All Comments on 'How Much Do You Really Love Me?'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'll pay that

Crazy premise but you actually pulled it off (so to speak) and almost created suspension of disbelief! Nicely done, sensitive with a classy writer's ending. Well done. Virgo73

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well

Being set up again, if you want to become a swinger than I guess it's fine, not sure how much the wife loves you, good luck.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another Great Story!!!

Many that was another great story that you wrote. I like how you describe Dan taking Darla's virginity with his wife right there. It is very erotic and beautiful way you used the words to describe the act. I like how you left the and being with the two wives asking the husbands do they love them. It would be nice to see another chapter with the two wives and the daughter having fun with the husbands. Maybe even father having fun with his daughter.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
A deliciously erotic story

Well written and a fine presentation of a common fantasy of many husbands. Fantasy does not equal reality!

andrusandrusalmost 15 years ago
good stuff!

this is one hell of a fantasy and well done, always enjoy your work, thanks.

madengineer3madengineer3almost 15 years ago
Another Wonderful Story From Many Feathers!

Many Feathers is, as many of us know, a wonderful writer. He has outdone himself with this story. It is one of the most erotic stories I have ever had the pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story and well written

a little to much lesbo stuff but then again it's all fiction. This story demands an encore. I'll be waaiting on it. Thanks for a good story and well written even tho it was way over the top for a first encounter for a girl.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
A good story that needs more chapters

Great story and it would be even better if the four of the best friends would get together. Since Dan was good enough to take the girls virginity, I think it would only fair that Brad give Jackie a belly full of baby. Dan and Darlene could just enjoy good sex, but Brad and Jackie would be working for a better goal.Thanks for the good story.....Rich

bbarebbarealmost 15 years ago
Great Beginning

It's amazing how the critics are always "anonymous". They're also the ones who never submit stories, just great critics of others.

Many Feathers, you again have done a marvelous job. A long term friendship between couples can lead to great things sexually. The premise of taking their daughter's virginity is also plausable because of the love and trust the families have for one another.

I'm anxious to read the subsequent chapters.

cacowboy48cacowboy48almost 15 years ago
Very touching

This was a very erotic yet tender and touching story. I loved it as it was very arousing and appers to be the start of another hot series. I look forward to the next chapter.

hongluobohongluoboabout 14 years ago
sweet

the language, the emotions, the sensitivity. a most beautiful story. I loved how you handled the two men bonding with few words afterwards as well.

Michelle JoMichelle Joabout 13 years ago
A+ Again

Wonderful story ... only wish you had not ended it before the Best Friends became Very Special Friends ...

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterabout 12 years ago
Alright

I really love how you used humor throughout the story. The use of the title as the punchline was sheer genius.

My hat is off to you.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Love it

Love it, The loving way of taking a girls virginity was original, the girl on girl action was not unexpected.

It looks like a follow up story will soon be comming out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
NEXT

Loved the entire set up. I do hope you continue the story line with the wives. Thanks for putting a smile on my face and a lump in my shorts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How much do you really love me?

... not that much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
no - HELL NO!

That should have been his answer and he should have stuck to it, regardless of what his wife said. No man would have been that STUPID to comply with that request. Nothing good could come from doing what she requested in the long run.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Not that fucking much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
friends no more

If I was Brad I would have found a better class of friends. And what the hell, fucking the daughter leads to wife swapping. Really? Seems Jackie and possibly Darlene are just manipulative sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more.

I liked it but you need to write more chapters to let us know what happens next. Do they go along with wives or not. I knew they set this up. Thanks write more.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonalmost 9 years ago
I love you...

too much to do this. I made an exception for Darla last night and I'm already afraid we'll regret it. I want to live and die as the faithful husband I promised you I would be when we married, whatever it takes. That's how much I really love you. [stunned silence.] Come on, Brad, let's get the dishes.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Watch Out!

That swapping shit can only lead to trouble! What's next,swapping clubs,gangbangs,STDs,etc.?

AND,what thoughtful parents,encouraging their teenage daughter to suck and fuck her way through college. She'd better not be wearing white at her wedding,what with an eight months belly and everything!

anubeloreanubeloreover 8 years ago
George Anderson, you rock.

Your comment rescued this story for me. I'm going to pretend that's exactly what happened. "I love you too much to do this." Hell yes!

-Anubelore

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ALL SET UP BY HIS SLUT OF A WIFE JUST SO

SHE COULD HAVE IT OFF WITH THE DAUGHTER THEN SHAG THE NEXT DOORS HUSBAND...ALL ARRANGED BY HER AND THE OTHER TWO WOMEN...WHAT A FUCKING SLUT SHE IS....IF HE HAD ANY SENSE HE WOULD SAY NO AND KICK HER SLUTTY ARSE OUT IN TO THE GUTTER....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep, A Setup

Boy, he fell for it hook, line and sinker...the fix was in.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY THEME

Well conceived and well written. Really like it until the closing dinner with her parents and the wives were in pursuit of the next level. Clearly not your intent but you have created a great "continuation" opportunity.........because you couldn't leave it along and had to be cute. You should have more confidence in your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nope, not by a damn site. LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Setup from the get go.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

so sex with someone you see as a daughter??? The answer to that shit is not only no but fuck no and get the fuck out off my house

ironman1017ironman101711 months ago

This story is ridiculous, but not too bad. However it’s literally Disgusting that it’s implied they want to start swinging or sleeping with each other’s husbands. That’s just nasty and is going to destroy their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I think that last bit was thrown in as a kind of joke. The story wasn't about swapping. Well played. That being said, the wife was very manipulative, having already talked to everyone else about the whole Darla thing and said her husband would agree before she even talked to him. Then she suddenly sprung it on him. You could easily argue she had ulterior motives from the start, with her ultimate goal being to fuck Brad, possibly getting pregnant, and using the whole Darla thing as some kind of leverage. But I choose to believe for once that she wasn't that kind of selfish slut and really did just want to help Darla. Honestly you could write it either way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous