All Comments on 'My Wife Falls For Another'

by hotmetalman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
HammerHeartHammerHeartover 10 years ago
A Good Story But....

You never finished it! You need to do a Part 2 story to this, without it, the story just disappoints readers in the end. You write well so please conclude this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah right.

Even in a fictional story your imagining a completely spineless husband that has no self respect or pride is beyond ridiculous. Bad bad bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When she goes out with Joe?

Change the locks. She'll get the idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

he is a dumb fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
yep ole hubby will soon learn

the little wifey is getting it on a regular basis with a host of men... sad but a true to life lifestyles

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Learn something

You stupid ass. Why cage yourself when you aren't getting any anyway? How about you lock the cuffs on her and kick her ass off the bed? Tell her you don't sleep with used women and call the fire dept or a locksmith to get that cage off. Hand her broken cage and tell her to wear it herself since her disrespect broke it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story is incomplete.

More story, please! J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply ridiculous

Throw the cage in the garbage and divorce the cunt. Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy. Not even a brain dead moron puts the cage (a toy he can remove at any time without the key) on and does what his selfish bitch wife asks.

1 star

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
I am not one to agree with any anonymous comments

But the previous one from 11\22\20 just said very plainly. I hate them cages too. After reading this story I want my 15 minutes back.

Sorry but only one star though I wish I could give negative stars.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wife flirts, falls in love and takes control

And the poor latent homosexuality of the writer...I mean her husband comes shining through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing like having a dominant wife who controls your caged litttle penis. The humiliation I feel from my wife's boss everytime I see him knowing he fucks my wife and knows I'm small, caged and a cuck is exhilarating.

jon991gjon991gover 1 year ago

This had great potential to be a loving wife / chastity story, then went down the blackmail/cuckold path, pity 1*, like other posters I wish we could give negative stars.

SomehowyouSomehowyou9 months ago

It needs a part II. I liked it. Not as smooth as some others but still pretty good. Are you going to write a part II? Oh, and don't worry about the anti-cucks. They can't handle this fantasy. I'm starting to think that some are mods. Why are people allowed to troll one genre and not any other?

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian9 months ago

This story tried to do everything and ended up doing nothing. Period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotmetalman@hotmetalman
200 Followers
I am a retired scientist. At home, I yearn to be sexually dominated by my wife. My fantasies include being cuckolded, humiliation, bondage and discipline. In real life my wife is taking more control as the years go by but I will probably never live the scenes I fantasize.