All Comments on 'My Crossdresser Dream'

by DaddyisaCD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
Story as confused as the biography

Sorry your first attempt leaves much to be desired. Normally dont knock writers as they have had the balls to write. Your character is so confused couldnt finish the story as my eyesight is fading and only have limited time left in my life to read. The gay is not his type, hairy, he is a CD and then tackles a gay. He wants a cock then he is turned off by the porn. I have a thing for transexuals, CDs, queens and sissies the fantasies are very strong and hugely erotic but your guy sucks. How is a transexual straight or is that to confuse.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I like first timers

Not that bad.

It was pretty hot acutally. I agree the writing could have been a bit clearer, but I assumed it was the ramblings of a confused character.

amylin456amylin456over 12 years ago

Liked your story very much..

Would love to write one along with you.

I can associate with all you wrote.

amylin456 on Lit for contact

GuyCDGuyCDover 12 years ago
It's what I did

Thanks for your story. This is close to what I actually did with a gay friend when I sucked my first cock. It was great!

StockingsLuv@hotmail.com

lindsey4cumlindsey4cumover 12 years ago
that was realy good!

I wish I could have that kind of friend!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please tell more stories

This is a good first story. Please continue. I myself know what you felt like when you were sucking your first cock. I too am married but I truly enjoy sucking cock and I've progressed to getting fucked too. I want to talk to my wife about it and have her be a part of my bi or gay cross-dressing sexual adventures. Maybe one day I will. Wish me luck and hope that she understands that I can be "gay" and still love her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story, i am looking forward to giving my first bj.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous