is Bi Curious and first timers please read

I am in Anderson, SC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sucking married cock

Where do you live, and I got a nice cock for you. Plus I like to suck and fuck and get fuck. I'm in Orange County ca. Hit me up if you are in area teamsurreal@yahoo.com I look at email in morning 6am-10am I'm 5 ft 6in 250 lbs Latino chubby 6inchuncut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sucking

I too want to suck I'm married and have a nice cock. You live where? Send me a message Kik bighook108

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cock sucker

I'm a male love to suck cock and swallow would love to marry a man and be his wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bisexual married male

I love to suck dick. I have done it for years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Both Ways

I am Bi. I love both pussy and cock but I do tend to have better sex and cum with more power when I am with a man. I remember completely my first time with a man but only briefly my first time with a girl. I was much younger than he was. The one big difference for me was when he yanked his condom off I didn't stop him. This was 45 years ago next month. This man fucked me a couple of times weekly. I will always love him for showing me how much I love a hard dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Anxious to suck you off

I met a guy in a gay bar, I'm a guy too. Hit it off, making out with him on the patio. He came home with me and tried his hardest to anal me. No go. He's lying on the bed naked, i slid in him and fuck his ass. Hmmm, im actually fucking a guy. Damn. Felt great wish he could've gotten in me. It's on my bucket list to get railed by a guy or woman wuth a strap on. Gotta pink plug inside my hole now. Getting comfy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
first cock

Always have been curious.I watched porn like any other young guy but I was looking at the hard cocks and the cum shots. I had to know how that felt. I met a guy on line and after getting to know each other, I went over to his place. I was very nervous but also very horny. We stripped down and he got thinhgs going by sucking my very hard dick. Then it was my turn. He laid on his back and I bent over him and just took his cock in my hand. It was an amazing feeling. Then I put my lips over the tip and slid my mouth down his cock. After some fantastic sucking He shot his hot thick cum in my mouth. I can still feel it go down my throat. I need another cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A buddy sucked me

When I was a teenager, I went camping with a neighbor kid a year behind me in school. During the summers, we spent almost everyday at each others house.

We went on the camping trip, just down to the river and set up a tent. I woke up in the middle of the night out from under my sleeping bag, with a hard-on and someone's fist jacking it! Of course, it was pitch dark outside by then and suddenly I felt a hot, wet and warm mouth on my cock. My gosh, it was incredible. He went to work on it and I need to mention, we were both virgins. My cock didn't last long and I began to cum, filling his mouth. At that time, I was too inexperienced to warn my cocksucker.

When I began cumming, it was intense, the first time by someone else to trigger it. He knew to keep going and stayed with me until I was done. I could hear and feel him swallowing and I heard the whisper "oh, that tasted good!" Not sure what to do and still sleepy, I rolled over and went back to sleep.

The next day neither of us mentioned it. We fished, skinny-dipped, but we both ignored what had happened. We were there for seven nights, so you can imagine what happened that night. Again, I was awaked from a deep sleep and Mike was already working hard on my dick. He would jack and suck, sometimes just suck or jack. Each time I came close to unloading, he slowed down and backed off. Finally after about the longest five minutes in my life, he sped up with the jacking, while holding the head of my cock in his mouth. When I let go, it was with a huge groan and filled his mouth. He kept sucking and jacking and swallowing.

When it was over, I heard him lay back on his own sleeping bag. I could also hear him jacking for a while, givng me aanother hard-on. I felt his hand reach over and when he felt my hard cock, he was back at it. That time however, I was ready for a long leisurely suck and MIke provided it. I'd guess it lasted a lifetime, or perhaps twenty minutes, before I filled his mouth again. I could feel his own furious jacking and my orgasm set his off. I heard him give a yum-yum while he swallowed and sucked until I was soft.

The next morning I was about to piss myself and barely made it outside. After going, I went back inside and lay down, about to fall back to sleep. My eyes were closed and the first I knew Mike was awake was when I felt his hand reaching for my cock. When I didn't say anything or pull away, within a minute, he was sucking on my hard cock. It was the first time I saw it done. It was startling when he turned and looked at me, while sucking and jacking, causing me to begin cumming. He kept his lips locked behind my cockhead and while I watched, he swallowed all my cum. Afterward, he asked me if I liked it and of course, I answered YES!

He admitted I was the first cock he ever sucked and to be honest, after me, he never sucked anyone else. Mike asked if we could make it an everyday thing and I told him it was fine with me. He mentioned how good my cum tasted and he really liked the feeling of my cock as I began to spurt and he also liked seeing my 'cum' face.

We ran down to the river and bathed. Not long after we came out and warmed back up, I saw he had a boner when I realized I had one. It was kind of cool, Mike took hold of his cock and began jacking, just as he dropped to his knees and began sucking. I knew he was horny, but he began cumming only seconds after beginning to suck. Knowing how I usually lost my lust after shooting a load, it surprised me when he didn't stop.

Over the next twenty minutes, Mike knelt in the sand and sucked me. More importantly, he shot his load three times and never stopped. Even when I came, he stayed knelt down and kept my cock in his mouth as he worked toward his final orgasm. Afterward, I could see him rolling my sperm around in his mouth and tasting it. He swore it tasted fantastic.

Over the next three years until I was married, Mike sucked my cock everday, usually multiple times each day. After school, before school, once he wanted to suck me at school but I wouldn't go that far. Even after I was married and he found my wife didn't like to suck, he offered, but I was married, damn it! Finally he started going out with a gal and they married, having two children the same as me.

About a year ago, he called me again and then came up to my house. It turns out his wife had went through menopause and lost all interest in sex. My own wife had passed away about five years ago and since then, I hadn't had sex. All my life, I've only had sex with my wife and Mike sucking my cock. Once he explained how Traci didn't want ANY sex and I hadn't had any since my own wife passed, he tossed out an offer to suck my dick again.

And he did. That first day, he sucked me four times, getting a smaller and smaller load each time. The last time, I was soft much of the time and he had to use two fingers to finish me, along with his mouth. Since we were both retired with good pensions, since that day, he drives up to my place everyday. I now cum more than ever before in my life. Mike says my cum still tastes great and he can't get enough of it.

Now don't get me wrong, neither of us are gay or even bi. Mike just likes to suck my cock and make me cum in his mouth. We don't touch, we aren't attracted to the other. I just love having orgasms and he loves swallowing my sperm.

Not only is life good, but the entire time I spend writing this up, Mike has been sucking my cock and is about to swallow my spermmmmm........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I finally did too

I've been fantasizing about sucking a cock for fifty years and finally had the guts to do it. I was in Seattle on a trip and went to an adult theater. My heart was pounding so hard I could hear it.

I sat in the back and when my eyes adjusted to the dark I saw another older guy a few seats away with his dick in his hand. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

He moved to the seat next to me and I reached over and held my first "other" cock. I got on my knees and blew him. It was way better than my fantasies! I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but when he stiffened to come I could feel these wonderful twitching and spasms along his shaft on my lips. It was amazing. I can't believe I waited so very long to so this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tasting it..

I finally sucked a cock at the age of 47. After chatting for a while online we finally met. We are both happily married and just needed that little bit extra which was of course cock. Such a great feeling when you are sucking and then you feel the warm cum flow into your mouth, I was so horny I greedily swallowed his load.

We do this every now and again and it's a very nice arrangement that's our little secret!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Suck dicks now!

I had been thinking about sucking cocks for years. I was looking at gay porn all the time. So, I decided I would go to an adult book store and do it no matter what. I figured it would feel good, but it felt amazing! I suck dicks whenever possible now. I really can't get enough. I am so glad I started doing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nevr had one

My girl will suck but not swallow.

Harry

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first

My first time was a bbc i met on cl..i sucked him off in a parking lot while my wife was at work..he came fast i didnt swallow..it was awesome..every chance i get i suck a nice fat cock and get mine sucked..love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking...

I'm constantly thinking about sucking cock, feeling it for the first time snake down my throat and be filled with hot cum. Anyone want to help me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Married First Time

Met a guy on craigslist. Met in a park. I was very nervous, not sure I could do it. I sat down on a rock, he stood before me, dropped his pants and underpants. Right then, I knew I loved it. Put his cock in my mouth, in and out a few times. Then I rubbed it all over my face. He came in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. I've sucked about 10 other guys since. Love it! Getting nothing now, difficult situation. Would give anything to have a nice cock to suck and swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Me too

I have always been partial to bj's and often thought about sucking cock while I beat off. Menopausal wife and a long dry spell + method up for a couple days, I found myself hinting around to my bf of 30 years cause we were so strung out horney. We are now suck buddies. It is a strange mix of shame and lust, but I want a cock in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

First time i suck i was 16 and he was 13 ...love suckig but im not gay ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anyone else want to ruin my virginity

I wanna suck a cock I'm 21 and live in carlton in Melbourne I once balls deep ass fucked this old man who was gay and I've never got sucked or sucked another man I'm a hot little slut who wants Cock in my mouth tonight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wish I could do it

I've wanted to suck a cock and more for a long time. I think I could be bi, but wouldn't know until I tried. I think about it a lot, but have no plans to try, still, its wonderful to wank to thoughts of doing it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow

that was a turn on. I know what you mean. I love sucking. its such a turn on to no the reason there twisting and spasming is all your own down because of there meat in your mouth. love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sounds goog

I have tried eating my cum and like it would like to try a nice cock in butt too lots of cum a must

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
need cock brisbane

Wanting to try sucking my first cock at 55 dont know were to find it or how to get it my dream is find some bush and spent the whole day just sucking anybodys cock dont care what size cock and have my 8' cock sucked and be used over and over

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First timer

Today I sucked my first cock... it was a younger boy, 20, he came in less than three mn... it was a surreal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My First Time

I too share your desire to have my mouth filled with a throbbing cock. It would be my first time, but is something I've dreant of for years .

I am married, and have never been with a man, but hey, there's a first time for everything , and you only live once

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have to agree, there is nothing quite like the feeling of being a girl in a mans hands. They make you feels so warm and nice. I will do anything for a nice Man. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
anonymous

I had been very curious to try to suck cock and swallow cum. I chose a married man as im married. Im 66 and i loved sucking him and tasting and swallowing his load.met him on cl. Hes dropping by tomorrow. First time he laid back on the bed while i got down between them and blew him. This time i want to get on my knees and suck, lick, stroke , kiss his cock and have him fuck my face until he comes for me to swallow his load. Want to suck a while after and see if i can get a second load.i never thought i would ever really do it but glad i did. No wife does not know and wont if i can help it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
first time

we emailed and later that day he came by my place. We watched some porn then I put my hand between his legs and started stroking his cock. This was the first time I touched another man's cock, it felt great! We then went to my bedroom and undressed and started with a 69. I couldn't believe I was sucking a cock, it was wonderful. He then rolled me over and before I knew it his cock was in my ass! It hurt a little at first but the more he fucked me the better it felt. After a while he pulled out and straddled my face and jerked off all over my chest and face. It was an amazing load, I don't know how some guys can cum so much. Of course I had to taste some and licked it from my finger and then told him to put it in my mouth and licked the rest of his cum up. Now I love sucking cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First time

It was scary but exciting in a darkened park toilet when I was just 16, the man was a lot older than me - he didn't force me but I knew I couldn't say no either... It lasted about 10 minutes and I swallowed his cum too... Subsequent meetings were less hurried and more pleasurable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I wanna try it

Id love to kiss a man and suck his cock do it all I want the full gay experience I jerk off daily thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Married and always curious

There are times my wife will say in the moment how she'd love having another cock to fuck and suck. I've always imagined a hot stud fucking the shit out of her pussy and then shoving his wet cock in my mouth so I could finish the job and take his cum. I often jerk off thinking I'm holding another man's cock and then lick the cum off my hand when I'm done. The more I do it the more I want the real thing. My wife, on the other hand, would rather it remain a fantasy since our past threesomes with females didn't end well.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous