All Comments on 'Magic Ch. 03'

by cellophanesmile

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HonourHonourabout 15 years ago
At last

Thank you so much for continuing this tale. I have so missed one of my favourite authors.

dliterdliterabout 15 years ago
Continue

I like the story but I hope you don't do it like several others you have written and just stop! I hate to read a story only to find it has never been completed and never will be. I have gotten to the point I check the date on the story, then check the last chapter if it has multiple chapters, to see if it has a conclusion, heck of a way to read. I read most authors for more than the sex, although I do enjoy it the stories need more to carry them, just like life. You can't live on sex alone in real life and stories don't float for long based on just sex either!

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 15 years ago
Yay, welcome back!

Thank you for continuing this story! I've really missed your writing and hope you can post more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Slight irritation

I like your story so far, but there is one thing that I don't quite get: these wizards kidnap people and imprison them and then expect everything to be allright, just because they say that the kidnapped person is their "soulmate". I hope the girls in your story are sufficiently emancipated to question this.

mtmissymtmissyover 14 years ago
you have so many unfinished titles

I like your work but hate that it might not ever get finished.

For other people. In high school english didn't you get taught the phrase "willing suspension of disbelief". You are reading a fiction work so get over yourselves. You don't like some of the aspects, read something else.

sweetpea265sweetpea265almost 14 years ago
update

Hope you get a chance to update this story soon. Any of your unfinished stories really.

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
I see....

I see great potential in this story....it actually, so far, sounds more like something I would read non-stop. I wish that you would at least finish this story, if you don't finish any of the other ones. I am sure we, the readers, would appreciate a finished story of yours with an amazing ending to it. Thank you for your outstanding writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really great!

Really great story so far! Please continue, this is my favourite story so far!

ThelvynerThelvynerover 7 years ago
Sickening

Story of potential rapists. I dont care if you love someone or not, you dont do things to people without their permission.

Author hasnt finished most of his works either so best avoid them if you dont care to be frustrated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous