All Comments on 'Smoking!'

by hypnopup

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hypnopuphypnopupalmost 15 years agoAuthor
Before anyone says anything about the caps

The lack of capitalization in certain parts of the dialogue is intentional. I used it to try and further convey the girl's loss of self during those periods. It was not because of unintentional poor grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What happens next ?

Hope you are going to do another chapter !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I hope you do another chapter too!

Off to a great start!

jdgray68jdgray68over 11 years ago
really good start

This is a really good story, I hope you have some more Ideas, and will continue with another episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!!

I know this will sound weird but I've been looking for a story like this, it's incredible! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 2 coming soon?

Part 2 coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent!!

This is the best story I've read on this site, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... Hypnopup, you've managed to produce a hero with the means to control two beautiful women and a villain, without being a total bastard. What a shame you abandoned this story. I think, I will try and write a sequel, it is just too intriguing. Hope you don't mind, The Panther Fan.

P.S. Hypnopup, if you wish to respond, please do so in the "comments" section of this story.

hypnopuphypnopupover 6 years agoAuthor
unofficial sequels welcomed

I'm totally okay with unofficial sequels to this story. I know someone who has already done so with permission.

I always intended this to be a one off story, never thought about a sequel.

Still meaning to finish up my "Chemical concocktion" story, I have written a couple follow ups in the past, but neither turned out good enough to post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous