All Comments on 'Step-Sister'

by crazylay

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dribble

Same old dribble... stopped reading after first paragraph.

Is there ANYONE who believes this 8"x3" bullshit.

Get a life...

Pure waste of time...what dribble!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story!

Can't wait for the continuation! Don't listen to the haters!

It was really hot and very sexy! Keep writing!

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Unrelated Siblings

Every opportunity existed in this story for you to make a Mommy out of your step-sister. You totally fucked it up, therefore a fucked up rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good for a quickie

True, it is sophomoric fantasy but I have had similar experiences, albeit with more realistic individuals, so for the basics of a nice hot quick fuck-n-suck--and licking, which included a rusty trombone, not seen in many m/f stories--I will agree not to listen to the haters man. This was a genuine good story and I truly hope you keep 'em comin'

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Not bad, overall.

I was a bit put-off by your misuse of the present tense throughout you story. However, I thought it was a pretty good tale overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect match

What a great pair who know how to give and take . Is this the end or the beginning ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sick of "average" 8x3" cocks!

If only I could be like these guys and have a 8"or 10"long & 3" or 5"around dick then I wouldn't have a girlfriend but I could fuck my 40DDD or 42EEE breasted sisters and mom and aunts and cousins until I couldn't walk!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hey, "Dribble," the word is "drivel," you idiot.

"Dribble" is what you do when you read about oversized cocks. "Drivel" means to talk stupidly; e.g., your comment.

sugarsmakcssugarsmakcsalmost 15 years ago
Take it from a woman

Take it from a woman with a size 44ddd, i have esperienced an 8x3 cock, and one bigger, they exsist and are wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
If only I had such a nice stepsister

I wanted to give this a higher rating even though 100% is a little too high, but I liked the story and 75% is too low. I tend to overlook the grammatical errors and just enjoy the stories. It amuses me to hear the gripes from the little wankers with small dicks who complain about the 8x3" etc. I, myself, was always embarrassingly smaller in high school but now my dick is 8 in. in length. I know that the average is 6 in and 8 in is unusual but it is not all that uncommon and certainly not impossible. And, let us not forget these stories are fantasies so why take out your frustrations on the author who did a pretty good job of writing it? Can you do better? As a writer myself I am sensitive to such criticisms and stopped writing for two years because of similar criticisms. I think the author should be commended for writing an overall pretty good story. I liked it. Flames don't help improve things, constructive criticism does. Oh, and by the way, I left out my username to avoid flaming myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

Hope you write another part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wtf

what the fuck is he an idiot no one in their right mind buys a house then leaves it to an exgirl friend what a waste of money anyone with half a brain sells the house leaving the ex out in the street this guy needs to have his brain examined

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
to house comment

about the house comment,

its just to set up the story, these story's are usually 100% fake but written so that our fucked up minds can get off.

Dumbass

p.s. think b4 you write next time while your dreaming about sucking on your mama 's titie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
to ass below

if a site has a fantasy area then all other areas have to be realistic and believable. so get your dick out of your boyfriends ass and give some honest comments ON THE STORY it is the only way these idiot writers will ever improve. the house comment was totally right it ruins the story because no one is that stupid and if they are they would still be with the slut girl friend.

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hated it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Retarded story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good but need some work, still 5 star

Good but need some work, still 5 star

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Metealmost 5 years ago
Damn Good!

This makes me wish i had a step sister who would suck and fuck like this. He needs to write a follow on story where he returns the favor that she alluded to and give her head. For all that she did for him he owed her a lot of head with many sequential orgasms sucking on her clit a and sending her off into orgasm heaven by making her pass out. He probably ought to even give her a 69.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horny step sister

I met my step sister about 3 months ago when she came round to mine early one night when I was getting ready to go out with her one night. I just got out of the shower and she was standing there. I was naked, she stood there just staring at me and said I had a good big cock. I did not what to say, when she walked over to me and started playing with me. She whispered into my ear that she was getting wet. I started finger fucking with her. She wanted me to fuck her. We were soon in the bedroom with her fucking her tight pussy. When she said she'd love to 69 me. No sooner had she said that and I was 69 her. Licking away at her pussy soon had her cumin in my mouth. As she was cumin I could not hold back any longer and started to cum in her mouth. We never went out that night but kept on fucking her since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love my step sister

When my step sister and I were in our late teens, we used to play all the time. She was always nervous about touching my cock, but loved it when I ate her pussy. We actually recently brought it up, and both realized that we missed that. My wife has a thing about receiving oral, and doesn't like it...which makes me miss my step sister even more.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Good start to a story but it really didn't go anywhere as it stopped when it just got going. 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous