All Comments on 'A Surprise Affair'

by Kat73

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good start

An excellent first short tale. Let's see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So

Now a former happily married woman is gay, and the husband?

bornagainbornagainabout 15 years ago
Great Story

You have a Great story to start of with but you should get yourself an editor you made a small type o mistake "I had been eating her for years",

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!

I agree. Another happy wife turns gay or bi-sexual as is the trend these days. Aren't trend and fashion victims sad people. They go with the crowd and don't think for them selves. A bit like this writer. But then it is a first time. I guess she will learn or not. Sorry but silly stroy for silly people.

SkyfalconSkyfalconabout 15 years ago
Great Start

Great story and kept writing and ingore the comment about gay women. If seem that your going to intoduce the husband into this story as part of a threesome. So write away and use the good people here to help with editing of your stuff.Because that love to help and encourge new writers.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
"The best night of my life..."

I know, if you do not like the topic don't read. I get it. But in this case, I was intrigued until that comment early in the story. Implication? She has found sex better than her husband and will continue to cheat on him while she lets him supply his income to take care of her. Is she BI? Does not matter. She did this without asking, and if she loved him was not selfish that is what she would have done. Now there is woman who can make her happier than he can. That sounds like a marriage breaker! Why not write a story which is not just your sexual fantasy, but is also honest. The end for any normal man in this situation would be to divorce, not split everything and move on. I even wonder if this is grounds for anulment? Good writer! But disappointed in the plot.

writedoctorwritedoctorabout 15 years ago
More!

Great start! Loved your sweet characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
being taken by a hot woman

GREAT FIRST STORY. READING THIS WAS LIKE WATCHING ALL THE SEX UNFOLD IN FRONT OF MY EYES. SO VERY HOT AND EROTIC.

CAN'T WAIT TO READ EVEN MORE OF YOUR STORIES.

EXCELLENT WRITING AND FANTASTIC STORY

italianGoditalianGodalmost 14 years ago
wow

Amazing....really amazing....

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Delightful!

When I was in the military this would have been called a quickie. Short, direct and delightful. I loved it. Thank you.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
getting your first taste of another woman

brilliant story love it. can't wait to read the next part so very hot and horny.

love both the story and the wrioting, keep them cumming.

SnozzWranglerSnozzWranglerabout 13 years ago

Nicely done. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

WinemasterWinemasterover 12 years ago
delicious

Itwas good reading.... OH, the meet up, the kiss it all seemed like a real story. Well written and very good detail.

looking forward to reading more....

aaron23062aaron23062over 11 years ago
Hawt!

Mmmm, the first seduction. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So hot!

Great story, but there was one letter missing that had me in stiches! "My husband and I had been eating her for years". I think you meant "eating here for years",lol!

texasacetexasaceabout 10 years ago
Great story...

I LUV the way you write, and the things that your creative and deliciously dirty mind cums up with... Ace

thebeeskneesthebeeskneesalmost 8 years ago
well written and an easy read

Good story and a believable story line. Two gals getting together for some fun. Nice details and to the point, it got me moderately hard and wanting to here more about these two together. Also makes me think that when the hubby gets home there are going to be some hook ups with all three enjoying the others.

BigspurtBigspurtover 5 years ago
What if???

They were interested in the guy at the bar who had been watching the two of them.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKat73@Kat73
87 Followers
I am married to mrppv. I am head over heels for DarkSimian. I am here to banter, tease, have titillating conversation, and meet like-minded pervs! I don't spend as much time here as I used to, so if I don't respond, I'm not a ghost, just caught up in the real world. Lit is a f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES