All Comments on 'The Sidecar Tales Ch. 01'

by RetiredReprobate

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not bad

well, to be honest im giving you a 75 bc ( and i know its a story) but it seemed too unreal. what i mean by that, is that you didnt write it convincingly and it sounded kinda rushed. although, it def seems to be an interesting start to a new series that i hope ends better than your other ones. i mean geez, how many stories can you come up involving bat-shit crazy wifes and a new life, name, etc.? also,haha, i really hope this story doenst end up with him killing the lot of them and then finding several sexy women to share his life, money, and johnson with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This has potential

I can see real potential with this. I've given you a 5 so we can see what your next chapter is all about. Looking forward to a great tale!

CastleStoneCastleStoneabout 15 years ago
Interesting story

Like the start.

16gauge16gaugeabout 15 years ago
liked what i've read

Liked what I've read so far. Looking forward to where you take it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
No Explination

As too why everyone in his life hates him and shit on him. Needs to figure out why his son and daughter and two best friends would go along. Other than that O.K. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

OK you set us up, where is the rest of the story??

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Yeah Right

All documents with an identical signature = obvious forgery. Notarized! The legal beagles will get disbarred. Sure as hell no need to pay child support or alimony ESPECIALLY with a name change.

REVENGE is a dish best served cold - he needs to be a cold-hearted bastard and sink his ex and her family,

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Ok

It has been eight years since this was posted. So I ask, where is the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous