All Comments on 'Turkey Hunting Pictures'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You won't like this comment, but please read.

My husband tells me I'm the hottest looking girl he's ever known. I don't know if that's true, but he has a large part of a hard drive filled with nude photos of girls he knew before we got married, and most of them have pretty similar bodies to mine. He's very good with a camera, and he's even better at getting chicks to lose their clothes in front of it. I should know cause I lost mine on a picnic on our third date, and he's been taking pics of me ever since. I'm a 24 year old runner with a slender figure and small B cup boobs. He's always buying me dresses and tops to wear braless, esp. out to dinner. He says he loves to show me off with my nips trying to poke holes in my clothes. Anyway, there isn't a single girl on that HD with a D cup, and only one or two with a C. There must be 30 different girls with B's and almost half that many again are a size A. I am honestly amazed how many girls stripped for him. He says girls love to take their clothes off for a camera and he's probably right. What's my point? Well hubby and me, we like to read Lit stories together, and both our reactions to your story were negative, just because of your description of the girl. I couldn't get into the story. I couldn't imagine myself as the girl. I only finished it because he said it reminded him of that third date. He was worse though. He said he was actually kind of repulsed by her fat, sloppy tits. We almost rated it 2nd from the bottom, but he said I should give it at least the middle grade if I thought enough of it to write a comment. And the reason I'm writing is this. If you had written that "she had the most beautiful breasts, just the right size, shape, etc," you would not have lost me or my husband, and as we decided after talking, a substantial number of guys who don't like great big tits, plus a very large number of female readers who don't HAVE great big tits. If you don't describe your characters in so much detail, everyone can picture them anyway they like. So we saved the story on a computer, and together we rewrote the descriptions of the people and the sex. I wrote how much I licked his perfectly shaped, delicious cock, and he wrote how he fucked me while he caressed my incredible breasts. No sizes anywhere, and we gave each other grades of 100.

Lori and Nick in Florida

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
If you ignore the morals issue -

It is a great story - fresh air - naked women - sex - nice idea

roveroneroveroneover 11 years ago
Hot story! And puzzled by the other 2 comments...

most people don't really read these stories for moral lessons-they're fiction/fantasy!

And really puzzled by Lori's long comment-wasn't sure what she was talking about so re-read, and you don't write anywhere about 'sloppy' tits-your description makes them sound delicious!

Love al fresco nookie myself, too-gave if 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read but typos

Your story was great but there were a few typographical errors. You should reread before you post.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10442 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...