All Comments on 'Sissy Boy Chuck Becomes Just Sissy'

by Krazy35

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
esr61esr61about 15 years ago
Please Continue!!

Please Continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please with a cherry on top

I loved this story and can't wait to see what the next level is. I am wearing my panties right now stroking myself to the possibilities.

Mitzi36BMitzi36Balmost 15 years ago
Good Cumming of Age story

Good fantasy Reads like a true story. As one who grew up swiping my older sisters panties, bras, and skirts to dress up in, and getting caught repeatedly, I can identify with Chuck as Sissy.. Unfortunately, my sis never took charge and reinforced my desire. She just complained to Mom (who didn't really punish me; just tried to talk me out of my little obsession). And the casually dismissive way the girls treated Sissy's strong masturbation needs is, in my view, typical of young girls' attitudes who don't understand how important it is for a young guy to jerk off. One nitpick: about the middle of the story, Missy became Samantha. That threw me off fr a moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Liked it

Good read, I liked where this was going but a little more eroticism would have made it better though. The only major problem I seem to have is the whole Jessica/Samantha thing going on here, you weren't very consistent with the sister's name changing it back and forth towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please continue the story

Your story was an excellent start to sex-filled adventures of Sissy, his sister & their girlfriends. Please continue as I can't wait to read what happens next.

cc69sissycc69sissyabout 13 years ago
more

keep the story going. love it so far

jayhiljayhilalmost 12 years ago

Nice story! Cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

this made me so hard omfg I love you <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sister's name

What is the correct name of Chuck's ( Sissy ) sister ? You have her as Jessica but there are times that it looks like her name is Samantha. It is confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Who's Samantha?

You didn't say who she was anywhere in the story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

This story is so hot. Please continue. I can't wait to read what happens next.

BambiBimbetteBambiBimbettealmost 7 years ago
Good setup!

A very good beginning. You have set the scene and given us three interesting characters. You've peaked our interest with a solid setup for what comes next. Thanks for a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wish i knew someone like Samantha and Missy. Great beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous