All Comments on 'Camping Fantasy'

by SomeAussieGuy

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh yeah!4

Started a bit slow, but the last 1/3 was INCREDIBLE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Gotta love the great outdoors...

I have always loved camping and backpacking but this sexy aussie just gave me a whole new reason to get outside and play!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh baby

Mmmm. Thank you so much it was so meaningful.

PrettySin86PrettySin86almost 15 years ago
Wonderful!

This was the first audio story I've ever listened to, and boy, am I glad this was the one I chose! You did a wonderful job of setting the scene- making us lucky listeners feel as if we were there with you, and going through the storm with you. It was just as if we were living the story. I think the accent lends a whole other aspect (I know, I know, we Americans have the accent, but honestly, it's just not as sexy ;-) ) in a add a bit of camping in an entirely new place sort of way, if that makes any sense. I'd certainly guess it's more than a bit different there. Either way, wonderful, and I look forward to listening to your other submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

I really loved this particular story. I felt all the emotions so strongly and the description was amazing. What i would give to be that girl. Youre accent is unbelievably sexy that helps too ;P

sandra_deesandra_deealmost 15 years ago
Wow!

That was amazing! You know how to tell a story really really well! I just love your accent. :)

sandra_deesandra_deealmost 15 years ago
Wow!

That was amazing! You know how to tell a story really really well! I just love your accent. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
uhhh

I just loved it! The emotions, the sparkles, the sexyness, your voice... Incredible! I'd give a lot to be that girl...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh wow!

I'd never listened to any of the audios until now, and Wow, am I glad I listened to this one first. ^_^ Thanks for that. It was great, and you have one sexy voice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
carry on camping... and cumming..pleeaassee.x

camping with you sounds like much more fun than any camping trip i have ever been on.

you must have women all over the world swooning and drooling over you. you really are the perfect fantasy.

please dont stop.x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Delicious!

What a beautiful story! Incredibly sweet and romantic, but oh god, so erotic. Your voice is so unbelievably sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Nice

Hearing your arousal was incredible. What made it even better was the fact that there was an actual story in there as well! A great story with a wonderful fantasy that all of us have probably had, taking a friendship to the next level. Keep them coming, handsome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow.

You are truly talented. And your voice is sooo amazingly sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredibly sexy

I love the way you tell your stories--the naturalness of your voice, and the romantic, yet extremely hot little details you include. You've gained another loyal listener. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome

The sincerity your story-telling has is amazing! I'm so glad I clicked on this. Gotta say that's one of my fantasies too. Your voice put it in a totally different prespective for me though. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yummy

Sweetie, I'd go camping with you anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so far so good

all i have to say is wow. you have an amazing talent on how you tell the stories. please keep more coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Content...

Romantic and beautiful as always, this is my favorite of your stories.

I just need to keep myself from listening in the computer lab of my uni... I get distracted from my papers to easily, then tend to scribe, rather embarrassing when a professor wants to read what you have so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW.....

That was amazingly sweet and romantic, yet unbelievably naughty and hot at the same time! You have an awesome accent and voice, I could listen to you all day and I certainly will be coming (pun intended lol) back for more. More more more!!! This is the first time I listened to audio and BOY am i glad i chose this one lol. You made a fan outta me for sure! If you're ever in Florida look me up and we'll definitely go camping and act this out lol.

Greeneyed_AngelGreeneyed_Angelover 13 years ago
LOVED!!!

that was incredible! Take me camping with you;) I would love to be the one ...sharing your sleeping bag w/ you! :x

wlo2001wlo2001over 13 years ago
WOW

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!! Every Audio you have done is full of such passion. This is also one of my fantasies. I love the out doors and camping. Oh this makes me want to take a trip.

Wendy <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
special

This one holds a special place for me (cause I know it does for you), thanks for sharing your fantasy dear man. Its incredibly sweet and yet ridiculously HOT. :D

wvacraftt1wvacraftt1almost 13 years ago
Ahhhh

Your audios are truly enjoyable! Definitely some moaning going on on this end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Wow! I love it! So passionate... It was amazing! And your voice is so sexy! I have a thing for Aussie accents!

Got me rather hot! (embarrased face)

Thank you!

Romancegirl1963Romancegirl1963over 12 years ago
I'd love to go camping with you!

I've never been camping in my life, but if you were my guide, I would gladly give it a try. I wish I were your sleeping bag. I'd love to be wrapped around you.

That was a wonderfully warm and passioate story. Thank you again, AussieGuy. As far as I am concerned, you are by far the best there is, here on Literotica.

What a talent you are!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you're awesome, I can always always count on you. thank you! xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Mmmmmm please take me camping baby. I will softly moan & come for you all night long.

3 times I came during that story. Thank you for that release & for livening up my Monday.

Your moans and imagery make me so wet.

Thanks for this deliciousness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh my Fucking God

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! So sexy, Making my pussy tingly without me even touching myself. i can feel my pussy clinching wanting to be around your cock. Your Aussie accent makes me so hot. I love camping and would love to go camping with you.

meggieminxmeggieminxalmost 12 years ago
Sexy and romantic!

Who doesn't love the thought of a thunderstorm leading to passionate sex with your best friend? Not to mention a guy talking dirty to you while he's getting off.... Love it! Thank you!

emerald_kittenemerald_kittenalmost 12 years ago
wow... all the way from South Africa

You can take me camping any time!! Absolutly loved the story! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

God....you are so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I love it when you moan gets me so wet

ScentofawomanScentofawomanover 11 years ago
Very sexy

I stumbled upon your story. Very sexy. The accent is just hypnotic as well as the tamber of your voice. Very, very nice.

NaughtyKitty1NaughtyKitty1over 11 years ago
Wow!

You can take me camping anytime, I didn't even like camping before this but I came so hard listening to you, so thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You are amazing! Just the right amount of romantic and incredible intensity. Thank you!

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funover 11 years ago

I love to go camping, and I'm going to LOVE to have this on my ipod next time. I adore your voice; it's got a hypnotic quality to it. Very relaxing even though my body is always tense until after the amazing orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I loved listening to this.

Knowing you were touching yourself just imagining us listwning to you... An added turn on.

Your voice is amazing.

it may sound weird, but I think I love you.

Just the way you described all this...

Any woman would love to go with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tops

That was so hot! I came so hard. Your voice is the sexiest. Thank you sir!

justaguiltypleasurejustaguiltypleasureabout 11 years ago

This pressed so many of my buttons. Thunderstorm, the great outdoors, unresolved/uncertain sexual tension, emotional connection, and a very appealing voice narrating it all!

The sound of you getting more and more turned on and losing yourself in the fantasy was so very enjoyable. You have a wonderful mixture of charm, romance, tenderness, and masculine sexuality.

SxygreeneyesSxygreeneyesalmost 11 years ago
That was....

Absolutely amazing....thank you so much... I look forward to hearibg you cum many times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hot damn!

I have enjoyed several of your submissions cause your voice keeps me coming back for more. But I must say thiis was my favorite so far. Keep up the great work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow. This is my new fantasy. Your voice is mesmerizing!

LaurenJolieLaurenJolieover 10 years ago

Definitely not just some Aussie guy!God this one is amazing...as someone said in the comments you pushed many buttons...the accent,the tone of your voice,how lustful this all is...Amazing.You rock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Reminded me of my first time with the guy who is now my husband, and how exciting that was as we were just close friends before that. Could almost imagine being in a tent in Australia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how i love your voice!

ohh that was amazing! that kind of voice is actually what i have been looking for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You permeate total sexual hunk of a man!!!!

Just hearing your voice is a sexy turn on for me!!! The camping adventure supplied me with two orgasms, the second one of which happened when you had yours!!! Oh my gawd, you are amazing, I could just imagine myself in that tent with you, feeling your every touch!! You are phenomenal!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mind Blown

I couldn't help but moan and wish you where here with me while listening to you.. Your voice is so sexy even when you where cumming. Hmm.. I am now sexually frustrated but no worries I'll just hit replay C;

LadyRazaLadyRazaabout 10 years ago

oh my god, I know you're not doing it on purpose but that accent is a cheap trick to play on an American girl! Seriously though you invoke the meeting of raw passion, friendship and love that in my opinion makes for the most incredible sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Everything about your story was relatable, your voice was so sexy and you know exactly how a girl wants to be talked to. As an aussie girl myself the whole thing just turned me on so so much! I may have to try and find my uni friend to go on a trip that ends like this..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More of this kind, please !

My favourite story of yours + damn sexy voice = drives me nuts.

I'd like to hear more of this kind, keep up the good work ;)

babydesixvxbabydesixvxabout 10 years ago
your voice

I love accents. Nicely read.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckalmost 10 years ago
Uh oh

That was the first time I listened to an audio talk on this site. I think I have a new addiction. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

This must be my favorite of all your stories. You are such a great story teller. Miss you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story

So hot, hot, hot.

SatingthestormSatingthestormover 7 years ago
Wow. Are rare find. A fellow Aussie that can make me squirm.

A Queenslander at that. Maybe it's just the Aussie men in NSW that are all yobo's?

I very much enjoyed your camping trip and am eager to listen to your other titles....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this.

No one else comes close to weaving a great story. Camping is my all time favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really like your stories, particularly that a lot of them are a bit more loving and romantic, something that is getting a bit rare at the moment and that I really prefer!

Thank you,

Helen

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From another Aussie, wow

I have never orgasmed like that on my own, ever. I literally had butterflies as if I was right there with you crossing that boundary together. I hear Australian accents all day every day so it was comforting but what made this sexy for me. You did, taking something I do every weekend and flipping it on it’s head, how am I supposed to not think of this when I’m camping tomorrow night!? God I hope I run into you next time im up shits Creek. Just amazing, thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Favorite

This is still my favorite story on literotica. I keep coming back to it and it keeps making me come. I wish SomeAussieGuy was still posting new stories!

MrSandmanDreamMrSandmanDreamabout 1 year ago

Amazing story, and your voice is so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantasy of mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous