All Comments on 'Breaking Mistress Dana'

by Latex_Rose

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudalmost 15 years ago
An Awesome Story

Oh My God!! This is just the hottest story I have read on Literotica in ages. The scenario of a Domme being broken is a major turn on for me and you have done a wonderful job of establishing the two main players. Hopefully the next part involves the total and utter destruction of Mistress Dana’s dominant side and leaves her a broken woman and a complete submissive. There is something extremely rewarding about a younger woman controlling an older one that had thought she was stronger. Bravo, and keep this standard up!

tdc

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant

Can't wait til the next installment! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Making me melt, even as a Mistress

Dear, please do continue your story that was able to make me shiver for Dana, as it could have happened to me one day...

Don't abandons thos characters and your amazed readers.

*Blows you a poutty kiss*

Ishtar

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Tthe absolute best story I have ever read, ever!

I don't know what to ad to that statement. I read this story over and over again, and it still effects me like it did the first time! So much so it started me writing for the first time

ever. I wrote a story called Sam's new position,which will be out there soon. I just wanted to tell you you were my inspiration, If you see it please read and enjoy!

Master Foxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wowwwwwwww

Please continue the story. It is one of the best in here:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I need the next part, this is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
continuation?

please mistress. I beg you. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Isn't this rape?

I don't know much about the D/s community and clubs... but don't people agree to be subs and be abused?

This story is about you putting a woman in bondage and basically gang raping her live on the internet... and a judge let himself be filmed doing that?

I assume this "Mistress Dana's Downfall" by TheDarkCloud is an accurate continuation of your story?

Look forward to hearing your reply, again I don't really know how D/s thing works... this just looks like rape... and a very long prison term... assuming Dana didn't show up at the next session with a gun, chlorine/mustard gas, pipe bombs, and gasoline...

Also I don't really how Dana was broken? Why should she feel shame for being wet? She's obviously attracted to Sarah either partly because she's a lesbian or solely because of her desire to dominate Sarah. And I don't really understand how her submitting to pain matters... is having a very high pain tolerance a requirement?

Would me water boarding you, sewing wires through your genitals, holding your breast over a flame or some other painful action make me your Master?

Can I just walk into a club, grab the hottest Mistress/Domme I want and make her my slave by casing her pain and getting her to beg me in front of other people?

This sounds like as long as I get them to give in to the pain, I can rape any hot Domme at a club without fear of going to jail... This can't be true or some guy would just show up lock the doors and start pretending he was Pinhead/Pyramidhead (if you don't know who at least one of those characters are you should haze yourself) until everyone couldn't stand the agony and begged him to sodomize them on camera... which by the way if it went to court I don't think would help at all, lol.

Again, really looking forward to hearing a reply and learning more about this story and the D/s community... your response could be the difference between me getting 25 years to life in state prison!

Wow, I really rambled on there... sorry hope you still read it and respond.

Have a nice day.

Also, sent a separate feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Both rape and stupidity

Do you seriously expect us to believe Dana would even get into the suit in the first place? What a completely delusional idea. You obviously know nothing about a real Mistress or you would never have written this drivel. When this is over Sarah and friends are going to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Absolutely amazing. Would love to see the continuation of this theme or similar one to it.

Marquis007Marquis007almost 4 years ago
Dying for more story.

The first two chapters are a brilliant set-up for a mistress taking a degrading fall it's just sad we haven't had any further installments.

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 1 year ago

So well written and exciting. What I'd give for another chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous