All Comments on 'Dirty Little Secret'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The End ?

Sorry for the pun but don't make this the end of melanie. Such a dirty girl must end up in a double penetration (sans boyfriend). At least another anal duet with a more disagreeable male as damon watches from afar and/or later gets takes dirty, dirty melanie again. Thanks for the contribution.

KamattlockKamattlockabout 15 years ago
Great Story

The story was very good but I find it hard to believe that a guy could cum that many times in such a short period of time that was a bit unrealistic no matter how much the guy loves anal sex. Too bad you ended the story there it would have been nice to see them get together again and maybe even switch partners since the other couple seem like they have more in common.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More,more,more

Gotta have More Melanie!A woman after every mans heart.Nasty lil slut.Gotta love those Nasty Little Sluts.

A_DreamerA_Dreamerabout 15 years ago
Deserves a novella

Excellent story so far, but you really need to build on this and write a novella. As said by another reader, the current relationships don't seem to be built on compatibility. Now that this event has occurred, both guilty parties will revisit the memory and find their relationships even less fulfilling than before. Sure, it'll sound stupid, petty and disgusting if Carrie and Kevin get dumped for not allowing anal, but sex is a big part of any romantic relationship. If you are not compatible with your partner sexually sooner or later you'll be picking up the pieces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Welcome back...

I just discovered your previous submissions in the last year and really enjoyed your writing still. Few on your stories are already bookmarked to share with my wife. She might be sensitive about the cheating but would definitely enjoy the adventurousness of a first time experience described in this new story. It is a great come back. Looking forward to more and possibly a sequel... Thanks for your stories.

D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good story

As always, a good story with good sex. Still, it has the same issue as all your stories... the main male character/author alter ego is a total douche, and the author seems to think he's cool.

Still, aside from that particular bit of lack of self-awareness on the author's part it's a very good story, better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
welcum back!

it's been too long, Damon. write more of this story and drop me a line at kealtj@hotmail.com, brother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nicely done

And welcome back

scottishmeatscottishmeatabout 15 years ago
Welcome back dude.

You inspire me.

damonXdamonXabout 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone

Hey everyone, thanks for reading. It's good to be back. It's funny...I've started about ten different stories over the last couple years but haven't been able to finish any of them..until now that is. I have a bunch more in the works right now so there should be some new ones coming out soon. I've actually been surprised at all the positive responses I've been getting from this story. I was a little worried that people wouldn't like it as much. I've been thinking about doing a continuation because the responses have been so good. If anyone has any ideas, be sure to let me know.

Damon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Marriage material?

Need to keep these 2 coupling!

curiousk75curiousk75about 15 years ago
oh, oh, oh, damon...

oh damon baby - you know just how i like it!!! so good to see you writing again - can't wait to read more - you definitely need to continue this one - can't wait to see what other situations (quickie in public with melanie in a skirt perhaps?) and positions (reverse cowgirl with him driving into her while she plays with her clit maybe?) that these two will get into (would love to see them experimenting with toys too)...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sequel yes, loving wives/slut no

I absolutely agree with everyone that this story deserves a sequel, but looking at the rest you stories I'm apprehensive of the direction you might take the story into. Most of your other stories end up having the girl as a slut to be used and abused, whether as a loving wife or otherwise. The theme of your stories, the dirtiness of anal sex and/or group sex is clear to be seen. However, that same theme can be explored in an intimate setting as well. It doesn't always have to be degrading or promiscuous. I hope you do justice to these great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Stuff

As always, some of the best writing on this site. I've been coming back to your page frequently since I discovered your work, but was resigned to reading your older stories. I was happy to see new work from you. Welcome back, Damon.

mortgagebrokermortgagebrokerabout 15 years ago
Another fan

Hey damonX, I too am happy to see you back on the site. You're definitely one of my fav writers here at literotica and I certainly look forward to seeing your new stories.

I liked this story but it wasn't my favorite. Normally Damon is confident/cocky and aware he's about to pull some serious tail. Picking up the good girl at the wedding, the cashier, etc...he leads them to the bedroom and takes it from there. In this story he is completely oblivious to the obvious flirting and set up. He seems surprised that she would request it and hesitant to fulfill her desire.

If she was so ready and willing and wanting, would you be holding back?

Look forward to more material.

craigcbayercraigcbayerabout 15 years ago
Here's to the best anal writer!

You might not be in a class by yourself, but it doesn't take long to call the roll! Thanks for coming back and for another great anal story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

I think I'm in love with Melanie. Great story man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Welcome back!

Great to have you back! Please don't wait that long for your next story!

PacoFearPacoFearabout 15 years ago
Return of the King

Excellent as always. You, sir, have a gift for the booty love story. For this reason alone, you're on my favorites list.

If you're taking votes/suggestions for where this story goes next (assuming your plan even is a sequel), I vote that they have another sneaky interlude or two. She could show up at his apartment in the middle of the night (courtesy of an apt key she swiped from his buddy), slip into his bedroom where he and his girlfriend are in bed together, wake him up, and lure him out to his kitchen where they have another round of raunchy sex.

Want to go a tad darker? His girlfriend catches them and, as punishment/revenge, makes them both watch while his buddy takes her heinie cherry.

Just my $0.02. Rock on.

SejanusSejanusalmost 15 years ago
Do whatever you want...

Do whatever the hell you want as long as you keep writing! When you consistently turn out this level of quality, I'll read anything you like and share it with a few female friends of mine who are fans too. I'd love to see some more with this set of characters, as this is one of my favorites of yours, but heck, I'd like to see expanded adventures or sequels of most of your characters. I'm a huge fan of your stories in this section.

MareCrisiumMareCrisiumover 14 years ago
slutty sequel yes!

Very nice! I'd love to hear more detailed description of Mel's body. You've painted a hot picture of her posterior quarters, but give me a better sense of the rest of her. It will only make her a more vivid character, and make me want to be there to join our heroes even more. As for the intimacy/sluttiness question of tone, it's true that your usual themes admit of being presented in a more gentle way and that it could be made to be very hot. But I confess a strong predilection for the imagined use and abuse of these horny women. For the sake of getting most of us off, don't let us forget that your characters love kink!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
starts out hot, keeps getting hotter!!!!

I kept thinking, "what in the heck is he going to do after *this* ?!?".

Oh, thank you!

DamonX, I wish you many happy real-life fucks to come, to furnish you material for more stories. :-D

pokinaround69pokinaround69over 13 years ago
Great story!

Loved it! Please keep these great stories coming. More of Melanie would be great!

Painted_DesertPainted_Desertover 12 years ago
omg that story was hotttttt!

Your writing never fails to impress. Ever!

Stepha69Stepha69over 12 years ago
Fantastic!!

I love that Melanie takes over here, how bout having them do it in public somewhere? thats where i'd like to be ass-reamed.

Water_MelanieWater_Melanieabout 12 years ago

Good stuff, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
RIGHT THE FUCK ON!

By far the best story I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it was the best!

It was far the best i had ever read man i love the details to give imagery, but i was a little disappointed that she didn't suck it entirely too:(. still good though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

rosscaresrosscaresabout 8 years ago
Asscapade

Nice build-up and setting of scene. Always had a wierd thing for girls with glasses. If you use "I've," it's like I have so you have to say drunk rather than drank. Past Perfect tense. Otherwise, great job.

Fetishist1Fetishist1over 5 years ago
Cum in ass and continue

This a classic story by a talented DamonX.

This story features a particular fetish: a man cums in a womanโ€™s ass and keeps going. The man can ejaculate twice or even thrice without pulling out after the anal creampie or he can pull out and then immediately reinsert to continue the act.

I leave this comment as a marker in order to help identify more stories with this kind of fetish.

You can check my favourites for other examples that I have already identified.

Please message me or copy this message under a story to help expand the collection.

Thanks!

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Both get what they want...three epic loads in a row...then out the door with a smile and a buttfull(reason my gf likes me to wear a condom except for special occasions...)...she's a unicorn.

Easy 5 and fave.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

So sexy. I had a girlfriend named Melanie who wore glasses and liked to get fucked in the ass. Erotic memories. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good premise.

Anal sex moves ahead much too automatically. Much too fast.

Nothing with her breasts?

Nothing with her pussy?

She doesn't play with his cock and balls before cock goes into ass.

You really need a proofreader/editor. Too many typos to mention.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous