All Comments on 'Halo Ch. 02'

by Mygypsy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Never ceases

Your stories never cease to amaze me! ANd ofcourse this is no exception. I'm so glad that you've continued with this series and I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

Thanks for adding a new chapter - I love it even though Janey is still together with Adam. I just hope she will break up with him soon because I just can't stand reading of him.

Love how Ren is trying to show Janey that there is more to life and that she can trust him. Hope they will be together soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
GAWDDDDD!!!!!

I just LOVE this series!!! I never want it to end. LOL I love how they all love Nicky and Janey. I'm glad she's feeling more comfortable around all of them and I hope around Tanaya soon. I wish her mom would help out in that department a little more. Like hint that Brad, Tanaya and Ren could come over for dinner or something...kinda help Ren's cause along by suggesting Janey take Ren for a walk on the beach. Ohhh think of the possibilities. I can't wait for more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
going great !!!!

wow !! this series is shaping up really well....loved this chapter. hope janey and 'tanaya 's differences will sort out soon, i love both of these characters can't see them upset with each other. they'll make gr8 friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More Please!!!

Please post another chapter soon. We're on pins and needles waiting to see what happens next. We just love these characters! I think this story should have been nominated (and win) an award for best story of 2008 and Mygypsy should win for favorite author! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous