All Comments on 'A Ride on the Mechanical Bull'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awsome

great story. i go to a country club in my area a few times a month. thay also have a mec bull there. i could just see one of my friends rideing it. like the women in your story. awsome story man. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sounds like the old days of the 80s in Houston

places like Gillys Place and such. To many young immature women and boys out trying to show they were more than they were. The bulls actually hurt a lot of people after all drunks on a bucking device is an easy flip. Many of those good ole girls got rode in the parking lot on the bed of a pickup truck and almost a year later popped out a calf. Women wanting to be bred get bred. Many men raised a lot of bastards as their own without knowing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I hate Texas

Good story. My wife accompanyed me on a convention thing in Dallas. One night we all went to some cowboy bar, and she ended up drunk on a stupid bull ride. Tube top, Daisy Dukes, and cowgirl boots. Before she was done everone got a look at my wife's huge tits. She barely remembered the ride, but everyone else did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
00%

Silly story. Your turn!

magmamanmagmamanalmost 15 years agoAuthor
To 00%..

I deleted your last two comments, because you spewed filth in both. I am leaving this one, of course you know I will. This makes at least a dozen times on different stories of mine that you have done the same thing.

One would think you have something better to do than stalk my poor efforts and try to bait me, but apparently your own life is rather pathetic. I really don't bother to read your emails, either, I just delete them every few days.

So as you grasp your half hard tiny little thing in your fingers while reading, then post comments about "sluts and whores and terrible diseases"....I shall just continue to write for fun...for me.

Now the material I write that I DO get paid for, I care about that, and what people think. You? I care about what you think too, but nothing I could ever write will please you so I guess I will have to just live with it.

Meanwhile, enjoy yourself. Yep. This is MY turn!

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well done sir!

Ripost indeed. I won't bother you again. i still think you are far better than the content of your stories. but hey it's your stories. Just for the record I have never sent you emails I am not quite sure why you writers always assume it's one person leaving these nasty comments. But it isn't it is a whole host of readers. Anyway good luck with your stories both the ones you get paid for and the ones you don't! Regards 00% Okay your turn again.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Great read

This is so funny. My little pretty wife was an exhibitionist too after a few drinks. That's why I married her. She is quite bubbly and fun when tipsy. She was an excellent Mother and much more demure when sober. She is 58 now and we don't go out. She was not able to stop drinking after a few eventually and became an alcoholic. Not like your wife in the story. Being an exhibitionist does not make a woman a cheating slut! I was always right there with her any time whe got a little carried away. She always willingly went home with just me, her man!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good story. Spunky little woman. Think you are right about the come on charm of well proportion small women. My wife was 5 ft even and 100 lbs, beautiful small breasts but a mouth watering perfect rear end. God she turned some heads walking across the veranda in her bikini.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The Bull in Vegas at Gilley's. Seen a lot of nakedness as the girls fly off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

these rides are best when the girl wears a short denim skirt commando, like my girlfriend did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2700 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...