All Comments on 'Husband is Taken Panty Shopping'

by nautius

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lucky man

I wish my wife would take an interest in games like this. I'm sure the salesgirl would love to have them come back and maybe help him try some on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot!!

Great story!! I LOVE these panty shopping humiliation stories, too, and you've done a great job! I'm about to spurt in MY panties...will have to check another by you! Keep it up!!

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 15 years ago
Nice

Was looking for a quick bedtime story. This was perfect. Really nice pictures to carry with me into dream land.

G'night.

AlanG4224AlanG4224almost 15 years ago
Very Nice!

A nice, subtle tasteful story of humiliation that is pleasing to see and enjoy by those of us who would like to or have found ourselves in similar situations. On a few occasions I've done this to myself (No! You're joking us, Alan!), telling salesgirls my girlfriend's size is just a bit smaller than what I might be! They're amazingly helpful and why not? A sale is a sale no matter who's wearing the panties in the family, right? But those knowing smiles are pleasing in a very erotic way. Nice subject matter, natius. Thanks!

jacketjackjacketjackover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it!

These public humiliation fantasies definitely spin my wheel and I liked this one quite a bit. You set a nice tone here with the humiliation being playful rather than denigrating. I think this is something that relatively few writers or other creators of humiliation-themed material truly "get," and you captured it very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love panty shopping

My girlfriend and I go panty shopping quite often and I'm not embarrassed at all when we let the salesgirls know the panties are for me. In fact it turns me on when everyone in public knows that I wear panties (and more).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WOW!! great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
excellent

very adventurous , I wish I could try that .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

Who needs the humiliation? Time to find a new wife that might actually respect you.

jakkeejakkeeabout 10 years ago
passionate moment

Having always played the macho role, one night in a moment of passion and after a few drinks, I blurted out to my lover that I would like to wear Her panties. The next day, She took me shopping and I became the owner of several pairs and a few other frillies. As our relationship flourished (we married), it became a regular practice and She would often embellish it with an embarrassing comment just loud enough for a salesgirl or other shopper to hear. The truth is, I loved it and She loved the humiliation it caused me.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just what every man needs

A wife that likes to embarrass and humiliate him. Does wonders for the male pride and self respect. What a bitch. She's ready to pick an argument? Let her. Then inform her that the divorce papers are being filed as she yells at you. That you've grown tired of her demeaning and degrading you. There's nothing in this mess that convince me he's pleased with her behavior. Time to go. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy story, lucky guy

I would LOVE to go panty shopping with my gf or wife! There is a heightened sensuality about the whole scenario which gets me soo excited! I used to weR my wife's and gf's panties and it was wonderful. Best sex ever! I'm currently seeking a new partner/gf to do thus absmmbd explore much furthur! Mm

JessicaPuttoJessicaPuttoover 8 years ago
SExy Story

Cool..short and sexy story,,I think the shot of humiliation was exhilarating when your wife looked straight at you and said --- "You like these, honey?""

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Boyfriend made to go panty shopping

My girlfriend one afternoon said we were going to the mall. she stopped first at a department store heading straight for the lingerie section. First she looked at the nylon panties making sure I was there and then some string satins saying how about these?

We left there and went to Victoria's Secret where she made sure I saw a baby doll nightie and other stuff.

I was really getting hard and wanted to explode, but she needed to make one more stop.

I really thought I was going to cum in my pants but made it into the house. I couldn't get her jeans pulled down and panties pulled aside fast enough as I barely made inside her pussy before exploding my load.

My girlfriend couldn't control herself over what she did to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shopping

Well this is something I am currently hoping will happen. The last week's my wife is letting me wear her panties. We've been together 10 years married for 6

I have a panty fetish, having and wearing since I was young 13 I'm 38 now.

I've been reading literotica stories about panty shopping, wow this one though amazing. I want my wife to take charge I've played that roll for ten years I want to experience the other side of being submissive to my wife.

My wife knows my obsession for soft panties but that is all she knew, is that I love soft stuff. But I would sneak her panties when she wasn't around, at work clean or dirty and wear them.

Now 2016, I woke up one morning in her panties I don't remember the events and neither did she. We think she put them on me while I slept or I put them on in my sleep.

So after that I told my wife how wonderful that her panties felt, she gave me a pair of VS panties maroon with pink tied year sides. (I wanted my co-worker to see them she is very cute and I just wanted that bit of humiliation. Hope I get that panty shopping.

Next day she gave me some VS no show bikini grey in color.

Being aroused all day with her rubbing and teasing me, I muster up the courage to ask if she would like to go to VS and go panty shopping, her single word response was "SEXY" she didn't say no. So fingers crossed labor day will be a good one for sure.

Thanks for your amazing story I hope to read more.

Thank you

Secretpantyboy

JessicaPuttoJessicaPuttoalmost 7 years ago
What a sexy story

Thanks for sharing this sexy story, really enjoyable and arousing. I must say that you are a very lucky guy to have an adventurous wife who takes you out for shopping and knows exactly what to say in public to get you turned on. My wife used to dress me up in panties and high heels but only in the privacy of our boudoir. My favorite one was a thin lace with a tiny hole in the front. The moment my wife would make me wear that my dick with instantly grow hard and stick out of the hole like a tent pole and we would have some mindblowing sex. Once again thanks for sharing this lovely story, Made me day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous