All Comments on 'Harassment'

by Flashlight7.5

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Interesting story.

Not sure I agree with it but still interesting. Well written as well.

DrallDrallabout 15 years ago
Very well done!

Extremely enjoyable-thank you!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
It's a story that you have to really read .

If you don't pay attention to the story and just scan read it fast, you'll miss out. That's what I did the first time I read the story, and it didn't make much sense. I reread the story taking my time and found a very good story that you have to think about and add some of your own thoughts to it.Thanks .....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice interesting story

It sounds like an extremely well elaborated slice of life.

Some people will get upset that she had sex with Vicki but it is certainly better this way than it was before, and if he called "unfaithful and let slip the dogs of divorce" then he would be unhappy and dissatisfied for a long time come. Of course the theory of once a cheater will paralyze some!But I had a feeling that Amy asked permission and he gave it back in that earlier exchange. We can not take the words at their face values!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story; but noone would get fired

for that type of joke. Seiously, I've been sexually harrassed and it is nothing like that. On the other hand, the hidden sex she had was hotter for not writing about it. Now i've got to rub one out.

oldhornywriteroldhornywriterabout 15 years ago
Nice writing with a nice twist

Refreshingly different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
cheating is cheating no matter what

Cheating is Cheating no matter what!or with whom! The wife will be a full blown carpet muncher soon and kick his stupid ass to the curb to live with her lover!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
If that was a story it went over my head.

So I rated it 1*.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story. Not simply a cheating wife story.

Excellent story. Brings to mind the phrase, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". On a glance, many people would simply see this as a cheating wife story. A lot of people would get on their soapboxes and yell "Cheating is cheating. She should have told her husband what she was feeling instead of cheating." But you have to read deeper. This is a story about a man who stopped appreciating his wife's beauty. He viewed her as unattractive. Instead, he lusted for her exact opposite. Nothing she could have said would have changed that. His view of her didn't change until someone else started to appreciate her beauty. Then he looked at his wife through someone else's eyes and realized that he was the one who was wrong. Excellent story. I for one, get what the author was trying to say in it.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaabout 7 years ago
Good story, well written

Don't know that it deserved a 5 but I gave you that to make up for the person who gave it a 1 simply because he didn't get it.

Nice premise. Hope to read more.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Corporate whore

Different angle, but same old wife fucked the boss crap.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Meh***

Thanks for the read.

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
What a very good story

Certainly very well written, not even subtle but a point well made. Thank you.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

WTF? Where were the divorce papers? Cheat with a man, cheat with a woman? Who cares. Fuck the subtle hint crap about under appreciated wife.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld3 months ago

Resignation, law suit, divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous