All Comments on 'Beast'

by acca_larentia

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
TricialenTricialenabout 15 years ago
Very Good!

You caught and held my attention and I would love to find out what happens next..

mechmanasmechmanasabout 15 years ago
nice start

very good start. its well written, flows very good. I would read more in a heart beat.

LapistearLapistearabout 15 years ago
Well written capitvating start

This is a well written teaser to your story... I'd love to see the following chapters being longer.... but then I'm a voracious reader and can never get enough. :) Particularly of a story that interests me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago

This is a pretty good intro it reads really well and looks like there is some potential for it to move into a few directions.....

I don't know what category this belongs to but i actually like the sense of build up and the lack of shall we say sexual motive in the inhuman/werewolf character if thats what he is?

nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
nice start

got my interest.. i will be waiting ofr updates... nicely written

FlpantherFlpantherabout 15 years ago
I Beg you!

This has all the makings of a great story! Please don't fall into the same pattern as other writers on this site. The time between chapters is so long, I for one, loose interest or it directly impacts on the flow of your story.

Please, set a time frame and stick to it. This could be fun...Oh, and congratulations on your first chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Im hooked

Nice start. Well written and very descriptive. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it!

i await the next installment. Great start.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 15 years ago
good start

Good beginning, it's well written, well thought out and coherent. I'm looking forward to learning more.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Perfection!!

This was the perfect beginning. I hate that there wasn't more to read. Great job.

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 15 years ago
Ver good

This is a very interesting start. I wonder what Molly was really running from, and especially why she doesnt want to go back home. Please write the next chapter asap.

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555about 15 years ago
Love it!

This story is getting good and I can't wait to find out what Molly is running from and who. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

PiaraqPiaraqabout 15 years ago
more please

please post more of the story - the start is wonderful.

incognito8incognito8about 15 years ago
Keep Going!

I'd really like to see where this goes!

madengineer3madengineer3about 15 years ago
Wonderful!!

This is some of the best writing I have ever run into. The verbal pictures are clear. The emotional range is large. And the plot has just gotten to the point where the reader really wants to know more. This is definitely a good read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Start

Hooks the reader with background and gets the story moving to keep us interested . I want to know where this is going .

ShadowedDreamsShadowedDreamsabout 15 years ago
Very good start.

Looking forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WOW

Wow!!

When is chapter 2 coming out?? Soon I hope that was one of the best stories i think i have even read. Cant wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Made my day.....

Absolutely fabulous - heres hoping there will be many more chapters to follow - loved it, loved it, loved it!

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 15 years ago
Excellent start!

Wow, this is your first attempt at writing a story? You've got talent! The imagery is vivid, and your writing just flows. Hope you can post the next chapter soon!

werewolvesftwwerewolvesftwabout 15 years ago
Great story so far

This is your first story? cause pwoah its good *thumbsup* Definitely looking forward to the next chapter :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

this is a pretty promising story though it is too short i think

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous