All Comments on 'CFNM Waiter 101'

by KNIGHT_STREAKER

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great possibilities

Good start. keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Like it so far

I like it so far and I hope you continue the story.

As a potential suggestion, to me some of the dialogue feels stilted. You might want to ask someone to look at the next chapter to see if he/she can help all of the dialogue sound more natural.

Again, overall I like the start of your story and I look forward to reading more.

Thanks for writing and sharing it.

Satisfier2007Satisfier2007about 15 years ago
Interesting but not sufficient

Interesting plot. We readers would appreciate more description of what the women look like and what is happening to them (grins, sighs, erect nips, swollen twats, etc.). Insights into their thoughts would be helpful.

<br /><br />

If I were in your protagonist's position, I'd be bartering with the women ("I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours" and the like).

<br /><br />

Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Always a Winner!!

CFNM & masturbation are two of my favorite topics! Author needs to work on dialog and use less explanation when the dialog already tells the story. Hope the party is a success!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good so far

Good so far, some words are missing but overall i like it. Keep it up (no pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fucking horny!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Brilliant, would love to read more, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

i loved it never had so much cum squirt out before

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiter

Ok so far Soooooooo hire did the job go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Very hot indeed. I would love to read part two. I can imagine him returning to the venue, a room full naughty young ladies lusting after his muscular body and virile cock. I can imagine his hot muscular body, naked save for a small black spandex thong. His strong virile cock straining at the material, his balls bulging at the seams of the thong. I imagine that flimsy piece of material doesn’t stay on too long, before it’s pulled down his legs. That evening, the thong stays off and he stays busy fucking... by morning he’s fucked everyone in the room at least once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m afraid it’s a little like a shopping list. All a little too clinical and not very erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous