All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very good very real

More women should be able to express their feelings and desires like you. Your skill and confidence show in your stories. keep it up

TalinTalinalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

I loved this one, thank you!

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973about 13 years ago
Wonderful

As a Military Man I would love to return home to service like this from my own wife. An excellent piece, one which I will copy and bring with me on my upcoming deployment.

BlackcockstrokerBlackcockstrokerover 12 years ago
Superb!!

Your detail and sexy velvet voice caressed me to a hardness I never knew and an orgasm I've never experienced. Particularly since I have strong handjob/blowjobs fetishes. I'd love to hear more from you.

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 12 years ago
Simply Superb!!

I am having a difficult time being able to desribe my pleasure at hearing the world's best fellatrix tell me how she would give a loving BJ. Reading about it is one thing, but to here it told so well with the sultry voice of a woman that truly loves giving head is simply AWESOME! Thank you so much, Lucia. I truly hope to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I salute you

I'm no military man but you made me stand to attention.

Just@FanJust@Fanover 12 years ago
Incredible

Your work is amazing. I am a huge fan but to have a voice to echo in my ears as the scenes your create unfold in my mind is beyond description. Your voice is very sexy and well suited to your writing style. I hope you do more audio as I have never had anyones voice turn me on so much. My thanks for the experience.

Until then I remain...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible!

Your voice is so sensual, but it's also confident, powerful and oozes sexuality, I always wondered what your voice sounded like, and I was not dissappointed.

The story was hot enough as it was, but add your voice and it becomes amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My load,your mouth,Anytime,anywhere,

Damn that was a great story,I want to have you service my cock so bad!

But will settle for more audio's about your sweet cock sucks skills.

And yes I will be getting off to this babe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!!

I think I love you! Your voice is incredible and your description are amazing. Loved it. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Job

When women describe fellatio, espically hearing you - this lovely woman do it - that's why I -come- here. I would love to see more audio stories like this, although, a count down to cumming-on-command would make my day. For that absense, I must give a 9 out of 10.

:)

sh60fhsh60fhover 12 years ago
Dayum

I wish I got that kind of welcome home at the end of a deployment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding!! .......!!

My ideal woman.........and now it's your turn, lay back and close those pretty brown eyes.....mmmmm!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now I'm hard

Wonderful story and well read. Sexy voice. What a gift you've given me. Delicious.

jimbean485jimbean485over 12 years ago
Fantastic Voice

This was a very sensual, enjoyable text story, but your reading of it took it to the next level. Honestly, it was quite difficult to hold back until the end of the story. Absolutely fantastic. If you have more, don't hold out on us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW... More Please

WOW wish i was that lucky soldier... can't wait for more!!!

Just4fun74Just4fun74over 12 years ago
Fantastic

Haven't talked to you in a very long time. Love hearing your voice.

OldComputerHandOldComputerHandabout 12 years ago
Wow! Just ... wow!

I'm not usually one for stories told in the second person, but this was great. And the MP3 ... a near-religious experience.

tifosimactifosimacabout 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I am honestly amazed at how much sexier your stories are in your voice. I truly hope you are going to do more of these

SoInappropriat3SoInappropriat3almost 11 years ago
Love the audio!

Your voice sounds infinitely better than my "in head" reading voice. ;-)

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowalmost 11 years ago
Wonderfully descriptive.

Scorchingly erotic use of language. You paint a gallery of mental pictures that left me breathing hard and wishing I was in that imaginary soldier's chair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Aaaaaaa-ten-chun

As a marine who has spent that week in the field, your efforts would be greatly appreciated.

Semper Fi

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Easily one of the best erotic audio stories on this site in terms of both sound quality, descriptiveness, sexiness, and voice. Definitely looking forward to another!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow amazing!

You are amazing content, expression, description, well written, well articulated. Loved it!!!!

Hi_LiteroticaHi_Literoticaover 10 years ago
Vividly descriptive

By far, the best audio story I have heard on Lit. Your voice paints a picture that is irresistibly realistic. Please do more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How did you know?

How did you know EXACTLY what my fantasy was?

How did you get inside my head (both of them) ?

How did you know that my lover has brown hair, brown eyes, and 36DD tits?

(Okay, you said 36D, but close enough.)

On my first listen, I came in less than five minutes.

When I played it for her and she acted it out on me, I came three times.

Thank you SOOOO much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An old soldiers issues with this story.

This must not have been a real military wife, if she was she would known 1. Uniform pants dont have zippers. 2. Grunts don't wear underware in the field. 3. If she would have smelled his crotch after a week in the bush the only blowing she would have been doing is chunks in the bucket she was using to sponge bath him. 4. And most importantly No I REPEAT NO PROPER ARMY WIFE IS GOING TO BRING HER SOLDIER A FUCKING LEMONADE AFTER A WEEK IN THE FIELD. The only thing she would hand him is an ice cold beer.

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadabout 9 years agoAuthor
Dear anonymous...

1. uniform pants do have zippers in Canada. I have no idea where you`re from, but news flash - other places exist.

2. your lack of underwear when you're at work is your business. All the military guys I've dated actually have personal hygiene.

3. this would be the reason by cleaning him up was the part of the story before the blowjob.

4. not everyone is an alcoholic like you.

mperrymperryalmost 9 years ago
@old soldier

Are you an idiot? You came to this site, logged in, found this story, clicked on it, listened to it, and... THAT was your comlplaint? With all the stories about aliens and witches and 3 foot long cocks on this site, you decided to complain about the accuracy of your military attire vs. another's and whether you'd want lemonade or beer?

You're fucking retarded. You've missed the point of not only this story, but of this entire website.

PhoneIsFunPhoneIsFunover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Thanks for the great story and audio! I decided to try something new and listen to this while walking through Target tonight...let's just say it made shopping way more interesting! I plan on doing that again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderfully Seductive Voice

Thank you for turning Welcome Home into an audio. This story is by far the best audio I've heard on Literotica, for a few reasons. First, your voice is beautifully seductive. Your enthusiasm for the content shines through in the inflection of your voice. Second, I'm guessing that the recording is edited to eliminate any imperfections, enabling the final product to have a consistent cadence that flows extremely well. I realize it must have been difficult and time consuming, so I applaud you for a job well done. If this was recorded in one take... wow, I'm simply amazed. Third, your writing has a great flow that allows a listener to close their eyes and truly enjoy your vision. My hope is that you consider making audio recordings of your other stories. Aside from this audio, I like your writing style and the genre you choose to write about very much. Thank you for sharing with us.

ipreferoralipreferoralover 7 years ago
Great audio track!

This moves along nicely and paints a picture. Well done!

1954hall1954hallabout 7 years ago
Hearing

Actually I don't want to hear her because in my mind her mouth is full. It's enough to look at her picture and admire her pretty face, lips and soft warm wonderful breasts. she is almost perfect without saying a word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, but read slower

I liked the way this was written and the content, it's just the actual readig was so fast and a bit monotonous

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Genius

It's fucking sexy. I loved every part of it. Got my thick rod thicker. Absolute masturbation essentials. Would love to hear more from you. The voice is just of a sexy slutty godess. Man, i lived it, i loved it. Extremely sexy detailing and cum hungry voice makes it a 5 star worthy. Loved it.lovedit.lovedit. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1807 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...