All Comments on 'First DP'

by Koreangal

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Irrumat0rIrrumat0rabout 15 years ago
bloody good

I loved this. The writing could be a bit more polished, but the voice is honest and sincere-- not naive-- just young, uncomplicated lust. I like the menstrual blood, too, not because of a fetish, but just because it makes the whole thing more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bi fucking

Good story - write some more. Chris and Eric are bi so they need to fuck each other - maybe one guy can ass fuck the other while you are being ass fucked. Maybe when Tina and Shawn argue, she can walk out and Shawn can stay for some triple fucking - a Korean girl like your photo impaled on 3 white cocks is a great filthy K-Pop fantasy. Maybe Shawn is nervous about gang fucking and the other three can teach him. In this scenario they can plan and premeditate what they're going to try out - lots of time to describe how they feel, what they taste, how they overcome their fears, when they reach their limits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoreangal@Koreangal
111 Followers
Hi my name is Nisa, I am your average girl next door with a zest for life. I would consider myself a splash of class with a twisted sense of humor. I love to flirt, laugh, show off my clothing and body. I was born in Korea however now living in the USA. I enjoy the littles thi...