All Comments on 'Mrs. Johnson's Confession'

by A_Satori

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Do your own.

Quit hijacking other authors' posts and adding you own twists to them. You take what has been a funny post about a trio of sexually naive people and turned it interracial shit. Write you own and don't try to improve someone else's works because you fail miserably at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fantasitc thank you

loved it thank you for your time and effort.. please write more.. l am going to read you.. now.. thank you..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
think.!!!

I think you should have thought more about this before you sent it in or at least put it in interracial where it belongs or better yet stick to the kind of stories we are used to from you !! You dropped down a notch or two in my opinion but you know opinions are like xxxhxles everybody has one.

Charles PetersunnCharles Petersunnalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

I particularly liked the appearance of the ring at the end (e.g., the titillation of what the heck that was about!), as well as "father" becoming "daddy" (nice one!), plus the sex was well developed and detailed.

To anonymous who didn't care for spinning off of another person's story, I want to say that I think it's outstanding. It demonstrates a real collaboration and interaction among authors (I was very happy to provide permission).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You ruined a good series

The writing was OK but this strayed too far away from the previous great Jason & Mrs. Johnson stories for my taste. You should make up your own story lines instead of using others - permission or not.

Charles PetersunnCharles Petersunnalmost 15 years ago
With my blessing

I want to again reiterate that this story was done with my blessing. I even reviewed it in advance. It isn't my style but it shouldn't be. I think it's wonderful that authors are interested in collaborating like this. Spin-offs are also not easy to do. I am myself wary of even doing sequels because they rarely measure up to the original, and I have also done spin-offs of other characters (e.g., Candy). I hope others will continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
please please would you write more

ohh l love this type of storie.. so mee.. thank you for it.. would you please please write more.. l think its fantastic.. all the best ..

StoryPalStoryPalalmost 15 years ago
Great yarn!

It's always interesting to see how an author takes off from an inspiring platform. You've done a great job. I'm sure that Charles Petersunn is happy with what you've done. It's high praise when an author inspires other authors. Based on this story, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of what you've published on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
tooo lonnnggggg.

It was too lonnnnggggg and booring.

Reiner43Reiner43about 10 years ago
Great erotic comedy, mixed in with a bit of religion

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
write more please

Please it is time to further this story write more

Tom78634Tom78634almost 9 years ago
Just a Great Story

Love your writing skills. amazing story

neosamneosamabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

I have read the original story

and yurs is different than the original genre..but its fantastic

u have amazing writing skills ,,the seduction part was written very beautifully and the dialogs between her and the real father is really very humorous.. i loved it !!

Please do write more such stories

Thanks for sharing

Neo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous