All Comments on 'The First Time I Got Fucked'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
st3ph1066st3ph1066almost 15 years ago
Fabulous

Loved every minute of it, i liked the role playing, a really horny story, i stroked my cock to completion reading this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Naughty was nice

What a great read, really captured the raw lust of a guy who just needs to be fucked! I could feel his cock in my ass making me his bitch, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

I loved the role playing. I too am often the "naughty school-girl" who is ordered to suck cock and who gets fucked in the ass. I love feeling like a woman, pleasing men by sucking their big cocks and being their slut bitch. That's me -- a cock-sucking slutty bitch who loves getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome story

this was a great story, very hot. I couldn't help but stroke my dick while I read this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Let Me Be the Sweater/Nipple Bitch for Him To.

I want to be the little dirty bitch whore who comes in comforters and, sweaters,anything soft and fuzzy while being used. Loved It.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just like my first time

Your story is very similar to my first time getting fucked. I met a man through a gay cruise line and we met at his place. I sucked his cock and took his load. He sucked me off and then lubed up my ass and put 2 fingers in. It felt great !!! I told him I'd never been fucked before but that I wanted it so bad. He then licked my ass and shoved his cock inside me. Let me tell you - it was just what I wanted and needed. I loved getting fucked for the first time and now we get together at least once a month for some hot sucking and fucking. He calls me his cock-sucking faggot bitch and I love it !!!

Keep writing more stories - they're great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it was good to get fucked in the ass!!

My frist time sucking and getting fuck by a real hard dick was very good. He was 8ins and I sucked and fucked all of him. His cum was very good!! Now my wife loves to see me and some other man fucking! She gets off on watching me and him fuck and suck each other. After we are done with each other she as us to fuck her very hard. We start fucking her as if she was a slutty little cunt that she is. She love to fuck as many guys as she can in one night. She has fuck 10 in one night and I fucked some of them to.

openmybuttopenmybuttalmost 13 years ago
need some dick too

hot story, never been fucked or sucked a cock but i want to try it at least once. would love to ride a thick, white cock while sucking another. i'm a middle aged black male who wants to experience being fucked by two young studs at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved your story

I am a middle aged married man. I love to suck cock and to be sucked. Nothing better tasing than sweet cum. I have never been fucked, but look forward to a hot throbing cock spurting hot cum up my ass. I often think about being fucked as I put my hot cock up my wife's lovely tight ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i need a big hot stud like this to bend me over and make me his little school girl slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just like my first time

This story is a lot like my first time getting fucked. I had sucked a few cocks of guys I met online or at gay bars, but I hadn't been fucked until I met a hot stud with a juicy 8" thick cock. I wanted him so bad. He called me dirty names and I became his cock-sucking, slut bitch who he fucks regularly - at least once a month.

I wish my wife knew -- I wish she'd watch me get fucked. That would turn me on so much. Maybe next time.

Please tell more stories -- they are so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I wish someone fucks my ass too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm a dirty schoolgirl cheerleader

I love this story -- it reminds me of when I get dressed up as a slutty schoolgirl cheerleader, or a sexy french maid, or a panty-wearing lingerie model, or anything my men want me to be. I love dressing like a woman and feeling like a woman -- especially when a man with a big cock is fucking my man-pussy long and hard. I too am married but not "curious" anymore. I wish my wife would join in or at least watch. Does your wife watch you having hot gay sex?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LatinBottom

I would love to be fucked like that some day ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
School Girl best friend

I was 13,my buddy was 13,I had been fucking him almost every day,for over a year..One saturday morning,he called, his mom and dad were going shopping..Ask me to come up..When I arrived ,Opened the door,called his name..No answer,but I heard someone the kitchen..Walked in,his 16 year old sister,was washing dishes,ask where Roland was,as she turned anound it him,dressed in sisters clothes..I walked up behind him,pulled "her" skirt up,slid "her" panties down,buried my hard cock deep "inside Him"...Fuck he was slick,and tight...After about 5 mins. fucking him,I shot the heavest load,I had ever put inside him.. After that day,each time I fucked him,he was dressed like his sister,or his mom..He died a few years ago,wished I could fucked him one last...Send him on his way,with a smile on his face...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck me too

I wish I could find a hot man to fuck me like that and make me his bitch. I so yearn for a cock to be buried deep in my ass and fill me with seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hi

I just want to get fucked in my virgin ass once so how do I find someone

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My first time

I was 15 and it happened in the locker room after track and field practice. Freddy and I were pals and we were always fooling around about sex. The most we ever did before was to just grab the other one's crotch and say "I want that" but that was as far as it went. This day was different, we went into the shower room and that is when Freddy asked me if he could fuck me. I said, "absolutely", thinking it was just more playing around. He came up to me, kissed me of the lips and his erection was against my leg. I got hard at once and knew this was the real deal. He used a bottle of body lotion as lubrication and held me tight as he started to push into me. I was in pain as his large penis spread my sphincter open but I wanted it so bad I pushed back against him and he literally popped inside me. Freddy was a master..he stroked slowly and deeply, kissing my neck and holding me from behind stimulating my nipples with his soapy hands as he fucked me. It was about 3 minutes before he squeezed me tight and buried his 7 inch penis all the way in me, emptying his testicles and filling my rectum with hot, thick semen. He stayed in me until his penis went down naturally then withdrew slowly. I turned, faced him and we kissed. I was hooked...Freddy was my "man" all through high school until his family moved away. He was my first and that alone made it most special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ass fucking

have had a lot of dildos and such but never a cock looking forward to it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MY BROTHER

I WAS VERY YOUNG WHEN MY BROTHER STARTED TO FUCKING ME. IT HURT AT FIRST THEN I GOT USE TO HAVING HIS COCK IN MY ASS HE FUCKED ME FOR SEVERAL YEARS I WAS IN HEAVEN. BUT THE BEST WAS WHEN A FRIEND FUCKED ME WHILE I SUCKED ANOTHER FRIENDS COCK.. I WAS ON MY WAY TO BEING A TOTAL HOMOSEXUAL. I STILL LOVE BEING FUCK TO THIS DAY

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love being a bitch

I love laying on my back with my legs up and spread and watching the real man who is pounding my ass. I love feeling his muscular chest and hairy armpits and having him spit in my mouth as I'm totally dominated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my first

My first time I took it in the ass I was 20 he was in his 40's. He to was uncut. It didn't hurt because I was fucking my ass for years. I use to get cucumbers put a condom on it and lube it good. The first few times it hurt but as I learned to relax I enjoyed it more and more. I love to wear thigh high stocking on my back legs on his shoulders as he plows me. I rub my nylon covered legs on his face as he fucks me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First time was with a nice black guy.

I was in LA to see my sister when a black guy about late 20s hit on me. I had been sucking for some time and in his nearby apt. I got undressed, got on the bed and went down on him. It was a good 8 inches with a nice big head that I enjoyed the hell out of. He got off in my mouth in a short time and I thought that was that. Instead he was still hard and he lube me with hand lotion and had me get on my knees. I don't recall it hurting at all and after it was up in me he began fucking me real slow then finished in me with some good hard thrusts. I was hooked for black cock then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cock and cum lover

im not gay but love to suck and swallow

i never sucked a black cock but love to have one

in my mouth and taste him .

they look better than a white cock .

i like to take it in my mouth .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Being a Woman...

yes, yes, yes... i also love the wonderful feeling of being a woman for my man. for as long as i can remember i've enjoyed wearing girly things and way they make me feel so feminine. the only thing missing was to find a man that would treat me and expect me to treat him like i was his woman. when i found him i gave him my heart and soul and i love the feeling of being owned by him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@@@

long stories are boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want it!

Hot story...I'm like the virgin in the story and crave being fucked in my tight virgin ass by a skinny cock...just pumping in and out of me until he cums and collapses on top of me...breathing hard and cock still twitching inside me....mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My First Time Sucking A Dick, Virgin Mouth No More Want To Get Fucked Now

Always to suck a stiff after a gay friend jacked me off years ago. Found a number in a gay club I had joined and gave him a call. He said cum on over. Virgin mouth no more. Loved his reaction and my first cum filled mouth. Wonderful. Hank. tighttighthelp. Need a dicking now and your help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cock bitch

Incredible sensation thick meaty cock spreading open my tight manhole

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
50th

When a colleague of mine, Rosario, initially massaged my neck and shoulder and then seductively pinched my nipples, he passed the message.

I took him inside room and there we had hottest kiss and proceeded to uncover us.

I was rewarded with the ultimate 9" thick cock which first I fondled while kissing him. He also caressed my back , chest and nipples and kissed me on nipples.

We caressed each other's cocks and then he pushed me down.

He wanted me to suck him.

He powered over me and the time came to adore him with lips and tongue.

I sucked him,deep throated till his balls rest my chin.

The feel and taste was so nice.

After almost 25 minutes of sucking, making proper love he filled my mouth and throat. Vow, what a tasty meal.

In appreciation I sucked his balls too .

Then he kissed me again. He also gave me hottest blowjob.

In our next meeting he took my Ass.

Recently we have celebrated our 50th gay love. And the fantastic part is my wife joined us in bed.

He showed her seventh heaven and i graduated by licking the combo cum treat.

robin48robin48over 7 years ago
nice

TY. WET my panties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I was 10 my neighbor few years older convince me to fuck my ass, me a young skinny boy baby face looked like a girl. I visit to play GI Joe he grabbed me and started to hump my butt with a hard on telling me I was cute and hot like a girl. At firs I was surprise but he was laughing and playing, we where alone. Then he slowly pull my pants down and told me to stay still and place his cock right on my but hole. It was so hot hard and wet. I was resisting at first but he calmed me down with the sweetest word I ever heard. It started to hurt but he grabbed some Vaseline and told me that he waned to put juts the tip. To be honest I really liked the feeling of his hot boiling cock right next to my butt hole so I let it happened. It hurt for the first few minutes but as my hole got conditioned it started to feel amazing where I started to thrust back a little and his head was fully inserted, oh boy it was so amassing that I can still vividly remember. Then he started to go deeper but it hurt again but the feeing was so good I can not describe it. after a little while about a quart of his cock was inside me and I was thrusting back again and again until I felt his hot sticky cum exploding inside me and it felt even better where I actually thrust backwards so fast that about half his cock was then inside me, I did not wanted him to stop. I thruster back again and again and his cock was throbbing inside me as he come and cum and come and cum and cum and cum I don't wanted to ever stop, inside my then horny ass.. I was always looking forward for the opportunity to go play GI Joe and fuck his hot cock until he exploded inside my cock hungry ass. when I was 12 I started to cum as well as he amazingly fucked my ass. oh boy!. That was the only time I got ass fucked it went on for about 3 years then he got a girlfriend and I just move alone and then found a gay friend that all he waned to do was suck my dick until I came and then let me fuck his ass few times which was also amazing. I broke my virginity with two gay boys. by the time I was 16 I found a girlfriend that was so sweet and good to me that I kind of forgot interest in gay relations. However sometimes I fantasize about it but afraid.... I've being married 2 times and divorce with lots of ex girlfriends I think someday I might find a gay men and who knows I might want to feel all his cum spill in my ass over and over again perhaps fuck him too. The cum inside me as he came was the most amazing feeling I ever felt perhaps I am gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
First I sucked a cock

My first time was by accident. I was needing money and a black guy said he would lend me 20 if I would let him play with my cock. I told him I was not that kind of guy but I need the money so I let him play with my cock and I began to get hard. He then started to suck my cock and I took all my clothes off and then he ask me to play with him. He was cut shaved and his cock felt so smooth and hard, I just took him in my mouth and began to suck him. It didn't take long and he shot several thick ropes in my mouth and didn't have a chance to pull away so I just swallowed as much as I could then I blow a load of cum without even touching myself. I loved every minute and would do it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My first cock.

I am cute sexy boy and always had boys touching me hugging me for little reasons. I felt good but would not respond back until one day I heard about this guy's big cock from another guy. I wanted to see him and my friend took me to his home and called him. While we were waiting he started touching me and soon I got hot he just held my cock and then pulled my pants down and kissed my cock then asked me if I liked it. He sucked me off oh I felt good. The other guy came and he was great looking and I fell for him. My friend kissed him and soon they undressed while I watched. His cock was huge and then he walked towards me and asked me if I liked it. Yes I said and he caught my hair and said open mouth I do and he shoved it inside and started pumping. A few Stokes and he moved away and went to the other guy who was on his fours like a dog and rammed it in and pumped. My friend was enjoying it and kept saying g faster faster please. I could see him enjoying his are being fucked , he removed his cock and came towards me and again shoved it in my mouth and within minutes spilt off inside my mouth. Drink it baby and I drank all, welcome babes to your gang. Today I must have sucked hundreds of cocks and enjoyed everyone of them

Riki1942rRiki1942rover 6 years ago
The First

The first time for me was with a friend. His cock was about the same length as mine so I'm going to say it was about seven inches. However, it was a little on the sender side so, except for a slight discomfort until the head popped past my ring, there was no pain at all. I won't try to describe how good it felt because there are no words. I'll just say that I haven't been with a girl since! I was all made up and crossdressed and he did me bareback and came deep inside me. I can really relate to how it made you feel. I was so excited and happy about finally being truly gay and not just a wannabe, that I felt like I wanted to run down the street yelling about what I had just done. Also about any time or anywhere. When I'm with my Buddy, I'll suck him off or take him up my butt anytime I can get him hard and we can get away with it!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
this previous comment was from me

I left the comment below as anonymous but now you know who I am:

" I'M A DIRTY SCHOOLGIRL CHEELEADER

I love this story -- it reminds me of when I get dressed up as a slutty schoolgirl cheerleader, or a sexy french maid, or a panty-wearing lingerie model, or anything my men want me to be. I love dressing like a woman and feeling like a woman -- especially when a man with a big cock is fucking my man-pussy long and hard. I too am married but not "curious" anymore. I wish my wife would join in or at least watch. Does your wife watch you having hot gay sex?"

I'm definitely "gay" even though I still love my wife very much. Does your wife know yet about your adventures with men? I can't wait to read about it. I'm still in the closet but one day I'll let her know. Wish me luck.

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousabout 6 years agoAuthor
I wish you luck!

Coming out of the closet can be hard, but why be with people who can't accept you as you are?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed your story. Keep them cumming. I came several times while reading. When I was in the Denver area, I sucked and fucked multiple men on a regular basis. Most were married and their wives wouldn't suck them off or let them fuck their ass. I gave them everything their wives wouldn't. I kept my ass well douched and most of the guys I sucked and fucked took me bareback. I love the feeling of cum down my throat and up my ass. Guys would stop in to see me throughout the day and evening. Some stopped in to fuck me on their way to work, others on their way home from work. One friend worked late and I would leave the front door unlocked for him. He enjoyed walking into my bedroom, getting undressed and fucking me. One night, he brought over a friend and they took turns raping me. One special friend would call me and I'd go to his house every time he needed to be serviced. I love being a whore for anyone who needs their cock sucked or a hot ass to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: ☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The First Time I Got Fucked

That was hot . I remember my first time . It hurt like hell but well worth it . I begged him for more a hour later . He breeded and seeded me three times that night . I walk funny for two days . I went back for more and got it . I been a bottom for 43 years now and love being used like a bitch by married men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very hot story

I like the way your mind works. Looking forward to more Beginnings ;)

xox Sean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

remember my fist time met the man on silverdaddies went to his house he was a widower like me and i sucked his big 8 inch cock and then he fucked me like a girl legs up in the air on my back for the next year i was his bitch would go to his house ever week end after a month or so at least once a month he and his friends would gangbang me i am now a bitch for a married man i know plus one of his friends so i get fucked every weekend by him or his friend sometimes both but i like it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it, gave u a 5 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)! 💚❤! 👍! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love to put on some red lipstick and suck a large cock at least 7or8” and have him fuck my virgin ass and get his cream down my throat and then I could really enjoy him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very impressive and well written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m bi sexual. I’m married to a woman for the last 11 years. I’ve recently told my wife I’m bi sexual. I want a cock cuming in my mouth and inside my ass. I love cock as much as I love pussy. I miss getting my brains fucked out over and over and over again. Getting my ass fucked gives me a much more intense orgasm than fucking my wifes pussy or face. I’m hoping my wife will agree to me going whoring again. I want to be gangbanged and have multiple orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My cock got so hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love sucking cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every since i was in my yng teens i thought about dick,my first time sucking cock and yes i swallowed his cum he posted ad on craigslist of course a replied I suck his dick maybe 4 mins using my tongue licking the head of his dick i could feel the head swell up rock hard he told me i am going to cum i kept sucking him his body jerk i could feel his hot cum in my mouth i kept sucking his dick until his dick was soft I wanted every drop his balls could give and i am proud to say I swallow.I am gay and proud in alabama gaysexylilho@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

further note the problem with most men is their cum is weak because most men jerk off to much,I have sucked alot of cock and swallowed about 300 loads of cum since 2006 and i can tell you most black men cum huge thick loads that is why i preffer sucking black dick,most white men jerk off and thier cum is like water,black men cum is thick it leaves a nice taste and i love to swallow cum on a empty stomach thick cum swimming in my stomach it feels good..But every guy has his on prefference.i am gaysexylilho@gmail.com in phenix city alabama

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

love getting fucked just like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I going to get my first ass fucking on Monday. I hope it doesn't hurt much and I want to enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love to have mans big hard cock in my gay ass moaning for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i wanted him to do me like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous