All Comments on 'Amy's Friend Gets Fucked'

by real_life_swingers78

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Huh?

To the previous poster...in case you dint realize it, people swing, have open marriages and have sex partners other than their spouse with the spouses consent. Why did you even bother to comment and vote?

Personally, I loved the story. Very hot. Becky sounds like my kinda girl. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HUH? To the previous poster.

I hardly read any of it. And just voted it down becasue it is a swinging story. I enjoy marking down stories with content I don't like. Although I will say I don't understand the reason why people swing when they are married, okay yes there is thing about fucking other people and seeing your loved one have better sex than she or he does with you and the idea that you are so secure in your marriage that you know he'she she will never leave you for someone else. They will never compare you to anyone else. They will never have any emotions for the people that they fuck. Yes I know all that. And yes you probably will acuse me of being insecure in my marriage and that until I have seen my wife fuck someone else I haven't lived. If I truly loved my wife I would let her fuck anyone she wants. I would let fuck black men because they all ahve bigger dicks than white people and this is a turn on for white women to get thier pussies stretched. Then of course you get all that sloppy seconds and third you get served, then there is the creampie eating that all you swingers enjoy. So after allt his and you expect me to accept what people do and then they write about as if it is normal? Sorry but I would rather ab-normal than partake in this stupid lifestyle.

toJohnny7toJohnny7about 15 years ago
Big breasted women do have more to offer

and this story fulfilled that highlight. Although, the story all built up to a massive tit fucking, but when it came down to it, his dick spent very little time in between those massive mammaries. I would have included more tit fucking in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ahhhhh...

that was GOOD. I came pretty quick to it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sometimes it's hard to choose

The sight of one's cock disappearing in a hungry pussy competes with that of it disappearing between two beautiful soft breasts. Such a problem. I have had the pleasure of that dilemma, and I've asked the woman which SHE would prefer. Most have said they wanted to be tit-fucked. , and they seemed to enjoy the feeling of hot cum on their throat when the head of my cock appears from the warm slippery breasts and shoots a rope of jism on her chest and neck. This was a great story made even hotter by having Amy watch it all from the hallway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it.

Great fantasy. Very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous