All Comments on 'Beyond Redemption Ch. 04'

by Lucifix

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jazz13jazz13almost 15 years ago
More!

cant wait for more!

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesover 14 years ago
Still liking it...

One thing I'm wondering, though, is why you're preceding all of your dialog with a hyphen. It's kind of distracting, and isn't grammatically correct...just the quote marks are enough. When I first saw it, I thought people were speaking mind-to-mind or something, and that was why it had a hyphen. Like the story, though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is this you idea of inspiration?

So far I did like the story even though your "mistery" was just a mix of happenings but to have the violation and degrading sexual behaviours makes me thinking that you not even should have 2 stars! Disgusting!

LucifixLucifixabout 13 years agoAuthor
to anonymous who posted 2011

first off, thank you for your honesty.

This is not my idea of inspiration, no, however, you should understand that this stuff happens in reality. as terrible as it is. Nikki was a victim of human trafficking, if you didn't figure that out yourself. many girls like her get treated much worse, raped, murdered, then buried in a shallow and unmarked grave, or tossed in the gutters. THIS was putting it mildly. I have no intention of censoring my stories. that scene was not meant for you to derive sexual pleasure from, and if it made you cringe then I guess I am doing my job as a writer a lot better than I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A poor excuse of a writer

I fully agree with Anonymous, just because these awful things happen to girls and occasionally boys as well does not mean that you as the writer of the story have to be just as cruel and without any finesse. Luckily for us average readers you have not much time to add other chapters as they are garbage....

LucifixLucifixover 12 years agoAuthor
"poor excuse for a writer"

occasionally?? you think this happens occasionally? you continue to display your ignorance. over 80 000 people get trafficked across the US borders a year, and that is only the US. They suffer worse fates than this I assure you. If you find the truth to be crude, then you are like every other overstuffed politician that can easily make ethical decisions because they are blind to the reality of the situation. I read a file on a 14 yearold girl who was raped while having her head shoved into a barrel of water so that the sick f*cker raping her could feel her convulsions. that is sickening, and utterly tragic. but it is the truth. and were I in charge of the law, that man's punishment would be something just as equally sickening but justified. instead he got ten years. probably because of a jury like you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous