All Comments on 'The Slave Ch. 08'

by DemoonKatjie

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love this story

Please continue this journey! I love reading it!!

msprmmsprmalmost 15 years ago
I have enjoyed your story so far

I am glad to see that you are fleshing out the personalities of the men in Nika's life. Without this, they remain coldhearted monsters. IMHO, the only way they can be redeemed and forgiven would be for Nika to be released and allowed to return home, only to decide that she really wants to remain at the compound. But then that would be a romance and not a nonconsentual story. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take the plot. Keep up the good work.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
EXCELLENT

i agree it is good that you are giving some character to the three men in her life, uptil no they have been a tad flat. Now we are beginning to see they do care for her in their own way.

An excellent story long may it continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDemoonKatjie@DemoonKatjie
86 Followers
I read, write, sing and draw. I believe that there is more to sexuality than just the blunt points of tab a inserting into tab b. The most erotic stories, and personal experiences happen and come to life when both the physical and the mental aspects are combined. i hope y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES