All Comments on 'My Mormon Neighbor Ch. 03'

by Bertron

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 15 years ago
I liked it.

This is a real fantasy, like so many men have. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the story, in fact, the whole series is great! I never knew I had this fantasy, but I guess I do.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Damn hot

Too bad he didn't have another get together with the two of them though. Have him blow a big load of cum up their little pussys would be fun to read. Thanks for the good story........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic Series

It was very exciting. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us. I only wish we could get more of this story or more stories of naive and curious wives acquiescing. :-)

p.s. any bets on how long it takes until some moron posts nonsensical negative feedback about this series?

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Polygamous Sex

Regardless of the claims made by the LDS, their Temples offer complete secrecy in who marries whom. As such women that are Mormon are often subjected to having sex with more than one man, so in this case both of these Mormon women could easily share your cock and the sperm shot from it because they would be easily making future "Gods" with you. For some odd reason Mormons don't want the rest of the public to know what is going on, and in this case both of these foxy women could be carrying your baby(s) at the same time without anyone knowing different. In fact you could be fucking both of them in secrecy with all 3 adults romping around the house and bedrooms in complete nudity and the stringy spendings running down their naked thighs, even if they are being fucked by you after they have been bred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story. Right on target.

I dated a Mormon girl for a while, and I have to say, she acted the innocent part at first, just like the one in this story, but as soon as my pants were off, her true colors shined right on through... Hell, maybe my ex was the girl in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Are you Fucking retarded

First of all, your grammer, your mis-spelled words, your wrong words and punctuation are horrendous.

I don't for one second believe that bullshit.

When you come down, from what ever magical, mystical tour you are on, seek counseling and go talk to that catholic priest that has been abusing you and then try obtaining your G.E.D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
07/06/10 "Grammer"

Anon of 07/06/10 really should learn to spell himself before criticising others: the word is spelled "grammAr" ('take the plank from your own eye...' as I believe the Christian-minded say!).

Personally, I thought this was a well constructed fantasy, with the seduction/corruption developing nicely over 3 episodes.

In terms of grammar, a little punctuation would go a long way toward enhancing the readers' enjoyment; having to re-read sentences breaks the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Time for a reunion

Time that Mr. 9inch and Nicole have a run in. Maybe his house needs a upgrade in the way of an interior design and Mr. 9inch's wife suggests to talk with NICOLE..... would love to read an update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NIce Mormon Wives!

If you have ever lived in Utah, Arizona and other heavily Mormon states you know that Mormans are real flesh and blood people just like the rest of us. I used to date a divorced Morman mom and I tell you she never wore her Temple Panties with me!

Mormons are just a little more discrete about their infidelities; however, like all of us they stray once in a while. These were hot stories; thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just to let you know, all of the writers refering to 9" dicks are ALWAYS 4" or less.

And that includes niggers. This is good to remember.

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Church girls are the best

I loved the 3 part series! It was just what I needed! It gave me the relief I was looking for (:

I have to agree, that Mormon, and other women brought up in strict religious homes, are the most fun! I have helped a few explore sex and it was very rewarding for all! I even wrote about one experience for literotica ;)

If you're lds and need to chat, I am here!

Naughtdad469

P.S. That "Don" guy below has no clue about the Mormon church, just more b.s. from the internet. ..I know because i was actually a Mormon for most my life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Duh

Your story is lame! No way would that happen, learn how to write a story, my kindergarten daughter could do better, You dipshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF would you expect from an illiterate nigger ??

Just give the garbage 1* it deserves !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT ASSHOLE DECIDED THAT IT WAS PREFERABLE TO CUM ON A WOMAN'S FACE, RATHER THAN DRIVE DEEP INTO HER PUSSY AND POWERPAINT ITS WALLS?

Whenever I see a good fuck and then the guy pulls out for the 'money shot' I close the window. What a fucking waste. Some faggot asshole decided that that's what men want to see, rather than the burble of the man's cum coming back out of the happy and satisfied woman's well fucked pussy. Someone should get the word to those DICK FLUFFER faggots that they're WRONG.

I gave the story four stars instead of five because the author is too fucking ignorant to get an editor to correct his atrocious spelling and other stupid errors to make his quite decent stories presentable. What a dumb fuck. He takes no pride in presenting good craftsmanship... even though his stories, as he presents them, are going to be a displayed reflection of his ignorance for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A SMALL CORRECTION TO MY PREVIOUS POST.

even though his stories, as he presents them, are going to be a SHAMEFUL reflection of his ignorance for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Forbidden fruit can be so sweet!

You really have to feel sorry for these women who are so locked into their marriages and lives that they never know good sex. The whole LDS faith is so screwed up about sex. First they aren't supposed to masturbate so there is little self-exploration and what there is, is shaded with shame. Then they are supposed to get married early and raise lots of kids so they are nothing more than baby factories and nursery workers. The men aren't much better because they don't have to worry about pleasing their wives as the woman has to please her man to make sure he calls her into the afterlife. Most of the men are so into their jobs and success that wives and sex come second and third.

I was in southern Utah yesterday and saw the most beautiful young woman coming out of a Walmart with a shopping cart full of supplies for her family. Seriously a 9 who could have been a 10 with a little fine tuning. Then inside, a gorgeous middle aged woman with a rock-solid body in a denim sundress. I was in love. Just go to SLC and hang around the malls. So many who need to be rescued.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We’re suppose to believe this is a true story?

First off why would a supposedly happily married man expose himself to two highly religious married Mormon wives the first time they meet? Secondly less than 1 in 1000 men have a 9” cock and this guy, moving into a Mormon community, just happens to be one of them? Thirdly would any married Mormon women, who strictly believes in the sanctity of marriage, having no empathy towards his wife, eagerly engage in sexual acts with her husband? Finally two inexperienced women, who have never ever given a guy a blowjob, eagerly suck him off and swallow his cum? Stop bullshitting your readers by saying this is a true story.1*

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Morons

Of course the whores were Morons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous