All Comments on 'How Angie Remained "Faithful"'

by gurlfromdixie

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
well written piece

Something different to read. A well written storyline with no "over the top" sex.

A great short story. Keep them coming

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
It's all about perception isn't it?

The wife has been giving someone else blowjobs for all of her married life. She has been having sex with her black lover for all her married life. The wife doesn't shave her pussy the way her husband likes and keeps it long for her lover. In everyway and at every turn the black lover gets more than her husband the question I have to ask is why on earth apart from trying to respectable, as in the black lover is obviously not good enough to marry or stay with, why is she with her husband? She is disrespecting her husband, kids and any other family she has by have this affair that started before the marriage and will only probably end when the black man dies of old age. This isn't a marriage it is a farce that should have never begun.

cippy2kcippy2kabout 15 years ago
ugh

hmm what a line of crap..as a black man back in the day interracial dating especiallly cheating with a white girl..was as atboo as incest..oh there were a few butt... and over 1000 bj?? you sound like wilt chamberland claiming he bedded 1000 women!!

If I had you I do a rianna on you..all white women love to be slappedand abused..I would punch your face in

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Puke

Can't find a single thing nice to say about this story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A different kind of story

This girl must really like the taste of cum, it's too bad that she didn't get that big cock up her pussy, she might have found that she liked that better. I like the thought that she cheated on her husband for over 30 years without getting caught. Just shows how devious women are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
your somehow

related to Bill Clinton ? well under that perspective your title is absolutly right. otherwise....I guess you would be doomed to find out your guy is doing that and has a lot stronger comittment to another woman than towards you and your kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well written and different

Too bad about the a-holes below who read what they don't like just so they can give the story a zero. GW, you surprised me. You are a writer on this site and should know better than to rate a story only on content you don't happen to like!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
cute story

nice first story hope its not the last.love the picture in your bio

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Okay, I will be honest here.

To Gurlfromdixie You have written a story that is interesting and well written. You show a lot of talent for this type of story. However I read this story thinking it was a about a faithful wife. But I was wrong wasn't I? so if my scores seem a bit harsh? then sorry for that. Besides I thank the Anon from the USA for calling me a writer but honestly I am more a reader than anything else. And as a reader this story just didn't appeal to me. But please continue writing I am sure you will do well with this type of story. But I do also second the comment about Bill Clinton. As for other writers making unkind comments on stories as I have done? Well writers leave comments all the time on stories. Anyway over the two comments I have given you a 50 which is about right from my stand point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
re GW66,

is that the same one who whined a few months back about someone voting down everything he wrote due to its content? I hope he is not trashing another authors work simply to gain favour with the LW morality police. -- UK CYNIC

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 15 years ago
Okay CYNIC from Scotland.

This site has become a sad place when a person like myself can't be honest about a story. Besides why would you pay any attention to me and my writing or comments you I assume have never read any of my stories and probably care even less about my comments. As for unjust comments about MY stories and other writers stories? then yes I still have an issue with Anonymous readers who do leave rude or unhelpful comments on my storiees and others. As you might have noticed I was not rude about this persons story and I am not Anonymous unlike yourself so the writer can simply ask me why I said something and I wil explain why. Oh and your sarcsm is wasted so please stop it.

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 15 years ago
Damn!

It's pretty bad when a person can't express their feelings about a submission. These stories are up for comments, bad and good. If the author doesn't want to see bad comments he can shut that option off. Anyway, I didn't find this story erotic or sexy.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 15 years ago
Good first story.

You write very well and did a great job of setting the scene and developing the characters in your story. It gave the tale a sense of realism that I liked (though a 30-year affair without any real ramifications strains credulity a bit). As you've already seen, you write about cheating wives at your own peril, but please don't let the negative comments deter you from submitting other stories, in this category or some other. You have a talent for writing and I hope you'll use it. One more thing . . . your areolas are magnificent!

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Gee, honey, I should tell you

my lover of 30 years passed away recently and now I will continue not to give you what you always asked for. I need you for security so I will continue your mercy fucks and pretend that I love you and you can fill my daily needs. But I guess I will need to find another lover so I can feel better about myself and humiliate you. Does that about cover it, honey; is this erotic for someone out there, maybe someone who hates themselves and others and finds it sexy to get a chance to write about selifish women and men?

BooomerBooomerabout 15 years ago
Decent First Effort

Nice little erotic story and i would remind the "haters" that there are plenty of other genres of stories on this site and that perhaps the thought process would be to find something that fits your own fancy and not try to fit a square peg in a round hole - metaphorically speaking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I liked it!

This is an interesting concept to me. I am married and have been seeing a wonderful woman for 7 years now who is also married. I idea of no "I" is what we also practice but we still have a good time. I don't know if 30 years from now we'll still be together but I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Really

A sad story, that cheating a man and his family out of love and respect their whole married life is erotic. To live your life as a cheat seems a sick and shallow life but what ever turns you on. I'll skip your stories from now on, I read enough trash without trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Stop writing this stupid nonsense.

These type of stories can be very erotic when done well this is not erotic at all. It isn't funny, it isn't real or at least if you really think this is a good thing then you truly are misguided. Even as a fantasy this is sick. Let us assume for a moment that husband finds otu what the slut whore wife has been doing. Let us further assume he kicks you out takes the kids, if they are his takes all your money and leaves you alone with your old black man. if that happens then you can become what you really want to become and that is a whore for blacks. Both male and female.

But looking at your photo on your profile you are already a whore and slut for blacks of both genders aren't you?

Oral RexOral Rexalmost 15 years ago
Good story

Despite the morality questions, the story is well-written, with a somewhat wistful air.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous