All Comments on 'Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04'

by itmgr2010

Sort by:
  • 161 Comments
energystarenergystaralmost 15 years ago
Awesome - best chapter you ever wrote.

you did it so well - You told a story without it feeling like a moralizing rant ( which many stories like these turn into). It was like you were telling a story about you or a friend. Thanks and good luck.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
MUCH better than I thought it would be!!

I admit it... this ended much better than I thought it would be. Donna's confession at the end was/is nice but in the end she STILL doesnt get it. Ken was WORKING & STUDYING... not fucking around or goofing off.

<br></br>

Her claim that she lost everything important to her is a HUGE lie. When it all came crashing down on her drugs booze and fucking those two criminals was FAR more important to her. If Sam and Ken had been important to her she would of been doing and boozing it up with her friends and spending all the time at the Black and Tan.

<br></br>

For Donna to claim she loved Ken and Sam while she was at the Black & Tan and fucking and boozing ... well it shows Donna has a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way to go in therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks!

Very good story, we all make mistakes in life, an extra beer before we drive home, a flirt or kiss that we shouldn't do, ect. If we are lucky, they don't change our lives and we learn better control, if not we have to look back and wonder what might have been. You have a lot of talent, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A very worthy ending

I liked that, in this story, you included the wife's (albeit deluded) account of her behaviour and, as a result, she became a 'real' person instead of a third party. I feel that added a balance to the story even if her character was basically untrustworthy.

I wasn't sure you were going to give us a last chapter but I'm so glad you did - it was well worth the wait and made it a much better story overall.

You are a very talented writer and I look forward to your next story. It would be a loss to this site and to a lot of readers if you didn't write any more.

Having said all that I think I understand the amount of effort and time that needs to be invested in such a work, so thank you for your skill and effort.

Best Wishes,

Norman

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Very well done.

I liked this story a lot. The 'hero' got the girl he needed the bad guys got what was coming them. The only person that got off lightly was Connie. But hopefully she will end up in some drug enduced coma at some point. I am glad the ex-wife was able to move on. What she did is totally beyond redeemable but she is still human and I am glad the Daughter will at least see her. So all in all a great story. Well written and just the right pace for this type of story. Hope to se more from you soon.

Regards GW

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
OK Story

Not quite at the level of the first chapters. In fact the business with Casey was forseeable but the timing would suggest to many outside observers that something was going on before.

The confession by Donna fleshed out the story a bit more but

did not give us any new insight.

Thanks for your hard work.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
One of the best on this site.

I held my comments until now. This was a well-written piece and all but Connie got their just desserts. Donna tried to blame much of her fall on the drugs, the booze, her friend, and of course, Ken (who was not there enough for her, who did not give her enough attention). She did not at any time say she was doing something wrong; oh, yeah, she felt it wasn't right but the drugs took care of that quickly enough, and Curtis' humongous prick did the rest. She did not indicate that she sinned, that she broke her vows, just that she was sad she hurt her family (not to mention her parents). A few plot holes: Ken sure rebounds quickly with Casey -- most would not trust another woman that quickly. Donna finds a job with some cardiologists? How would she get her license restored to work in a medical field after the drug charges and such? Finally, Curtis has been around the block with who knows how many women. I know that HIV and hepatitis C were not problems then but gonorrhea, syphilis, and lots of other STD's were. I can't believe that Donna remained clean after her escapades -- Ken certainly should have become infected with something too. One would like to believe that a woman like Donna would never have risked her marriage, her young daughter, for some exciting nights out for naughty sex, but I have a friend who found out his wife was doing something similar. Trev's experience (where his lady did the "Dear John" to him) is also not that rare. Life never ceases to amaze me.

hobojoe1hobojoe1almost 15 years ago
Thanks for another great story

I enjoyed the final chapter. It was a good story. Looking forward to your next book. I went back and read Disco Nights. Enjoyed it also. Keep up the good work.

lancewmlancewmalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful ending to this story

Hope to see more of you in the future.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Scary to Agree with Harry, but he's correct...

Two stories in a row Harry and I agree! Well written series; great ending. I was afraid after Ch. 03 that the author was going to force a reconciliation - glad for Ken to have a chance to upgrade and live well. Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks!

This is the only chapter I have commented on, but thanks for a great story. Well written, maybe not perfect in all ways but most important a good story that reads well on a subject that I find difficult to write about.

My ex-wife decided that me and our thirteen year old daughter were not enough for her, either. I write for this site occasionally, but find the "loving wife" category the toughest to write well.

fudgeswirlfudgeswirlalmost 15 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for finishing this story! I'm so glad that you didn't take the 'easy way' and have Ken cancel the divorce!!! I agree with some of the others that Connie didn't get hers, but at least Donna got away from her, though her getting back into the Medical Field with a criminal record is a bit of a stretch; however, if doctors can commit Malpractice and move to another state and set up a new practice, why not a Nurse with a criminal record? I'll look for more of your stories.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Thanks

As others have said, maybe not quite as good as the previous chapters, but that's because they were so good, that they were very hard to follow. Great story, well written and satisfying finish.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 15 years ago
This chapter made me feel warm all around

Solid good writing,covering all bases in a good pace -it all made for a most satisfying read. Such stories should have been 'the bread and the butter' of this site; instead they are more of a rarity...Thanks much for the chapter and for the whole series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not Bad!

Taking all four chapters together I would rate the story somewhere between 75 and 100. Thanks for sharing and we look forward to your next effort. I didn't think that this chapter was quite as good as the other three, however. It was nice to get some loose ends tied up but the whole thing felt kind of rushed. This chapter just seemed to be too focused on following the "formula", where the husband moves on, finds the new love of his life in what seems like seconds and lives happily ever after. The evil slut wife, well she just goes on existing in her slut world never to be worried with again. Don't get me wrong, bringing the two back together to rebuild the marriage was not the right idea and I would have been in agreement with the "burn the bitch" crowd had the story gone that way. The author did a good job of telling the story from Ken's perspective. But the disadvantage was that the reader never really knows who Donna is or what she is thinking. Through Ken's eyes of course she is a monster who is destroying her life and his. The only insight we got was the brief meeting toward the end of this chapter where Donna recounts her downfall kind of like a sportscaster giving the scores of last nights baseball games. This last chapter might have been better if it had been told from Donna's perpective. It could have ended the same way, with everyone moving on as the author has them. That part of the ending was fine. But if Donna was telling this part of the story, the reader may have had a chance to understand a bit more about her character and why she destroyed herself and her family.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 15 years ago
GOOD WRITING, GOOD STORY

But I have to agree with Anon in Ohio. If you would have included more of Donna's point of view throughout the story to show just how easy and how fast one can destroy their life given the right conditions it would have made for a more powerful and gut wrenching story. Most people think that you have to be a morally corrupt person to make bad choices like Donna did but you would be surprised at what people are capable of when the conditions are right. In fact, usually the opposite is true. It is hard to make the correct choices when all the conditions support making the wrong ones. Especially, when your resolve has never really been tested. However, it was still a very entertaining read and I enjoyed immensely. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One of the best stories I have read.

The character development of the Ken character is excellent. Other characters are developed just enough to keep the story going. Someone commented that Donna's statement that she lost the most important elements in her life. was inconsistent because they didn't seem important when she was cheating. People change and some even learn from their mistakes. She was speaking from her current position in her life. So the author was right on in his story. Rich

TheCornhuskerTheCornhuskeralmost 15 years ago
Another great story by this author.

This is a perfect example depicting how a tragedy can turn into a romance. He was cheated on in the worst way, and yet because of another woman's love and the love of a child, he changed his attitude toward life and love.

Great story, well written, great characterization and simple yet expansive plot.

Hopefully this author keeps writing. He is quickly moving up to be named in the same breath as some of the other greats like HDK, TheCelt, The Wanderer, DGHear and others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent work here

I've just finished the 4 chapters. I found this to be one of the best of its kind here. You didn't make the usual mistake of cell phones in the 70's or other such stuff.

I felt his pain and anger and his love for Sam. You handled the Donna confession well also. Unlike some other comments, I think Donna was not blaming him so much as berating herself for letting them slip away.

Drugs do change people, and usually for the worse, much worse. Today we hear about judges giving moms custody even when drugs are used. Back in the 70's that was huge.

Thanks again, I plan to check out your other stories. You have talent, please keep writing! - Ttom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Black & Tan Blues - A Year Late Comment

But I recall loving your story. Thank you for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank You!

a nice tale. hope you'll write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great

I really love your stories! Although I haven't had a similar experience, I really appreciate the characters you've created.

Fine work.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Not all good stories are happy ones...

and this one sure had its heart rending moments. I am so glad you gave it the ending it needed to have. Donna could never have been a sympathetic figure, after her unforgivable transgressions with Curtis. Reconciliation is not my thing and I'm happy with the fact that, at least in this story, it doesn't seem to be yours either.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Wonderful read

Wow I really enjoyed this story of cheating, a salacious wife, a vengeful, but sensitve husband, police, drugs, set ups,interracial relationships, etc etc. This had it all, and it was extremely well written. A "wicked pissa" story!

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!!

You said in your bio you do not consider your self a writer? Well you are wrong. This is one the best stories I have read on this site. Thank you for a great read.!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Job!!! As good a story as I've read. Good start, middle and a super ending!!!!! Thanks

Excellant!!!! You don't want to miss this one!!

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
100 star rating

my highest is normally 20 but this was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All 5's (again and again)

Great story, well written, thoroughly enjoyable, hard to quit reading until the last word is devoured. Loved all three series currently submitted.

Please submit more.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Fantasy since Ken would be in prison for his many crimes.

I skipped most of this chapter since it is obviously the ranting of an very engraged man that got burned in a divorce and this is his way of getting some theraphy.

It is not possible that Ken would not be in prison for his numerous crimes since he made so many transparent mistakes.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Atty General DWORCUCK

Sorry to bust your bubble Sir but 100,000 of crimes go unsolved everyday. And the most unsolved crime of all is for you to think you have any sense at all. Your just about the dumbest MF on the planet. So Shut the fuck up. And tell your mom, I said HI.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
One of the best revenge stories 5 stars!!!!!

If did you read the story Dear Dwornock, you had read in it there had been a big drug business with several times more value drug. The husband used drug was minimal, and the police and the law system had given minimal punishment for the 2 women. To read to read Dear Dwornock! BUT IT WAS ENOUGH FOR THE DIVORCE AND THE MOST IMPORTANT CHILD CUSTODY.

I think the BEST REVENGE IS TO LIVE BETTER AND TO EARN THE CHILDREN CUSTODY FROM THE SLUT WIFE!!!!!! He did not killed anybody no any seious injured people, no suicide, but the MODERN FIGARO DID EXCELLENT TRICKS!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE ROADS TRAVERSED

are varied and full of snags. DONT STUMBLE. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Background.

This story is based a little loosely on a real case that did happen in Lansing, Michigan. The real events were almost as interesting as the Literotica story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"You called me a slut and that is what I was."

That's it????? The best you can do after months of cheating and whoring by Donna... itmgr2010???? She destroys her husband's and child's life and you come up with "this" for an ending??? How about having Ken suck Curtis's cum from Donna's diseased, slime covered cunt as dessert for an ending??? A great story with a pathetic ending ... that's the punishment for this "Tramp" ... nothing else! Good fucking luck on your next ending!! A "2" because of your miserable wrap up! Thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
The biggest punishment against a true Mother.......

@ Anon the 85-90% of the women will become MOTHER if they see their children. 10-15% of the women are low IQ sexrobots=fembots only. The high IQ fembots in excellent fembots story want to be STEPMOMS. The biggest punishment is for the 85-90% of the women to earn the children custody. This exhusband got this and his daughter will know in her all life her mother was the responsible for the divorce...........

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

BTW Good fembot stories: On ASSRT (http://www.asstr.org/) from BD_Story and on SOL (http://storiesonline.net/home.php) expresso42 "Oceania". In many stories high IQ fembots want to be stepmoms.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Apology

I am sorry: The fembot stories Author is exactly from ASSRT (http://www.asstr.org/) DB_Story.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Duna, reading your comments is always worth it.

You know its like watching those slapstick comedies where stupid people run against walls or fall down stairs. It always makes me laugh or at least groan.

otherwebotherwebover 11 years ago
good job

You did a nice job with this. I disagree with Anonymous about Ken letting her off easy, because he arranged the set-up at the motel. He thereby fucked her over big time. What's the point of nasty words? Talk is cheap. They have to raise a kid together. So, she's a worthless, piece of shit whore. He got that in the newspaper, and he divorced her, giving her basically nothing. Move on. I fell in love with Casey, too. Nice job, especially for someone who is not a writer.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Awesome story

It always amazes me how these slutty whorish wives assume they can't be replaced.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
The best

@ Danger09 The possibility for change is the best revenge at all. If the change brings better life for the betrayed spouse than the excheater has that is almost or exactly a Romantic Revenge.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great story subtle revenge element

Great story subtle revenge element dust settled was gentle and thoughtfully assembled by the author. The emotion throughout the story was thick and heavy and frothed with great description. The ending was nice but I would've enjoyed hearing about Donna and her possible redemption. All in all, the author was generous with his readers providing a nice ending for this nightmarish story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wimp and coward

I know the BTB crowd will love this but the hero is nothing but a wimp and a coward who did nothing to help his wife or try and save her from herself. Obviously not as much love as he professes.

Marriage is about communication and they both failed there. Yet when the going gets tough he walks away. That is the definition of a wimp in my books. And yes I have been there and fought for my wife and now we are coming up to 30 years together. So it can be worth it.

There is so much emphasis placed on forsaking all others no-one thinks or remembers the better or worse part of it. And here the wife was falls into that category. Then hubby compounds it by setting her up. Loving husband?????

Nothing but a gutless wonder in my books and second wife better watch out if she steps out of line. No wonder the BTB crowd are happy.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
"Whimp" may be hero!

This "whimp" hero saved his daughter from a not fit MOTHER! According to me such "whimp" is bigger hero to other.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Wimp may be hero and macho may be cruel bloody sadistic monster murder

1. I am not interested a wimp or a macho change their cheating wives to a better women, the MOST IMPORTANT THE CHEATING WIVES CHANGE.

2. In Europe the 99.999% of the wives get the children custody, but in the USA this percentage is better to the husbands. Husband could be possibility for children custody, if he can prove his wife (ex wife) is not fit mother. Here he could verify this and he found new wife. So he may be WIMP FOR SOME COMMENTERS, BUT FOR ME HE IS A HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Damn that was good. what a BTB story. 5

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Let me say to Anonymous (below). He tried to help his wife, she would not even talk to him.

So, fuck you, Mr. Anonymous. To the author: This was a powerful story, the hero did what he could. This worked out best for all concerned, Donna would have been much worse off without his intervention and she came out of it better than she deserved. I love a happy ending and I do hate wimps, this man was NOT a wimp. Yes, I certainly realize that it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good tale

You told a tale without having to claim that their third leg dragged the floor and

the women were not filled and wanted more. That is a good writing and a

class act. he destroyed the scum and came out smelling like a rose. he didn`t

lose himself in pity. a little fast with a replacement women and rushed ending

but over all good tale. not for people who are looking for a beat your meat story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Very well written, realistic over 95% with the drug thing a wee stretch but you covered it well and all the characters, situations and the fill-ins were superb. Bravo!

I've added you to my list to come back to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome story

you a re very good at how you write

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
okay how is this a fair story

By the end she is getting a divorce but everyone guilt's on him all the fucking wimp lovers blame him for not being able to get over it. she is a slut she was board wanted freaky drug sex,yep great roll model "mom" not once in this whole pathetic story(plot not writing) did any body close to him say "yeah your lucky to be rid of her she is evil".

Also why would you let her off the hook she has done nothing to deserve it, why do so many writer (weak character writing) have the guy sit there as she says why sex, how good it was , but i still love you, that is on the same par as telling a black man "yeah nigger we didn't give you the job because you are a nigger" see what he does, or having a pedo sit down with his victims and explain why they were so cute he had to fuck them and its basically just sex he didn't want to hurt them....sure they let it out and feel better, but why should they? To me it comes down to two of the biggest guilt weapons brought to you by the roman catholic religion (of evil) 1. hate the sin but not the sinner,priests fucking young boys, missionaries destroying native American tribes'.... see its to shift blame to a thing not a person, the acts were evil but not the people..funny how this idea became so more popular after ww2..nazi's much RC church i mean not helping jews in ww2.

2 if a person says "sorry" you have to forgive them, bullshit, release the hate, but not forgiveness, and why does one feels remorse? no just regret at getting caught, did they confess before getting caught..no, it is done to make the convict feel good, but the victim can go fuck him self, the cunt in this well told story had no remorse before hand,only regret afterwards, so redemption is pretty much out of the question, but the author still gives her that little girl who fell down and just needs a hand to stand up feel....aww baby fall down go boom waaa waaa... reverse it make her a he still gonna write it the same way same feel, or fuck him protect the woman and the kid from the bastard.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Monkcalm is an idiot

I think monkcalm needs to sit his racist ass down and take his Ritalin. I still don't know why you call yourself monkcalm. You obviously have problems dealing with people in general. In case you didn't read the story, she didn't get off easy. She was arrested for a drug charge, fired from her job, divorced, and has to beg for visitations with her kid. Not to mention the fact that her parents are disappointed in her, and her ex husband is remarrying. If this isn't karma then I don't know what is. I think your problem is that since you aren't used to dealing with people on a regular basis then you forgot how the real world works. In the real world, this is punishment. This is not getting off easy. I hope that one day you can find a girl who doesn't care that you live in your parent's basement and watch porn all day while you eat Cheetos. That way you can calm down a bit.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Nice job on a challenging idea

He did well - considering -

Sam did very well - throughout -

Casey is a big win -

Donna was an idiot - let;s hope terror helped her grow up

Connie is a hopeless skank -

Trevor and Tony are good guys who went to bat for a man good luck to them both

The story rings too close to the truth and I hope you do not know anyone who has gone through all of that in one pace -

Thanks -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sadly, sometimes it seems when

divorce/revenge (and especially BTB) stories involve interracial cheating, the author usually can't hide his racism underneath the contempt he feels describing the adultery. Hell, some author's will even come out and admit they that they (or the characters they chose to write about) are racist. I liked how in this story, even though wifey cheats with a thug-type black man, hubby's best friend is a stand-up guy who happens to ALSO be black. I'm saying, it was nice for the author to portray a concept that ALL cheaters are assholes, regardless of skin tone, and that skin tone alone does not limit a man to what defines his behavior. And we judge people based on their actions, don't we?

Really, a pretty good story, and well written, with only one quibble from me. Did this family REALLY have an answering machine back in the 70's?? Sure they were pretty common by the 80's, and I'm not saying they didn't exist in the 70's, but I KNOW that they weren't so common that every family had one. I think that if available, they were primarily used in business, and any home models must have been viewed as expensive toys for the wealthy and self important. Like, did they record phone messages on a 8-track cassette, man or what?? Ok, what I really mean, it is very OK to set a story in a specific time period in history, but when you do that, you need to stay true to that time period. You are asking the reader to use imagination to remember the life and times of a specific era, so introducing a historical anachronism, can be jarring.

Anyway, I know this author doesn't submit anymore, and it is a shame, because I pretty much liked all his work that he managed to get posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
answering machine

Remember Rockford Files? The opening featured Jim's answering machine, cassette based I believe. Doesn't get more '70's then that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Some harsh actions from the husband at times, but I suspect that most guys can feel with him. The story was great and deserves my 5/5 vote!

xtchrxtchrabout 10 years ago
A Real Good Story!

Finally, a story where a man is dealt a bad hand and still remains a Man. When he found what his wife was, he didn’t want counseling, to talk or to work it out, or to forgive. He did what he had to do to keep his respect for himself. As I read it, I never thought of it as a racist story until I read some of the comments. I think of it more as a cheating story. I think that if the cheaters were white, it would have happened the same way. I guess that I am just a sentimental old fool, I like the good guys to win-and he did. I thought for a minute while I was reading the last section that he was going to take her back, but he remained strong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow, wow what an author

I 've just finished reading all your stories & you easily rate as 1 of the top 2 writers here. Great story lines, well fleshed characters, well written tales, you are an extremely gifted author. I see you haven't written anything new since 2010 which is such a shame as there aren't that many really good writers here that we the readers can afford to lose you. Should be a * 10 but * 5 will have to do

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved it

You had him do the right thing. I am a little surprised you didn't weave in the drug dealer looking for revenge - seeing how you hinted at it earlier. Now that he knows her side of the story, I wonder if he feels some remorse over how he set her up. He clearly did it to protect himself from her potential wrath. After her explanation it seems unlikely she would have intentionally left him, trying to take away the daughter. However, that is her story now that she is sober. Who knows what she would have done as an addict, which she clearly was becoming.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Oops!

Five stars. Excellently written. One of the best stories on this site. Thoroughly engaging. You do an outstanding job of writing dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bad Bad Bad

Is there anything lower than a one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the anony nuisance titled 'bad bad bad'

yes, there is something lower than a 1.

The lowest score of the 4 chapters in this series, is over 4.6, that's a very high score for this site.

For this chapter, as I write this, there have been close to 80,000 views.

So we can take that as a pretty strong indication, of how an overwhelming proportion of people would see this great contribution.

We all know that not one author on here can please everybody, but to think this story, published way back in 08/09 is as bad as you think it is, is just ludicrous.

How far back it was written, and the volume of positive responses it has received, makes this close to being a LW classic.

So frontlinecaster, if that's you hiding under your anony nuisance name, just go and fuck the hell off, you deadshit, braindead, less-than-1, custard-sucking pillowbiter!

If on the other hand you aren't frontlinecaster you are still just as filthy, and flc, well, I won't apologize, how about we call this a preemptive backlash and I'll leave it at that.

VickieTernVickieTernover 9 years ago
His scheming is understandable

while hers isn't. Well, OK, he wanted assured possession of Samantha in a system weighted toward the mother, so he blackened her altogether for slutting around on him. Even so, the justice system isn't enhanced by his framing her for drug use and solicitation when her real crime is infidelity and the deceit and resulting ego-injury etc. He fancies himself generous to her for Samantha's sake, but BTB husbands are nevertheless crazed arsonists and deserve the full penalties thereunto appertaining. Even Connie, the satanic temptress in this, got off way easier than the woman tempted, to whom HE had pledged love, honor, etc, for better or for worse. She's worse, yes, inexplicably crappy, but he's a self-justifying, self-pitying asshole. So, well-conceived and written, but the moral structure allows at best only a four!

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Reviving old arguments. Yeah, me!

It is a pity that this author has not (to date) posted any new stories to this site. Hopefully he is writing for publication.

This storyline, all four chapters, is a superior example of the Loving Wife's genre.

Much more believable then most of the repetitious tripe posted to feed the addiction of the BTB lynchmob for destroying "Evil Women".

I noticed very few reverse anachronisms in the writing.

As for the revenge against the ex-wife storyarc, I think itmgr did a superb job of balancing fading love, blazing hatred and consideration for the needs of a young child and the elderly parents.

The Donna character was fortunate that her drug bust occurred before the War on Drugs devastated millions of lives. Those nvolved and peripheral and all the unintended collateral damage.

Before the Internet, that she could get a job again paying enough to support herself and her obligations, using her training.

Perhaps there is a chance for Donna to build a new life, If she can keep out of the clutches of Connie.

By moderating Ken's temperament,the author has balanced out his character enabling him the peace of mind to create a happier future for himself and his daughter.

For all the spelunking trolls who infest this site with their spewing hatred of females, this is an old quotation, I have not found the original author.

"Hate is a poison.

When you inflict it on others,

you take an equal dose of the venom

into your own soul."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Curious

Connie was the instigator that led the foolish Donna down the path that destroyed everything. I would have been curious to learn if anything transpired between them after the fact. Also, if Connie lost custody etc.

These at least to me important parts of the story were never resolved.

Still an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

@ Fanfare Did you praise an excellent BTB revenge story?

BTW my billboard on BTB stories are next 4 stories:

1. "How Are You?" from Vulcez

2. "Six O'clock News Slot" from FrancisMacomber

3. "Fool Me Once" from Longhorn

4. "Black & Tan Blues" from itmgr2010

I suggest you read them How a simple man became BTB fan...........

GM33GM33about 9 years ago
Five stars plus!

I enjoyed all four submissions at the maximum level.

Just one comment: I wished Connie, the evil instigator, should have been punished in the worst way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BTB

I personally am a fan of BTB, not because I hate women but because, 1) for the entertainment. 2) I hate cheaters 3) ( because as Leon Vance once said, there's always a 3rd) I am a man and don't enjoy the man getting burned. I thought this was very entertaining, among my favorites. One beef, no one, repeat no one is going to be inpatient with a man not instantaneously falling in love with the new flame 2 months after being burned by the yet to be ex.

Reply to Fanfare, liked your poem on hate

"Hate is a poison.

When you inflict it on others,

you take an equal dose of the venom

into your own soul."

In the substance abuse recovery world we speak of resentment much the same. My favorite expression on resentment is "Resentment is like taking poison and expecting the other person to die."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BTB is the oldest genre!

@ Anon Yes Count Monte Christo's story is MOST ANCIENT NOT RELIGIOUS OR HISTORICAL GENRE IN THE LITERATURE! "The Poor Man From Nippur" was the first BTB (Burn The Bastard) story in the all World from Mesopotamia!

The innocent victim grews up to be the succesful and the culprit becomes the loser the the oldest dream of the mankind!

The legal system is biased against the men generally so a cheating wife gets everything in a divorce from the kid custody, to possibility to danger the relationship of the father kids, to earn fortune, allimoney, house etc...

So it is not difficult to understand when a husband is successful against the legal system assisted cheating wife gets some positive echoes from a lot of readers.

Fanfare helps the stranger creampie eating from wife's pussy movement.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Well, it was well written and a good story to boot.

For those that said it was Connie's fault Donna started in on that crap, I don't agree. Donna was an adult woman with a family and a job. She should have been able to pull her head out of her ass long enough to think about what she was doing. Sounded like a small town and to openly date someone, especially a known criminal and a black one to boot, was really stupid. Black on white wasn't as common or as accepted in most places then as it is today and they would have stood out like a neon light. All it would have taken is for someone to see her out and going into that bar to absolutely ruin her and her family in that town. Fidelity was a little more precious then too. So, she had utter contempt for herself, her parents, her husband and his parents, her daughter and both of their jobs. The fact that she was running around with anyone was unforgivable but a criminal and a doper? She deserved everything that happened to her, but none of the rest of them did, but they sure got it too.

Sorry you aren't writing anymore, you did a good job on everything that I have read of yours. And it is getting hard to find anything that isn't cuckoldry or just plain sickening.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Only quibble I have left on second reading ...

There is no discussion, with anyone in whom Sweetie might confide, what only Sweetie would know. That is that the major drug and paraphernalia evidence had to have been planted. The only plausible 'planter' would have been Hubby! It coulda been covered in the restaurant meeting by Sweetie acknowledging that she knew that Hubby somehow planted it. Then thanked him because the entire fiasco was necessary for Sweetie to get her shit back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Justice

Planting drugs on his wife is as serious a moral issue as adultery.

for that i give the story 3**s

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 8 years ago
agreed with the last anon

Feel sorry for Sam as both parents were criminals and shitbags.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Reading again...

One of the best on this site. A classic. Top ten for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Legal Anachronism?

One thing is for damn sure. Had this wife not been stopped, you would have eventually seen the gun-totin' big black dick boyfriend loading it into his white ho' while bad mouthing little Sam who just happened into the room wondering why mommy was &amp;quot;crying&amp;quot;. Don't doubt it for a second.

That being said, it will always be in the back of his mind that he had setup his wife to get busted, etc, etc. Point is that he DID have to lie to everyone about it. You could definitely justify it, but it will still be percolating in his subconcious mind.

But my question is: would average men in the 70s had the awareness of the legal deck being stacked against the fathers? Didn't many of these laws victimizing fathers come into being later than the 70s? Just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Justice

So what if he planted the drugs? With the current laws you can't count on courts. The bitch got less than she deserved. He protected his daughter, and that's what's important. Fuck the "poor" cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Legal, con't

@Justice

Dude, what are you smoking? This story takes place in the 70s. That's the question:

Were men being victimized by the divorce laws in the same way in those times that they definitely are today? I would guess to some extent they were. But to what extent is that?

And another side of the issue is: Would a regular guy have had much awareness of the status of divorce laws during those more naive times?

My point is that the keen awareness of the protagonist seems quite a bit ahead of his time, and therefore possibly something of an anachronism.

The other point is that no matter how justified the protag's actions are, he now has something of a burr in his soul. His cheatin' ho' of a wife has turned him against the State. She has forced him into criminality. He also had to lie to his own family.

I realize this is possibly too refined a point to bring up, but it will cost him at the psychological and or spiritual level. Nothing is free in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I don't care that he set them up, this is fantasy she was putting him and his daughter in danger by dabbling in the Ho lifestyle.

The pendulum swing in divorce laws came as a result of the divorces in the late 60s through late 70s. Now the deck is stacked against men and the pendulum has not swung back. Women get all the benefit of the doubt in everything in court unless they don't contest anything and just walk away.

No fault divorce in most states is the "jury nullification" of family court. It doesn't matter what a wife does to her husband, none of it matters at all. Funny though the same doesn't apply equally to the men, although it is supposed to.

The only ones who win in a divorce are the lawyers everybody else get fucked and not even with some much as a kiss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Divorce laws have not progressed

before the 70's most women did not work when married and those that did work were paid less than a man in the same job. The divorce laws were to provide the wife with a home and a means to live. Since most married women were homemakers, the took care of the children while Hubble worked. Affirmative action laws, have since allowed women to become as financially solvent as men. But this began in the 70's and now the divorce laws are decades outdated. This is not a recent thing as some of these young people think, but a holdover from a different time. So yes, men were aware then of the laws in place. Change is needed and I would vote to outlaw divorce except in cases of infidelity or physical harm. Nobody losses like the Children when families break up, it's killing our society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

He is a criminal who takes revenge beyond the law!!! What is that good for???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

A strong narrative and well paced. The drug-planting thread was a far stretch but otherwise it fit together nicely

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon who said "Divorce laws have not progressed"....

Watch the movie LOBSTER [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lobster]

its exactly what you advocate, outlawing divorce, Donna was terribly immature, & just because your married or have a kid does'nt guarantee maturity.

No matter what you do in life, things will always work themselves out, it may not be to your/my liking but it will be in accordance with the rules of the universe

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
5 Filled Heartbreaking Stars....

.....totally in your face gut wrenching drama. Stick me with a fork, I'm done.

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

Not sure how I missed this first time around. Nice job.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
You could have dropped this chapter...

the story would have been more consistant. This was too sacchrin, mawkish, whatever.

Ken planted criminal evidence on you wife, got her arrested and convicted, and when she cried out to him for help upon her release, he napalmed her. He owed her at least an apology of his own at that final meeting.

It would have been better to stop at Ch. 03 & let the readers finish the story.

IMHO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Magnificent

Truly magnificent

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Fully deserving 5 stars. Thank you itmgr2010!

Every one got what they deserved.

Except maybe Connie. That bitch got off

a little to lightly.

Excellent writing!

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Yes it is true erotic fantasy!

ErotFan We are in a fantasy story collection. Yes true erotic fantasy is the exhusband finds better second/third wife/mate after the previouse cheater exwife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Been there - Done that

Great story - well written... this is my favorite of your stories because at the end there is an element of hope. Connie deserves to continue down the bowl. Donna on the other hand has been shown the ugly reality of who she had become and seems to be on the road to recovery... we'll see. Your stories have always been told from the POV of the husband - I think a good story would be from Donna's POV and follow her along the road to something better (this does not mean back with Ken) - provided she can stay clean and sober; lot's of opportunity for the ebb and flow of tension. You've got the writing skills - please make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You can't keep a good man down!

You can't keep a good man down!

Very well written story from someone who understands the medium! I do not know if you took note of some of the comments to your "Yellowstone Park" story. It seems to work well. Someone said you should rather break up the story in chapters instead of these long ones. It made so much more sense and every chapter WANTED me to read up to the end! I've given you a 5-Star rating! Keep on writing for you re VERY talented! Thanks for sharing. Already Cut and Pasted all your other stories! I loved the Smaltzy ending because it was about time that something good was happening to him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Can't go back but could start again.

Would have given her a second chance. She would have been so grateful she would be willing to do anything no matter how kinky to keep you happy. Plus she would never have stepped out of line again.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
As good a BTB story as you're going to get, around here

The good guys got retribution, didn't lose what was more important in his life (his daughter), managed to keep the sympathy and respect of EVERYONE of their close relatives, got an actual, sincere apologize from his ex (more on that later...), and even managed to move on in the most expedient way imaginable!

Listening to Donna's explanations of her behavior to Ken made me, once again, realize how rarely cheaters can properly explain the 'why' of their actions. Connie's snake-whispering, a couple of bottles of wines and some pots were all it took for this housewife to make a federal case of her husband not being around, because he was working his ass off PROVIDING FOR HIS FAMILY, which help justify her cuckolding him... Geesus. Is it really all it takes? Bottom line: it's good that Donna fully realize the full repercussion of her actions (if anything, Ken setting her up was actually the best thing to happen to her), but let's hope she'll stick to the counseling until she is 100% sure she'll not going to pull this sort of crap during her next serious relationship.

There's some chronological errors throughout the whole series - the CNN mention being the most egregious... Sam's baby car seat being another (sure, they existed back then, but they were rarely used - I'm a kid of the 80's, and my folks never used those!) But, all and all, it holds up... even though it's not the most original tale. It's quite believable, though - something that can realistically happened in every neighborhood in America.

I would mind a follow-up - I'm strangely quite interested in the fate of Connie's kids, whether or not they grew up to resent the hell out of their mother later on - as they should - or because a 80's version of her. By the way, I know that's going to bother a lot of people (heck, it's bothering me), but there's a way Donna could get Ken back... sure, it would be a VERY TRAGIC WAY, but it's in play. Doubt the author would actually do it, though - such a story would guarantee a rating below 3!

5*

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
If Only

And they all lived happily ever after. Nah! If ONLY it happened that way in reality.

The Casey/Ken romance was a bit far fetched. She hadn't seen him in several years, there was no hint of a previous attraction, yet by simply babysitting Sam she falls in love with Ken. All within weeks of his separation from Donna. That's a stretch.

MightyHorny made a comment that the excuse of cheaters seems to boil down to the husband not being home enough, a couple of glasses of wine, a fellow conspirator, and boredom. Is this enough? Well in some cases, the fact that the husband is busting his ass and is juggling several balls e.g. daddy, provider, lover, friend, entertainment director, maintenance man, and responsibility for tomorrow's security plans while all the lover has to do is figure out how to get into the wife's pants seems to be lost to many authors. All lovers really have to do is figure out how to best appeal to a woman's vanity. Something a husband often takes for granted. For whatever reason when a potential lover tells a woman she's hot, his valueless comment carries a lot more weight than a husband who puts food on the table, clothes on her back, a roof over her head and a security in her future.

Once a woman decides she's under appreciated by her husband, she can rationalize almost any behavior. Connie may have been the catalyst, but the combustible fuel was in Donna's head. Connie just figured out how to ignite it.

I think Ken did what he had to do. I support his decision whether Casey ever entered the story or not. Indeed I sensed that if Casey was totally erased from the story so Ken didn't have a viable romantic option to Donna, we could well have had a RAAC. But in the real world, Casey's rarely exist at this stage of a marriage breakup. Ken needed to sever his life from Donna because she was an unfit wife and mother regardless of extraneous outside influences.

This author is very talented, his stories hold together well and the plots are innovative. I may offer a critique but that in no way dampens my admiration.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Biggest asshole on earth.

He couldn’t handle is itty bitty fillings getting hurt so he had to destroy his innocent daughter, his innocent in-laws, and his innocent parents.

He is the lowest scum of the earth and deserves to die a horrible death. I have more respect for Curtis and James than I do this piece of trash.

She had a very bad influence in her "friend." He clearly wasn’t engaged enough in his marriage to see what was going on so he is at fault for letting it happen. He had to blame everyone else instead of looking in the mirror and seeing the real devil. Then he just confirmed it with his ‘burn everybody’ approach.

Unfortunately this would have been a much better story if she hadn’t been in that hotel room. She could have come to her senses and realized what was happening and stopped and put her life back together. He could have burned the people who deserved to be burned and pulled his wife out of the bad influence and got on with his life.

Also, the divorce was way to fast to happen. The police would have been all over that and realized he was lying to them and then He would have been in trouble too.

Parents who use their children to hurt their spouses are the lowest form of life on this planet. He clearly wanted to use Sam against his wife by taking Sam away from her. Asshole, slim, scum, piece of shit. That is all he was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mbgdallas .... five words that hopefully you will take to heart ....

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH ASSHOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing to add.

Mbgphallus - you're a dick. The slut wife was a cheat and serial liar. Comments like yours make me worry for the declining rates of adult literacy.

Fine story 5*

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Mama Mia

I am convinced that some of the people who comment have P.M.S.or are Dicks!

I enjoyed the story immensely. I would have castrated those fucked up his wife.

As for Tits On A Stick (Pink Floyd Song lyrics?. They need a Short -Sharp -Shock!They Won't Do It Again) please I can't think of the name of the song!

Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF! Oh Oh Oh! I was going to say about the Commenter's remarks! Stop Yanking Your Wankie. You know your only fucking with Yourself! See Ya!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

Very good 6*.... Some will think what he did to is EX was cruel but if USA society/courts were truly fair fathers would not go to these extremes. Some today will scream racism - but it's life and we all know this shit happens. He and Sam did not deserve her utter betrayal. I would have liked to see more background about Casey which almost put this story into the realm of a fairy tale.

IF there is a short in the story it is a feeling of complete retribution/justice for the other three players, what happen to them in Court? Did Connie loose her two kids? What were the sentences to the two men? Did the guard become a cell wife? Did the dealer get shanked in the yard while serving a 25yr to life sentence?

The bottom line is just don't mess with a Vet, the military instilled a resolve within us few but another Vet can understand!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@Mbgdallas

you must be a cheating whore who betrayed her husband. You need a brain to comment, you're obviosuly missing one, so shut the fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NICE.

WELL WRITTEN AS ALL YOUR STORIES ARE, JUST5*.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous