All Comments on 'Prison of Cries Ch. 07'

by RamonaE

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thank you for continuing this tale...

You kind of recapped a few things using the very same paragraphs, but the fact that you continued it brings a smile to my face. You have a homerun with this tale and I look forward to more! Please don't let other things distract you.

JR Parz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I hope you continue

I am really enjoying this story, I hope you continue. I am looking forward to the women, mostly the agent being used and used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG

I LOVE THIS STORY!!! PLEASE CONTINUE IT!! OR WE'LL BE LIKE THE PEOPLE IN YOUR STORY JUST WAITING FOR MORE!!!

The_Fractal_KingThe_Fractal_Kingabout 14 years ago
Love It

The contrast of her total psychological helplessness and underlying personality is delicious. The well written dialogue is a nice touch as well.

anoniem01anoniem01almost 14 years ago

Is there more coming. I really love this story. Very well written and nice sexual tension.

please give us more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is a great story. The possibilites are endless. What happens when 2 men are together? What will happen the next time the father daughter are together? So many options and such sexual tension. Love it.

orurooruroabout 12 years ago

brilliant can't wait for the next chapter

thanks

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesabout 12 years ago
Chapter 7 repeats parts of Chapter 6

As I wrote in the comments for Chapter 6 of your story, Chapter 7 repeats from Chapter 6.

When can we hear about the fun times that Mr. Lawson's wife had to go through with these men? I'm so excited.

sonickouchsonickouchover 10 years ago
Please More

Wow. I definitely need more of this story. I know it's been on hiatus for a while, but it's definitely worth continuing IMHO. So many questions and possible story lines that can be mined here. Please, please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous