All Comments on 'Family MMF'

by longdongjohn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hottt ! ! ..but needed dad/son bi action too...

hottt...story..but needed max/bob to get in some dad/son bi action with tina as part of it..for women/moms..like myself..and bi couples like us..nothing is a bigger turn-on than mom and bi stud dad... sharing their hot stud jock son..especially when like tina/bob it's "deflowering time"..as with their son max...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
It isn't that good

Not much originality and not realistic enough . Too far fetched . No more please .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Son needs to take things in his own hands

When Dad isn't there, he needs to show his mom who really makes her pussy sing. Fuck her until her legs are weak, three of four times a day, every day, until she doesn't think of anything else but her son's cock.Thanks ......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Son fucks Mom with Dad's okay!

Everybody's read and loved many motherfucking stories where son and his Mom keep Dad in the dark about what they're up to between each others' legs. Sometimes the boy and even his mother love the idea that they're cuckolding poor dumb Dad. This excellent story is much different. Here it's the father who leads his boy to the ultimate pleasure of sticking his stiff youthful dick up his mother's warm loving motherly twat and blowing his young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Dad does it because he wants to see his wife fucked by another cock--why not his own son's? Mom is hot for her handsome well-built boy and the treasure he's carrying between his legs. Son, Max, of course, is already programmed by Nature to have his big prick seek out his mother's hot cunt and stuff it up to his big balls. Max's father keeps egging him on, encouraging his boy to pound his mother's leaking cunt. Here is a wise father who's provided his boy with the pride and self-confidence that comes with being a young motherfucker, with a Dad who loves to see his son plow his big prick right up between his Mom's spread legs. True family love!

mikej2358mikej2358almost 15 years ago
yummy

that was so hot, I couldn't stop from stroking my hard dick,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
excellent work

hope you have more in this series or similar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I loved it....all of it and I hope you continue this series with dad and son getting it on as mom watches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I agree love to seem some Dad and son action!

There is nothing hornier than bi/gay incest especially when a wife, mother or sister is watching or involved too! Dad should be eating his sons cum from his wife's cream pie pussy. They both should be sucking each others cocks cheered on and encouraged by the wife and mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

you shnulda had Max fuck his dad at the end. That would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Max mom but what about dad ?

Tina should open Max ass & another hand pushing husband cock in her lovely son;s asssssss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Go ahead son. Stick it in. Split her tight pussy. Stick your dick in to the place you came out off."

This is a fabulous story. The quote above shows a good dad, one who's not petty or jealous as, sadly, most fathers are. Look, mom has a fine cunt between her legs--the one that gave birth to her boy Max as a little baby. Mom's cunt isn't going to get worn out, it can accommodate her husband's and her boy's fat pricks in turn. Actually, the protein in the semen their balls unload up between her legs is good for the health of her cunt (proven by scientific tests). This little family's going to have a permanent fuck-fest from now on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

We can finally admit in the 21st Century that Oedipism is the most natural and prevalent way of life mankind has ever known. I fuck my Mom hard after I drink Dad's sperm from that hairy twat, and its like a triangular cycle of creamy semen ingestion, up until the moment when I conceive of spiritual unity with Brenda and we reproduce a new incestuous soul in her womb. Thats when I claim her as my own wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous