All Comments on 'The Wedding Bell Hots'

by Prizmatic

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SqueezeBabesSqueezeBabesabout 15 years ago
Decent, but not realistic

I've never been to a wedding where, an hour before the wedding, the bride and father of the bride find time to be alone. Usually the place is fluttering with activity and last minute preparations.

Keep writing!

PornguinPornguinabout 15 years ago
True, but

SqueezeBabes has a point, but it was still a great story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
2 years ago...

Believe it or not..My daughter and I found time before her wedding. She was all dressed in her room waiting and told her bridesmaids she needed to talk to me alone and that NO ONE was to be around the cottage.. Needless to say my daughter gave me her virginity an hour and half beore her wedding. I am 41 she is 23 so that was incredible..and the fun part???? her mother, my ex was in the church still getting things ready!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful

Loved the story. It reminded me of my daughter's wedding. No, I wasn't lucky like this guy but oh how I wanted her to walk down the isle with my cum inside her cunt.

imharmless69imharmless69about 15 years ago
Who cares about realistic? :)

A wonderful, hot fantasy that made me forget all about needing realism in a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great angle!

Nothing hotter than a daughter who seduces her dad within an hour of getting married! Nice, fresh angle for the scenario too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great one. So hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

can he give her a facial

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sweet memories

On my wedding day my Uncle drove the limo, that Daddy and I were in. We were about 30 minutes from the church when Daddy fucked me doggie style, and pumped my pussy full of CUM. At the reception we snuck out to the limo and Daddy fucked me again. We still fuck at every opportunity .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous