All Comments on 'He Had No Idea What He Was In For'

by nowiamhere

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CoxswainCoxswainover 17 years ago
Oh, yeah

Intriguing idea & fine, hot story--and it's true; once a man gets a cock up his ass, he can never go back (if it didn't hurt too much the first time). Great one-hand-on-mouse, one-hand-in-pants story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Good job, not too long-- not too short. You threw in enough details to gain our interest prior to diving in but didn't go on and on... and on; that is something that many writers have issues with; they either start "the action" so quickly that you can't really place yourself in the story or they give so many insignificant details that your ready to scream, again: Good Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Agree

This story was well done.I am a big fan of a female being involved and enjoying a guys bi experience. If the story involves a married man and wife,I don't like the story much unless both partners give permission to each other for what takes place.That is what marriages are all about. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Even hotter

it makes the stroy even hotter knowing you are waiting for you first b i experience..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous