All Comments on 'What Lesbians Do Ch. 02'

by directorx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'll have to say

I'll have to say that I would have liked it a lot better if the girls had finished and if the boyfriend had just disappeared ... for good.

DryhillDryhillover 13 years ago
I AGREE

I agree get rid of the boyfriend, it was a lot more fun without him around. Mind you i would love to be in his shoes.

friendly6977friendly6977over 13 years ago
Dump him!

Make that unanimous - ditch the boyfriend. He sounds like an arrogant ass anyway. Thinks he's the cock of the block, when in reality he probably hasn't satisfied anyone but himself in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I will have to say too

I will have to say too that the boy friend should have really disappeared for good.The girls had their thing going and it should have been completed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another nope for the guy.

The guy at the end really is a pain in the ass. The story so far is about a wonderfully gentle and tender love making the heroine awaken sexually. And you did a great job at that, it's just amazing.

But while there's nothing wrong with drama in general, even in erotica, it's a different type of story and the people who liked the first two chapters probably won't like drama in the story, especially brought on by a guy. So it's really not a good idea. But it at this time it seems unlikely you'll ever finish story anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dump the boyfriend

Dump the boyfriend. Then take the fun to the bedroom. Problem solved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your stories

They could pnly have been written from a very deep and true experience.

Marc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 3....... please?

I know this is unlikely, but could you please write more about these two? I want to read about the girls' continued sexual adventures!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Can't lie, all of these years later I still don't understand why you had the dude show up instead of having Lexie go to town on her next.

Any story where the boyfriend/husband comes in midway to some weird shock/horror always feels like some strange attempt to prevent the women from experiencing the pleasure they're clearly building up to. Just let them have a good time, and figure out the ramifications later, bro.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous