All Comments on 'My Mom, My Love'

by SinsiousSiren

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
clark3001clark3001about 15 years ago
Complete this story

Don't leave me hanging on like this. This ia a wonderful story, complete it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A beautiful and loving story

The slow building of the characters gave the reader a good foundation on which to understand all of the trouble and pain that brought mom and son to the present point in the story. The erotic love that he has for his mom and having her return the love was really what I think is what makes the story so good. I just hope that there isn't anymore strife in their lives, and that they finally get to love and enjoy each other. It would be nice for her to experence getting pregnant by her son, who will love and take care of her while she is carrying his baby, instead of what she has went through in the past. The younger brother should have always thought of him as a dad anyway, and having mom and his older brother living together as husband and wife is what the younger boy wanted to happen, having a dad for once. Thanks for the good chapter...........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Started a bit Slow

But what a finish! Definitely great wanking material! Gonna have to read the rest of it as soon as I recover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i have a mother how to make her have sexual relations with me?

hey can u advise me?

SinsiousSirenSinsiousSirenabout 13 years agoAuthor
*Can U Advise*

If you should happen to check back and you wish to contact me and discuss this, please feel free to do so. You can find my email here on the site.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Thank you for the nice ending...

I was afraid that you were going to put a tragic ending on us and that would have really bothered me. I know that it is just a story BUT...

Thank you for writing it, I will read some more of your 'stuff'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Great, well written story, but there are one or two spelling mistakes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"FUCK MOM! FUCK! God that's so fucking hot, I'm gonna come deep in your hot hole!"

The hole young Bowen's talking about is the one between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. It's the hole plenty of boys'd love to get back up into, their own mother's baby-hole, and nowadays more and more of them do every day. For lots and lots of sons, who knows probably even most of them, their own mother's cunt is the perfect place for their hard young cock. And there are lots and lots of moms who agree with them. The reason is simple. Here's Bowen again: "She clawed into my shoulders and forced herself deep onto me. Her moans were delicious and loud. She rode me like a maiden on a stallion. 'Oh yes, oh god. OH!' was about all she could say as I forcefully pumped her." A mother right away discovers that no one can ever give her the hot fuck that her own boy can. When a boy's got his big stiff cock up his mother's warm wet twat he goes into a fuck-frenzy, he pounds and slams it with all his youthful energy and strength. His cock becomes the center of her world, just like it's stuffing and stretching the center of her body. When he blows his young balls up inside his mother, the bold incestuous couple discover what Bowen and mother do, that up his mother's ever-loving twat is where a boy's semen belongs.

scally2170scally2170about 9 years ago
Hot Hole?

What a sweet talking Casanova this fella is - eh? Years of abuse and being spoken to like sh*t and that's the way her saviour speaks to her! Obviously the ex husbands influence rubbed off somewhere along the line.

Your atypical American cop I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a beautiful story!

Jeana has been through a lot, but now she will get the loving she needs, and deserves. I see a lot of new video games in Aaron's future, he'll need to spend a lot of nights staying with his friends. During the day when he's in school, Bo can stop by for an hour or so, quite often. They love each other so much, they just can't get enough of each others bodies!!

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473almost 8 years ago
So good so far!

I glad that they finally got together and that Bowen is moving back in so they can be together! I thank you and my fiancee thanks you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really didn't get to far into this after she was forced to marry an abusive asshole that was rich but got nothing in the divorce.then kept finding the worst guys possible every time

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 2 years ago

"My Mom, My Love Ch. 01:" - I'll postpone my comments until after I've perused Chapter 02.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 2 years ago

"My Mom, My Love Ch. 01:" - Forty-one Year Old Twice Divorced Mother Of Three, Jeana McCally (sp?) and Twenty-three Year Old Son, Bowen Scott.

Oh, crap. I was unable to finish reading the story over the past week, the full chapters...so, I'm starting over, just to keep the details current and fresh in my mind as I read onward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous